Profile for kazzieb > Reviews

Confidence on Camera: 7 Steps to Present Your Power on any size screen
Confidence on Camera: 7 Steps to Present Your Power on any size screen
by Lottie Hearn

5.0 out of 5 stars Like many of the other reviewers, 9 Mar. 2016
Like many of the other reviewers, I bought this book from Lottery after seeing her speak and how confident she was using the camera. I can't wait to start making videos for my business.

Zero to Blogger in 30 Days!: Start a blog and then join the 30 day blogging challenge to get results (Blogging book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Try the challenge for yourself, 15 April 2015
I'm on day 15 of my challenge and am learning an awful lot along the way. You need to persist but it's worth it, and you'll get a huge amount of support in the FAcebook group.

The book starts off by helping you set up a Wordpress site to start off with, then goes through the challenge. For some reason, someone rated the book 1 and 2 stars for this reason. I'd say it deserves 5 for providing this additional information in an easy to follow manner for total newbies.

Get Extra Income Through Mastering LinkendIn
Get Extra Income Through Mastering LinkendIn

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK, 30 May 2014
I actually wrote this book, but it has not been uploaded by me onto Amazon. I have contacted Amazon to assert my copyright rights as this person does not have my permission to sell it. In the meantime, I would appreciate it if you did not buy this book and give this person any more money.

Resume Magic: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer
Resume Magic: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer
by Susan Britton Whitcomb

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to know about resumes but were afraid to ask!, 19 Mar. 2014
This book is a comprehensive look at resumes, with lots of suggestions and examples to help guide you on the way. A good investment for anyone looking for the next job.

As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)
As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Introducing a great new detective, 19 Mar. 2014
I have to confess, I got this for free and couldn't put it down. It's a great read with none of the blood, gore, or horror scenes you get with some authors from the US. I've since read all 3 DI Nick Dixon books and would suggest that if you love this, you'll really enjoy the others.

SHEIFGAB! Staying Sane, Motivated and Productive in Job Search
SHEIFGAB! Staying Sane, Motivated and Productive in Job Search

5.0 out of 5 stars If Ken Blanchard had written a book for job seekers, this would be it., 8 Feb. 2014
I have to admit, I really like this book. It's very readable and has some very sound advice for job seekers.

If you are looking for a job and need a shot in the arm, then this will help.

Don't Look Back (Women of Justice Book #2): A Novel
Don't Look Back (Women of Justice Book #2): A Novel

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, if a bit preachy, 17 Dec. 2013
After reading the first book, I really wanted to know what happened to Jamie and in that respect it was a good story. I would say it's not a seat of your pants thriller, I knew who did it by 12% in, but the characters are such, that once you get past the prayers and preaching, you really care about them and want them to be ok in the end.

I do wish the religion was toned down a bit. A book isn't going to convert you to Christianity, even though some characters spend most of the time trying to coax those less religious characters back into the fold!

The 30-Second Impact Résumé
The 30-Second Impact Résumé

5.0 out of 5 stars A really great book on creating an effective resume!, 11 Jan. 2013
This is a really great book. It has loads of examples to show you how to apply the principles outlines. Highly recommend.

100 Subject Lines That Get Your Email Opened!
100 Subject Lines That Get Your Email Opened!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ebook, 6 Jan. 2013
Another of those ebooks that does exactly what it says. I was expecting a list of 100 subject lines, but the book explained why how email marketing worked, when you would use it and and then went on to describe each line and why it worked. This makes it so useable.

The Super Affiliate Marketing System- How To Sell Other Peoples Products or Services For Massive Income.

1.0 out of 5 stars May be a good book, 6 Jan. 2013
This maybe a really good ebook. I'll never know. The contents were so badly formatted and so over the place I couldn't actually get past them. I really hope the author takes a look at them, as he obviously spend time and money on this ebook.

Page: 1 | 2