Profile for Rob > Reviews

Content by Rob

Rob

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed: Limited Edition (PS3)
Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed: Limited Edition (PS3)
Offered by ZavviOutlet

4.0 out of 5 stars Real fun for all the family., 25 Jun 2014
Really fun game and enough difference in the difficulty levels to keep it interesting. only down side is I totally suck at flight mode so always loose flying levels.

The Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind: Access to a Life of Miracles (Daily Devotional)
by Bill Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing worth doing is easy., 11 Feb 2014
After reading the actual book (Supernatural power of a transformed mind) a couple of Guys from my church family decided to work through this together, to challenge one another and see what God would do. To be honest I've found it hard going, not the content - that is excellently crafted and revelatory, what i've found hard is once the door is open by God through the transformative nature of this book you just feel compelled to go on. Pressing forward is not easy I've experienced spiritual resistance as well as resistance from the laziness of my flesh. The more I go through it the more I know I need it. Transforming the mind appears as to be a life long journey something we must work out on a daily basis, moment by moment. Because intimacy with The Father is the most worthy of pursuits it stands to reason its the hardest, not most complicated it's very simple. But for me it's testing me to the core.
Buy it!!!! Blessings!

The Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind: Access to a Life of Miracles
The Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind: Access to a Life of Miracles
by Bill Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, wow, wow!, 20 Nov 2013
If you read this book in a day and think its a good read, please stop and re read slowly. I found it challenging, convicting, provoking, and powerful, Bill is a man calling us to live out our lives as God painted it for us in scripture. it is definitely a book to read several times and let God use it to break off of you everything that hinders and remove the spirit of stupid that can grip us. Blessings.