Profile for A. Kemp > Reviews

Content by A. Kemp

A. Kemp "Science Minded" (England)

Mainline Frozen Cell 18mm Boilies 1kg
Mainline Frozen Cell 18mm Boilies 1kg
Offered by Online Angling

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 April 2015
Brought from Online Angling and they were great! Lightening delivery A*

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (PS3)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ALL ROUNDER!!, 14 Nov. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Okay so people have been complaining about connection problems...bla bla bla, but make sure you have NAT type set to open not moderate. I'm a fan of Modern Warfare's but this I have to say has changed me to a fan of Black Ops :) Runs really smoothly so many customisations you can to in multiplayer. The campaign is good but lets be honest to around 70-80% of people whom buy this title it will be for the online part. What A Price too, I mean come on you get Campaign, Multiplayer AND Zombies!!! In my opinion haters of this title havent given it a chance or are not very good...no disrespect but the more you play the better you'll get. Recommend going on youtube and look for hints and tips if you've not played online before.

Overall a great game, loads of fun, annoying at times but this will get patched, so much diversity with the different options, a lot more colourful than the previous CODs

Very pleased :)

Sony BRAVIA KDL40EX713 40-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD Internet TV with Edge LED Screen, Motionflow 100Hz and Eco Features

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic TV, 23 Nov. 2010
This is a lovely TV, picture quality is BRILLIANT and its so nice to have a tv which has a thin frame around it! You cant beat Sony thats for sure, It works well with the wireless dongel too (If you want to play BBC iplayer etc) great for viewing photos and all sorts via the USB socket on the side. Very easy to use and I'm dead happy!

Casio Graphics Calculator FX-9750GII
Casio Graphics Calculator FX-9750GII

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to use!, 15 Nov. 2010
I bought this to help me with my particle physics degree and its perfect, easy to use, albeit worth reading the instructions on things which you're unsure of where to input certain graph data but apart from that its great!

Celestron 31051 Astromaster 130EQ-MD Motor Drive Reflector Telescope
Celestron 31051 Astromaster 130EQ-MD Motor Drive Reflector Telescope

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Starter!, 15 Nov. 2010
This is a great 1st scope, the price is fantastic on amazon, I would note if you're seriously considering and dont want to be disapointed to what you see and trying to find galaxies and nebulae then buy a nexstar range, I have a 6SE and its perfect and bought it about 4 weeks of having this. People with different opinions say that polar mounts like this for beginners teach you to find your way around the sky - this is true however it takes time and can be; 1, Cold 2, frustrating at times 3, annoyance of manually moving the scope to track (the MD on this is rather shocking and I never used it) Great for the moon though and bright objects. But lets face it it all comes down to your budget, taking that into account this is a fine scope and very portable. In my opinion and depending on your budget and time you want to invest try for a "goto" mount & scope, if you spend 3-4 times the amount you get an awful lot more quality of viewing and ease and even something you can take great photo's from!

Original 2010 Vodafone McLaren Mercedes Team Polo Shirt - Men - Silver - M
Original 2010 Vodafone McLaren Mercedes Team Polo Shirt - Men - Silver - M

5.0 out of 5 stars Very NICE!, 15 Nov. 2010
I bought this for a friends birthday and he was over the moon with it, the material and fitting is true to colour and size. Nice top for sure!

Merrell Men's Sprint Blast Ltr Brown(Whiskey/Dk orange) Lace Up  9 UK
Merrell Men's Sprint Blast Ltr Brown(Whiskey/Dk orange) Lace Up 9 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Perfect!, 15 Nov. 2010
Fantastic shoe, I love Merrell shoes, I do have a wider foot and normally wear a size 9 so I was thinking from the other reviews about a size 10, however I went for a 9 and its perfect, albeit I do like a not tight but good fitting shoe/trainer and having wearing it in for a week or so they're absolutely perfect. So comfy :)

Glo-LanternTM Wire Free Eco Sky Lanterns 10-Pack
Glo-LanternTM Wire Free Eco Sky Lanterns 10-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 April 2010
These Lanterns are brilliant, I've heard about them before and seen them but it was only when I watched Wonders of the Solar System with Brian Cox using them to describe the atmosphere that I thought I would indulge myself with some. I've used them on two occassions from camping with a few friends guitar to really appreciating a quiet evening with my parents. So perfect for any reason or time.