Profile for Thomas Nicolaisen Schmidt > Reviews

Content by Thomas Nicolai...

Thomas Nicolaisen Schmidt

Page: 1 | 2
TeckNet 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Headband Vibration Gaming Headset Over-Ear Headphone With Microphone For PC Computer Gaming, USB Connection
Offered by Hippidion.Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, good looking headset, 12 Nov. 2014
Nice gaming headset for sure. However the LED light doesn't turn off by itself, when the computer has been shoot down. You will have to unplug it. But otherwise the sound is great, and it covers the ears completely. I have yet to use the microphone, så I don't know anything about that.

AULA Varanus Komododensis Gaming Mouse Mat (300*235*3mm)
AULA Varanus Komododensis Gaming Mouse Mat (300*235*3mm)
Offered by AULA-Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Big and nice, 8 Sept. 2014
I bought this, when I bought a gaming mouse, and all I can say is that I have not regretted it. The quality is fine.

TeckNet RAPTOR Gaming Mouse with 2,000 DPI, 6 Button, Extra weight
TeckNet RAPTOR Gaming Mouse with 2,000 DPI, 6 Button, Extra weight
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 8 Sept. 2014
As said in the headline. You get what you pay for. Mouse works fine and lives up too the 2,000 DPI. It feels a little bit weird when you touch it. Like cheap plastic, but you'll get used to it.

Oh, and the blue light can not be turned off, even when you shut down the computer. You have to plug it out.

The Douche Journals: The Definitive Account of One Man's Genius: 1
The Douche Journals: The Definitive Account of One Man's Genius: 1
by Schmidt

5.0 out of 5 stars heuheuheuheu, 26 Aug. 2014
I randomly found this when seaching for my own lastname, I laughed.

The Warcraft Archive (World of Warcraft)
The Warcraft Archive (World of Warcraft)
by Richard A. Knaak

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Jun. 2013
Great start of a great series. Four novels in one book. OMG! :D. This was the first book I brought, when I got my interest in the Warcraft lore, and boy were they good! Lord of the Clans and Day of the Dragon, where my favorite. This book made me buy another one. I'm in love with the Warcraft lore now..... I'm reading the War of the Ancients archive now, and it is a blast too. Just buy this book. As I said in the start: A great start of a great series. You won't regret it.

Destroy All Humans 2 (PS2)
Destroy All Humans 2 (PS2)
Offered by APE-GAMES

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 16 Jun. 2013
If you have played the first game, you will love to play this one. Have fun in the 80's. Funniest game in the entire series, in my opinion.

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses (PS2)
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses (PS2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice game, 16 Jun. 2013
Fun game, I hope there will be another Yu-Gi-Oh! game with the same gameplay style as this one. Very unique. However it is not a game, that is very funny to play, when you have finished the story line.

World of Warcraft: Curse of the Worgen
World of Warcraft: Curse of the Worgen
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it., 6 April 2013
It was fantastic. Definitely a comic worth for Warcraft fans to buy. It basically show where the worgens originates from. Plus what happened before the attack on Gilneas.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monster Coliseum (PS2)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monster Coliseum (PS2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh., 27 Mar. 2013
Not really what I was hoping for. I just think I stick you duelist of the roses. My younger brother loves it tho.

TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (PS2)
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (PS2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game, like the humor too, 27 Mar. 2013
Best game I got from this site so far. I love the co-op campain. I need four word to submit.

Page: 1 | 2