Profile for Mr. Peter T. J. Horam > Reviews

Content by Mr. Peter T. J...

Mr. Peter T. J. Horam "Reasonable Man" (Lancashire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
AcuLife Ear Wax Removal Syringe
AcuLife Ear Wax Removal Syringe

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems to get at least some of it out if ..., 4 Dec. 2015
Seems to get at least some of it out if you are persistent and used it repeatedly. I tend to try 20+ goes with each ear. I haven't had to visit the doctor to get my ears done in a long time and I can see some debris in the sink after use. It's not quick or ideal but it seems to work at least partially.

Lexar 32GB Class 10 10MB/s High Speed Micro SDHC Memory Card with Reader
Lexar 32GB Class 10 10MB/s High Speed Micro SDHC Memory Card with Reader
Offered by Appods

1.0 out of 5 stars My Sandisk is much better., 4 Dec. 2015
I've had 2 of these and they both keep corrupting and needing reformatting every few weeks/months. Very slow too when writing. I won't be buying this brand again. My Sandisk is much better.

DENTAL MIRROR AND SCALERS SET
DENTAL MIRROR AND SCALERS SET
Offered by Instruments GB

2.0 out of 5 stars Maybe not such a good idea., 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: DENTAL MIRROR AND SCALERS SET
Decided not to use as I don't think its safe if you don't know what your doing and could possibly ruin your tooth enamel and cut your gums. Maybe not such a good idea.

Philips Series 5000 Adjustable Beard Trimmer BT5260/33 with Precision Trimmer for Neat Edges
Offered by DNG Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but it gets clogged easily which can lead ..., 4 Dec. 2015
I like it but it gets clogged easily which can lead to uneven cutting if not cleared several times during a cut. It's nowhere near as powerful as a Wahl plugged into the mains so takes longer but is more handy and waterproof. I like how it has fine adjustments but for stubble i'd like somewhere between 1.5 and 2mm. Great for designer stubble. Not so great for hair and be careful if using on your body as it can leave teeth marks / cuts.

[Top Rated Cable] Micro USB Cable RAVPower [5-Pack] in Assorted Lengths (1ft, 3ft X2, 6ft, & 10ft) High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Sync and Charge Cables for Android Smartphones, PS4 Controller and More (Black)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

3 Tray Cantilever Fishing, Crafts and Sewing Box, Adjustable Compartments
3 Tray Cantilever Fishing, Crafts and Sewing Box, Adjustable Compartments
Offered by Lunar Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Good as vape box with sliding removable dividers, 4 Dec. 2015
Good as vape box with sliding removable dividers. It doesn't seem the most sturdy or durable but it's been fine for me and it's cheap/

3 Pairs INΛIRS AIR1 (S/M/L) Earphone Tips ★ Latest Generation Memory Foam Earpads: More Comfort than Silicone ear bud Tips ★ Noise Isolating Earphones Replacement for In Ear Earbuds ★ Earbud Ear Cushions & Earpad for your Headphones
Offered by Ekamai

4.0 out of 5 stars The medium size worked better for me even though I prefer small in non ..., 4 Dec. 2015
Improved comfort and fitting. The medium size worked better for me even though I prefer small in non memory foam tips. I'm not sure if they improved sound but I'm happy I got a pair and they seem to be durable.

WD 3 TB My Passport Ultra Portable External Hard Drive - White
WD 3 TB My Passport Ultra Portable External Hard Drive - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Capacity, Very Quiet and in a Small, Good Looking, Bus-Powered Package!, 4 Dec. 2015
I do generally find WD one of the most reliable storage brands with low failure rates compared to Seagate. The first one was noisy unless i stored it upside down so i sent it back. The replacement is perfect. I will buy another one to back up this one as I really like it.

Salon Professional Hairdressing Large Hand Held Mirror Black
Salon Professional Hairdressing Large Hand Held Mirror Black
Offered by Perfect Looks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Dec. 2015
I look great in it so what more can you ask for?

Koh Gen Do Organic Cotton 80 sheets for Skin Care