Profile for lexkristall > Reviews

Content by lexkristall

lexkristall

Invision® iPad Mini Smart Case Cover - Front and Back Protection With Magnetic Auto Wake/Sleep Function - Superior Design Features - Premium Quality PU Leather With Microfiber Inner Lining - Independently Recommended by "Which?" Magazine (iPad Mini 1 2 Cover Blue)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Comparable with Apple, 27 Mar. 2014
I love this case for my iPad mini.I was very tempted by the full case offered by Apple but wasn't willing to pay the £55 price tag. I bought this based on previous reviews and the colour and haven't looked back. I've had it for around 3 months and it still looks good as new. It fits the iPad nice and snugly and isn't too bulky. I've compared it against my sister Apple cover and actually prefer mine!

Pitt Cue Co. - The Cookbook
Pitt Cue Co. - The Cookbook
by Tom Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the book, love the restaurant, 27 Mar. 2014
Living in London I was a regular to Pitt Cue in Soho and love the food. Was given this book as a gift and it makes my mouth water every time I read it. I had a foodie friend leaving work and bought this as a leaving gift for him. He also loves it.

Mens Thinsulate Fingerless Gloves GL131 M/L Black
Mens Thinsulate Fingerless Gloves GL131 M/L Black
Offered by Zest Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Hubby, 27 Mar. 2014
He loves these gloves. He flies model helicopters and needs the ends of his fingers free so these were perfect.

I was surprised at the low cost and think they are good value for money. A little unfinished looking in places but can't really complain. They keep hubby's fingers warm even in mid winter.

Duralex Super Strong Gigogne Tumblers Tumbler Glasses 7.7oz / 220ml (Box of 4) - Height 77mm
Offered by Indiabazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family tumbler, 27 Mar. 2014
These glasses are fab and work well for all members of the family.

I have a 3 year old girl and she loves using these. They've been dropped on the floor a couple of times and not broken. They're on the small side but perfect for anything from coffee to juice to wine.

3D Sculptured Rose Cushion Cover (Pink)
3D Sculptured Rose Cushion Cover (Pink)
Offered by Ideal Textiles

2.0 out of 5 stars Small and satin, 27 Mar. 2014
Didn't really like this pillow case when it arrive. It was only a £5 but looked quite cheap and was made from a satin type of material. Really not my thing.

Lifestyle Block Check pure new wool blanket throw Apple/Raspberry
Lifestyle Block Check pure new wool blanket throw Apple/Raspberry
Offered by WoolBlanketOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and perfect for the bed, 27 Mar. 2014
What a great blanket. Soft and large and looks great on our bed. It's so cosy to curl up in and the colours match the image. Great quality and great value for money.

LEITERN White 5-Tiered Ladder Shelf Bookcase Display Unit
LEITERN White 5-Tiered Ladder Shelf Bookcase Display Unit
Offered by LUXURY EXPRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, 27 Mar. 2014
I love these shelves, especially as they were under £50.

They are study and look great in my kitchen and were really easy to assemble. M&S do similar for £120 so great value for money.

Very happy.