Profile for irasiolis > Reviews

Content by irasiolis

irasiolis (UK)

The Best of Dr. Seuss: Daisy-Head Mayzie/ Horton Hatches the Egg!/ Butter Battle Book [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Ralph Bakshi
Price: 2.73

2.0 out of 5 stars its not the best of dr seuss, 7 Dec 2010
If i would pay for this item full price instead of sale price i would have heart attack. I bought this DVD for my son, what a waste!

The Dukan Diet Recipe Book
The Dukan Diet Recipe Book
by Pierre Dukan
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dukan Diet Recipe Book - great results.Diet which is working, 29 Nov 2010
My husband (38 y.o) has never been intresting in any diet plan, even for the past few years he put a lot of weight, he always believed that he looks great. However this September, he realised that he is not Medium size any more, and now he is wearing clothes which are XL-XLL sizes. So he decided to do something, firstly, he bought a bicycle, but after 2 weeks his bicicle moved permanenly to the shed. So, basically, this option to loose some weight did not work for him.
In the begining of September, he bought Dukan Diet book, because one co-worker recommended it. My husband said that his co-worker lost half of his weight, because he followed Dukan diet.
I have to admit I did not believe it would work for him, but after 2 months he lost a lot. His weight was 117kg and now he is 95kg, and he is on 2nd stage of Ducan plan. The receipes are so simple, easy and quickly to cook. Great for busy (wifes!!!)people.
As he lost some weight, our friends began to ask questions about Dukan diet. So he gave them book to read. Now 2 of our friends, (28y.o and 55y.o) decided to join him. I have to admit, that this diet is working, for them as well.

Great discovery!! 1st week is the hardest,stresfull for both parties.

When we have to go out for dinner, he always orders grill steak, vegetables or baked fish. So we still can go out as family, even he is on diet.