Profile for L. D. Chapelhow > Reviews

Content by L. D. Chapelhow

L. D. Chapelhow "lozzy91"

Ken Hom's Simple Thai Cookery
Ken Hom's Simple Thai Cookery
by Ken Hom
Price: 7.69

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 13 Oct 2011
As someone who enjoys cooking and a lover of thai food, I was very excited for this book to be delivered. As soon as I flicked through the pages and looked through the recipes and ingredients it seems like a very english version of thai food. It may have been my own mistake for underestimating the word 'simple', however you will not need a single spice for this book and in my opinion, thai food needs spices!

Cream Ibiza Workout [DVD]
Cream Ibiza Workout [DVD]
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA
Price: 1.69

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit dry, 30 Dec 2009
This review is from: Cream Ibiza Workout [DVD] (DVD)
There were some good tracks on this dvd. I found that the main host of it was very annoying and unenthusiastic and slightly patronising by the way he kept referring to love handles. Some of the moves just reminded me of my friends when they were drunk on a night out but in all fairness it did get my heart rate up, I did feel tired and as if I had accomplished something by the end of it and some of it was quite fun. I wouldn't recommend this in comparison to many other workout dvds on the market.

Pussycat Dolls Workout [DVD] [2009]
Pussycat Dolls Workout [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Nicole Scherzinger
Offered by thesaverdeals
Price: 2.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 30 Dec 2009
I thought this was a really fun dvd to dance along to although it was not quite what I was expecting. It wasn't as high energy as I had hoped but I would still recommend it.