ARRAY(0xa3c4ab40)

180's Men's Tec Fleece Audio Ear Warmer Headphones with Mic - Black
Offered by TotallyGadgets
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 3 April 2014
I was looking for some sleep headphones & as they was expensive I thought I would give these a try. They go around the back of your head to cover your ears & stretch, clip in place. They are so comfortable & I slept very well in them.
Great sound & mic works well for hands free via my iPhone.
The arrived next day too.
So in my opinion & for what I wanted, they are brilliant.

Willow Tree Mother And Son Figurine
Willow Tree Mother And Son Figurine
Price: 22.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 April 2013
This is just another willow tree to add to my collection. So lovely & everyone admires my collection.good quality & a nice size on my fire place. Very pleased & was delivered very quick ;)

Lion Licorice Gums 2Kg
Lion Licorice Gums 2Kg
Offered by Tangerine Confectionery
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum yum, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Lion Licorice Gums 2Kg (Misc.)
As I remember from my childhood they are so yummy! & dispatched very fast ;) & loads to share Not! They're mine

Guilty Too
Guilty Too
Offered by themusicmerchant
Price: 8.32

5.0 out of 5 stars I love you Barbara, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Guilty Too (Audio CD)
I love everything about Barbara & I can not say anything negative at all. I am a big fan & I love the duo on here with Barry gibb. I even got thee other version with DVD too
So if your a Barbara Streisand fan, then you won't be disappointed. I love all thee early stuff :))

Hugo Boss Intense Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml
Hugo Boss Intense Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml
Offered by Perfume-Click
Price: 41.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells Mmmmmmm, 14 Feb 2013
I can only seem to get this online these days & I just love the smell. I got to say I don't always get a nice after smell with some perfumes. But everyone comments I smell lovely. :)

Engraved Clear Crystal Heart, "I LOVE YOU SISTER" With Engraved Rose; Crystal Heart Measures 5 x 5 x 2.5 cm, Makes an Ideal Present, Gift Boxed HT-20
Offered by Esthers Gifts
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 14 Feb 2013
My sister loved it & it looks really lovely. Made a great little gift & my other sisters want me to buy them one now :)

Love Songs
Love Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to have it!, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Love Songs (Audio Cassette)
I'm still old fashioned, I have a tape player in my car & rather than set up all my old hifi to put cd to tape I just bought it. Just love it. All my favourites on this tape it's fab!

46cm Artificial Marigold Bush - Yellow
46cm Artificial Marigold Bush - Yellow
Offered by Floralcraft
Price: 6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Realistic, 14 Feb 2013
I bought these as a present for my very poorly friend, they are his favourite flowers & out of season. They looked great & so real. Wish I bought 2 now :)

Outdoor Toasty Jacket Warm Waterproof Windproof - TSTJL
Outdoor Toasty Jacket Warm Waterproof Windproof - TSTJL
Offered by Yorkshire Game Angling
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars He loves it!, 31 Dec 2011
Bought this as a xmas present for my hubby. He is an avid fisherman & needed another warm, water proof jacket.
in his words...... Very warm, Good quality, Has valcro to adjust on wrist to stop water running down ur arms. pull draw toggles too. He is 5' 7" & the length is just belowe his hips/thigh length.
He is smiling now! lol
so fickle u fishermen, ha ha ha :-))

Angel Messages from the Beyond: The Complete Book of Answers
Angel Messages from the Beyond: The Complete Book of Answers
by Juan Nakamori
Price: 8.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little friend, 17 Dec 2011
I so love this little book that I have bought a few for friends & family this xmas. whether for fun or a need to lift ur own spirits I love this little book.
you think of ur question & then you seem to get a number pop in ur head. Read what this number says & it has fitted for me every time. Such well written quotes, that the book makes such a good read. :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3