Profile for Bookworm11qs > Reviews

Content by Bookworm11qs

Bookworm11qs

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
ChaoDa Peacock 9.7" 10" 10.1" 10.2" inch Laptop Netbook Tablet Case Sleeve Carrying bag with Hide Handle For iPad 2 3/Asus EeePC 10 transformer/Acer Aspire one/Dell inspiron mini/Samsung N145/Toshiba/Kindle DX/Lenovo S205/HP Touchpad Mini 210
Offered by Colorful*Case

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 6 Jun. 2013
I love the design of this tablet cover, it looks gorgeous . But I returned mine, all the way to China with hefty postage because it had a most unpleasant smell ! Also the carrying handles didn't come out properly. I was disappointed. There were no quibbles over returning it but it cost me to send it.

Clematis Viticella 'Polish Spirit' climbing plant, holds RHS garden merit award
Clematis Viticella 'Polish Spirit' climbing plant, holds RHS garden merit award

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality plant, 6 Jun. 2013
This clematis arrived expertly packed, not damaged or wilted in transit like so many mail order plants. I planted it out within a day or so and it has gone on growing well. I'm sure it's going to be gorgeous next year. I will use this company again, really good value, thanks.

Fashy Plain Hot Water Bottle 2.0L, Assorted colours
Fashy Plain Hot Water Bottle 2.0L, Assorted colours
Offered by Amazing Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Best blue hotly botty, 6 Jun. 2013
I love the colour of this hot water bottle. I didn't get a choice of colour but I was lucky. I like a smoothe bottle which this is so that I can move it around more easily. Nice chunky stopper, looks as tho it should last a while. Arrived promptly, thanks.

The Baby's Catalogue (Picture Puffin)
The Baby's Catalogue (Picture Puffin)
by Janet Ahlberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler delight, 4 Jun. 2013
When my daughter was 2or 3 and counting we simply poured over this book, she just loved all the wee drawings of things she knew. So now I have a great neice I've treated her to a copy because I know she is going to love it. There is miles and miles of mileage in this gem, if you know a very wee person who hasn't got a copy you know what to do ! Good price and arrived promptly, thanks.

Chapelwood Wild Bird Silver Birch Nest Box
Chapelwood Wild Bird Silver Birch Nest Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Small bird des.res, 4 Jun. 2013
This is a great nestbox, some blue tits moved in almost right away and I know they are safe and secure in this sturdy wee box. It arrived promptly and was well packaged and I think it's a great price. We have very many nest boxes of various designs and if we needed another for small birds I would get one of these. And it looks good too, thanks !

Shooting the Past (1999) [DVD]
Shooting the Past (1999) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lindsay Duncan

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Poliakov, 20 May 2013
Loved this serial when first shown and so glad to now own it. New copy and a good price, thanks.

Giving up the Ghost: A memoir
Giving up the Ghost: A memoir
by Hilary Mantel

5.0 out of 5 stars Brave woman, 17 May 2013
This is an honest and open memoir by a brave woman. The details of her life are frighteningly difficult and painful, Hilary Mantel has true grit. It's also funny and witty.
This copy was in excellent condition, thanks.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good oil, 17 May 2013
I have hopes that this oil is going to help prevent scar tissue on a bad cut I had. It already looks better, very little oil is needed and I like the consistency . And I'm told it may help diminish ageing spots too ! Fingers crossed. I think this oil is good value for money, thanks.

Pergolesi:Stabat Mater
Pergolesi:Stabat Mater

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic classic, 17 May 2013
This review is from: Pergolesi:Stabat Mater (Audio CD)
I love this music, this is a lovely recording and interpretation on a tried and tested label. Arrived safely and well worth the money, thanks.

Leopard print wide endless elasticated bandana with tails. Useful and attractive hair accessory.

3.0 out of 5 stars Headband, 17 May 2013
I collect headbands, wear them all the time gardening to keep my flyaway hair out of my eyes. I like the look of this one. But, it was a tad tight around the head and no means of adjustment and the material is too sloppy for my hair. Like the look tho ! Arrived quickly and good price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8