Profile for leeroy_acko > Reviews

On
On
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars ON fire!, 17 Feb 2004
This review is from: On (Audio CD)
Just wanted to say that this is a real treat, a highlight of the Britpop years, and much, much better than Lustra. I would recommend.

Are You Dave Gorman?
Are You Dave Gorman?
by Danny Wallace

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest book ever!, 9 Feb 2004
This review is from: Are You Dave Gorman? (Paperback)
I read this book on holiday, mainly on the plane and on the beach. My advice after finishing the book is to read it in private. I have never read anything that has made me laugh so hard and loudly before, and I hope I never again do, for it is very embarassing laughing like that with just a book!
If you are after a light, but "unputdownable" book, this is the one for you. I would thoroughly recommend this.

EA Sports Cricket 2002 (PS2)
EA Sports Cricket 2002 (PS2)
Offered by gowingsstoreltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!!!!, 28 Feb 2002
I am mad on cricket and also spend a lot of time on my PS2. I can now see the two do not mix! This game is the WORST game I have ever played on any platform. It is so frustratingly slow and one dimensional, I actually considered writing to EA and asking how they dare to put this out. Don't believe any of the hype, I am not being ultra critical, it is just so bad. If you are considering buying it, rent it first and see what I mean, after 30 minutes you will thank me!