Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "bookaholic" (South Wales, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Whitney My Love
Whitney My Love
by Judith McNaught

5.0 out of 5 stars Just so lovely, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Whitney My Love (Paperback)
This is one of the most beautiful books I have ever read. I own two copies now so that I will always have one to read if the first one get too ragged for me to read.

Taken (Deception #1)
Taken (Deception #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really, Really Good, 22 Feb 2014
This gets to you after the first few words and holds you all the way to the end.
I started reading Barbara Freethy's books when I bought my Kindle, the first one was free and I could not believe that I could get a book free from such a fabulous author. I really felt I must read more of her books and am quite happy to pay whatever for them as she always has a really good story to tell and catches your imagination immediately.
I do not want to go into the story as I feel it spoils it when people write too much about a book, sometimes when I read a long review by the time I have finished I just feel there is no point in buying it as I already know too much about it.
I would advise if you have a kindle look up Barbara Freethy some of her books are free or cost very little - try one and I am sure you will be pleased that you did

Samsung Galaxy TAB 2 10.1 P5100 - (DEEP PINK) Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand Typing Case Wallet Plus Free Stylus Pen+ Screen Protector
Offered by Star e-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Cover - really good quality for so little money - well done, 27 Sep 2013
I am highly delighted with this cover - it also came with a touch pen and protective screen cover wich was an added bonus. When I was looking around for a cover the prices that I saw where near to £30 so when I found this one on the Amazon site I really did not expect it to be such good quality but it really is first class quality.
The way the little stand works at the back of the cover as I can easily drink my coffe and have my table standing in front of me which I find very good.
I would recommend this to everyone as it is reall value for money and such good quality.

Dark Lycan: Number 24 in series (The 'Dark' Carpathian)
Dark Lycan: Number 24 in series (The 'Dark' Carpathian)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoorah for Christine Feehan, 23 Sep 2013
I have all the Dark books and I loved the way this one brought together so many of the other books - I really loved it and am looking forward to the next two - in fact I have already ordered them. We could do with a few Carpathians in our lives - how wonderful that would be. I just get lost in her writing and she is so clever keeping them all together. Well done Christine I will never get fed up of reading your books - thank you for all the enjoyment you have given me over the years.

The Arrangement: Number 2 in series (Survivors' Club)
The Arrangement: Number 2 in series (Survivors' Club)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot wait for the next in the series, 23 Sep 2013
As usual Mary Balogh has written a wonderful story - how she manages to do it time and time again I will never know. I am so pleased that there are so many books in the survivors club and am really looking forward to reading them all. What will she think of to do next I just don't know - but one thing I do know is that whatever it is I shall definitely buying them. Thank You Mary Balogh for giving me such wonderful books to read

Anything For You: A Coming Home Short Story (Coming Home 1.5) (A Coming Home Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Sep 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and will definitely buy more of this authors books. It is lovely to find a new author especially one who knows what she is writing about

Silent Run (Sanders Brothers #1)
Silent Run (Sanders Brothers #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Barbara Freethy, 23 Feb 2013
I had never read any of her books until I bought a kindle and had one of her books free. Well I certainly do not mind paying for them now as she is a really good story teller. I am finding that since buying a kindle a downloading some of the free books my list of authors has grown considerably - these are people that it would never have entered my head to buy as I had never heard of them before

Midwinter Marriage
Midwinter Marriage

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 23 Feb 2013
I think this was on offer when I downloaded it to my kindle as I have never read any of this authors books before. I really enjoyed it and have been thinking of buying the previous book - although I wish I had known that there was a book before this one. I may still buy it as she is a good writer but at the moment I have so many on my kindle to read that I am trying to get through them all. Having said that this book was very good and I really did enjoy it.
I don't go into detail with my reviews as some of the reviews that I read leave very little left for you to read in the book which spoils it for me.

Under The Mistletoe (Signet Eclipse)
Under The Mistletoe (Signet Eclipse)

5.0 out of 5 stars such a lovely read, 23 Feb 2013
Mary Balogh is one of my favourite authors - everything she writes is lovely. This was an easy read and very enoyable. Her novels are truly wonderful I have them all.

Daddy-Long-Legs
Daddy-Long-Legs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: Daddy-Long-Legs (Kindle Edition)
My sister in law told me about this book otherwise I would never have thought of looking at it. We both have bought kindles and if we find a really good book that is free we tell each other as being pensioners we love reading but cannot afford to buy books every week.
Honestly I could not stop reading this book until I got to the end - it is truly fabulous - I have recommended it to many of my friends.
After reading it I found out there had been a film made of it with Fred Astaire as the star so I sent for the DVD but oh dear I was so disappointed - it was not nearly as good as the book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3