Profile for Cathy > Reviews

Jegs 12627 - Mechanical Double Bell Alarm Clock in Chrome
Jegs 12627 - Mechanical Double Bell Alarm Clock in Chrome
Offered by dealsassured
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The alarm is really loud and works like a charm to wake her up, 3 Sep 2014
Bought this for my mum who is hard of hearing. The alarm is really loud and works like a charm to wake her up.
The tick is a loud tick, but my mum likes that.
The only down side are the two winders for turn the hands and setting the alarm. They are small and so difficult to turn.

MyHome Washable Waterproof Pet Dog Cat Safe Safety Travel Hammock Car Bed Seat Cover Mat Blanket Adjustable Locking Seat Clasps For Small Dogs (Orange)
Offered by dopobo-UK
Price: 11.69

5.0 out of 5 stars My new safety travel bed, 25 April 2014
I received my travel bed yesterday. Having read other reviews I just turned this the right way round, pattern outside, and fit is perfect. Zips are on the outside, where they should be as is the pattern. I feel the photo is showing the hammock that way so you can better see the pattern. It fits perfectly behind the passenger seat. As I carry my Godchildren around a lot, I love the way it rolls up and is velcroed out of the way when not needed when they are in the car and the dog isn't.
Thank you for a fantastic product. Appears to be of good quality, but obviously, only time will tell.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my juicer, 2 Jan 2014
Not sure which juicer to buy. After seeing the reviews for this juicer, I just knew I had to give it a go.
It is bigger than it looks in the picture, so if you've got a small kitchen, beware.
I was excited about starting to use it, but found it difficult to take apart to wash prior to first use. After pulling down the side clips, I removed the top section with the juicer tube in, but could not remove the next section. It took a good and solid 'pull' to get it off, but the juice tube would not separate from the lower section. I thought it must just be one of those items that looks as if it will separate, but doesn't actually. (Managed it when I came to washing it).
Having read that the juicer was really quiet, I couldn't believe it, but it actually is really quiet.
I juiced some carrots first - It worked like a dream and the juice was gorgeous.
Next I tried some sprouts - not much juice but you could taste the earthiness in the juice that did arrive.
Next I tried parsnips - it worked, again like a dream. Not so keen on the juice though and definitely did not go with carrot juice. There again that could just be personal taste.
Washing the juicer was really easy,if a little space consuming due to the size.
It says about 1 minute but I took longer via hand washing and drying, but hey that's just me. It is quick to wash.
It was easy to remove the leftover pulp. It was really dry too, so all juice had been expelled.
Today saw the start of a healthier lifestyle, filled with lots of juice.
As it sits on the worktop, I shall be able to use it everyday. As it's easy to wash I will definitely use it and not let it be one of those kitchen gadgets you buy but then never use.
It's also got a 2 year guarantee.
I would really recommend this juicer. Go for it!

TOS- Puprle 360 Rotating Leather Stand Cover Case Ipad 2
TOS- Puprle 360 Rotating Leather Stand Cover Case Ipad 2
Offered by The Ago!
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotating case for iPad, 5 Sep 2013
I chose this because it was so much cheaper than the Apple case. What a bargain. It works exactly as described. Easy to fit my iPad into. Love the rotation and really does protect my iPad at a fraction of the price.
Got an iPad? Protect it with one of these.

Swords Of A Thousand Men
Swords Of A Thousand Men
Price: 0.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Swords of a thousand men, 8 Aug 2013
Downloaded for my husband. Reliving old memories. Just as good as he remembered it, so now loaded onto his memory stick with his other music.

Oliver Stone's Untold History of the United States [DVD]
Oliver Stone's Untold History of the United States [DVD]
Dvd ~ Oliver Stone
Price: 11.90

5.0 out of 5 stars This should be compulsory viewing, 8 Aug 2013
Buy this and see for yourself exactly what goes on in the States. It is a real eye opener. It should be compulsory viewing.

The Untold History of the United States
The Untold History of the United States
by Oliver Stone
Price: 18.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Should be compulsory reading, 8 Aug 2013
This is a real eye opener as to what actually goes on in the United States. Buy it and read it for yourself. I bought this for my husband after he had watched the programme on TV. He has now also bought the DVD.

hauck Dream'n Play Square Playpen Bear
hauck Dream'n Play Square Playpen Bear
Offered by Preisalm
Price: 69.90

5.0 out of 5 stars What a dream, 8 Aug 2013
Thank, you, thank you, thank you.
I ordered this because I am starting to child mind my Grand son, who is 10 months old, 2 days a week and I have a small dog.
I had originally bought a metal barred play pen and was going to use a travel cot for his naps. The one I bought was faulty and out of stock. So as I needed one for the Weds and this was Sun night, I needed something quick.
Amazon promised delivery by Tuesday and as it seemed a good size, I opted for this one.
I'm so glad I did and it arrived on Tuesday therefore giving me time to check it out.
It was easy to put up. (Just make sure you pull the corners of the pen apart to click the joints into place).
It is 1 metre square (3ft, 3ins in English!). The sides are mesh and the mattress is waterproof. I covered the mattress with a large towel as I did't have a cot sheet. No fingers could be put through the mesh so he was safe from the dog if I had to leave him alone for a moment. When he had his nap he just lay down and went to sleep, so no need for a travel cot.
Taking it down was easy too. Just take the mattress out, pull the centre tab, in the middle of the floor, up and it pulls back together. Just make sure the sides are not tucked under the floor bars as it comes up or it won,t concertina together Fully. Then you wrap the mattress around it and close with the Velcro straps. It comes with it's own carry case too, so easy to move about although heavy, but not too heavy for one person to move.
Thank you hauck for a brilliant product.

How You Remind Me
How You Remind Me

5.0 out of 5 stars How you remind me, 13 July 2013
This review is from: How You Remind Me (MP3 Download)
Love this song. Great to have on my memory stick in the car. Only previously had it as a recorded video from a music channel. Great to have my own copy, of what seems to be the orignal.

Avalon (1999 Digital Remaster)
Avalon (1999 Digital Remaster)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden oldie, 13 July 2013
Bought this as an mp3 download to put on my husbands memory stick for the car. Just as we remembered it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3