Profile for Paul > Reviews

Content by Paul

Paul (Wales)

TRIXES 1M White Extension Cable for Apple All iPhone iPod iPad Supports Video / Audio Signal
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 15 May 2013
My children both have ipods and use them in the car all the time. Obviously on a long journey they are going to run out of charge, so I purchased an in car USB charger that will take two of these extension leads and they are the perfect length to reach them for a comfortable journey.

I would recommend them and the sellers without a second thought !

Zoggs Adult Ear Plugs
Zoggs Adult Ear Plugs
Offered by Wisdens Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic ear plugs !!, 13 May 2012
This review is from: ZOGGS Aqua Plugz (Sports)
I have been suffering from eczema of the inner ear for a very long time and have had numerous creams and sprays etc over the years to stop the irritating itching!

I have always been told to "keep water out of the ears" but found it almost impossible when having the daily shower. I recently lost my hearing for 9 months and my GP said it was something and the hospital told me something else.

To cut a long story short, I ordered these just to try them out ..... and they are fantastic ! Have not had any unpleasant itching or anything. I thoroughly recommend these and will be getting a second spare pair.

Dead Men Risen: The Welsh Guards and the Real Story of Britain's War in Afghanistan
by Toby Harnden

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Jan. 2012
I'm not going to write about this book. I'm just going to say ..... go and buy it and read it. It's brilliant !!!

Michael Jackson: The Experience (Wii)
Michael Jackson: The Experience (Wii)
Offered by PARTYGAMES UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 April 2011
Bought this game for my wife for mother's day. Now she and our two daughters love it !! Fantastic game !

The Return of the Gods: Evidence of Extraterrestrial Visitations
The Return of the Gods: Evidence of Extraterrestrial Visitations
by Erich von Daniken

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed !, 23 Nov. 2009
I bought this book after a very strong recommendation regarding the extraterrestrial visitation subject. To be perfectly honest, the author spent more time referring to the bible and other religions text with very little by way of evidence of visitations.

Certainly Chariots of The Gods was much better to read (having read that a number of years ago).

If you want prove of life out there, don't expect it from this book.

HOT BLOOD (The 4th Spider Shepherd Thriller)
HOT BLOOD (The 4th Spider Shepherd Thriller)
by Stephen Leather
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Lover of Leather, 4 Feb. 2008
I'm not going to go into the story as you must read this book for yourself! This was my first Stephen Leather read and it was absolutely fantastic. I really could not put the book down. At first I was a little put off by the fact that there are no individual chapters. Leather writes his books as one continuous story.

I am now reading "Double Tap" after just finishing "Tango One". I still have another four of his books on my shelf ready to read.

Again, go out and buy his books - In my opinion, they are BRILL !!!

Cross
Cross
by James Patterson

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st Time Patterson Reader, 18 Dec. 2007
This review is from: Cross (Paperback)
Well, what can I say ?? This author was recommended by a friend and I thoroughly enjoyed this book from start to finish. I really could not put it down. The suspense was endured enough to make me read continuously until I finished the book.

Will definitely pick up another of Patterson's books.

Highly recommended!!

The Colonel of Tamarkan: Philip Toosey and the Bridge on the River Kwai
The Colonel of Tamarkan: Philip Toosey and the Bridge on the River Kwai
by Julie Summers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 April 2006
I have been a massive fan of the film since I was very young. I heard "stories" from my grandad who served in Burma and have read numerous accounts of differing Military History.

My title says it all for this book as I just couldn't put it down.

Toosey was definitely a heroic military leader in all sense of the phrase. Buy the book and read the history. Everyone should know what really happened instead of just watching the Hollywood glamour!