Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Mr. N. Rohlfing > Reviews

Content by Mr. N. Rohlfing

Mr. N. Rohlfing (UK)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars notebook cooling fan review, 29 Aug. 2012
fans did not start properly when I plugged in, after trying a few times they stopped altogether. The few times they did work they were nowhere near "silent". I wasn't expecting top quality for the price, but it should at least work and not be too loud....the design itself looks nice and fits well under the laptop, but obviously that's useless if the fans don't work...

I have contacted the supplier, and if I get a working one/explanation/refund etc, am more than willing to change this review.

Saxon: Heavy Metal Thunder - The Movie [DVD]
Saxon: Heavy Metal Thunder - The Movie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Saxon

5.0 out of 5 stars Saxon: HMT - The Movie, 23 Sept. 2010
As a fan from the younger generations I've never really been aware of the history which surrounds Saxon. This movie captured me with all the ins and outs of early Saxon right through to the time when I first listened to them, and to the present. I feel its brought me closer to the band, and given me more understanding of who they are and what they're about, it's so much more than just the music, it's an era, a way of life. I'd say this is a must for any Saxon fan, but also for anyone interested in bands in general as well as the music, sound and styles of the past decades in terms of heavy metal.