Profile for A Peck > Reviews

Fitflop F-Pop Mary Jane Shoes Black 7 UK
Fitflop F-Pop Mary Jane Shoes Black 7 UK
Offered by Jake Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and style in one, 28 May 2015
Love these shoes. They are super comfortable and still stylish. Can definitely recommend.

BT Converse 2300 Corded Telephone - Black
BT Converse 2300 Corded Telephone - Black
Offered by Handset Solutions Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful speaker volume, 28 May 2015
I've been using this phone for a few months. The speaker volume is possibly the worst I have ever experienced. The volume is terrible, you can't turn it up much and people on the other side can't hear either when you use the speaker phone facility. For that one and only reason I can't rate it very high. For the rest, it does what it is supposed to do as a phone.

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Grey
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse, 1 May 2015
I've bought many a mouse and so far this one works the best. I like that it switches itself off if not in use to save battery life. You have to click any button to activate it. So battery life on this mouse is awesome. Love it.

BRITA XXL Optimax Cool Water Filter, 8.5 L - White
BRITA XXL Optimax Cool Water Filter, 8.5 L - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Water trough working well., 1 May 2015
Our water "trough" is running smoothly. Don't expect it to filter fast. It takes it merry time. Make it part of your morning chores to ensure it is filled up. I do question how quickly the filter needs replacing. Mine warned me after less than a month. Otherwise, I guess it does what it says on the tin.

Brain Games For Dogs: Fun ways to build a strong bond with your dog and provide it with vital mental stimulation
by Claire Arrowsmith

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever dog needs a clever book., 1 May 2015
Clever book ... teaching a dog comes with dedication and a willing dog. I have the clever dog and working on the dedication. Instructions are clear and concise. If you have never trained a dog it helps with that as well. I have, so I've skipped over some of the basic stuff.

Beko DCU9330W EcoSmart 9kg Condenser Tumble Dryer
Beko DCU9330W EcoSmart 9kg Condenser Tumble Dryer
Offered by In Stock Appliances

5.0 out of 5 stars Super machine., 1 May 2015
I like all the different settings. I upgraded from an old style tumble dryer to the condenser and cannot be happier. No fluff all over everything, no damp around the back and rivulets of water accumulating under the machine. It runs relatively quietly, stops if it "thinks" the washing is dry and I also like the anti crease function. Does the job brilliantly. It has a alarm to let you know when the cycle is done. Great machine. Definitely to be recommended.

Fitflop Women's Sunny Loafers, Mink, 7 UK
Fitflop Women's Sunny Loafers, Mink, 7 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the idea of the shoes and will be trying ..., 1 May 2015
They fit a bit on the roomy side and after a couple of wears cause blisters. Also in hindsight not my style but that's not the seller's issue. Otherwise, I like the idea of the shoes and will be trying different, more feminine styles for sure.

Atdoshop(TM) Microfiber Bath Towel Hair Dry Hat Cap Quick Drying Lady Bath Tool (Blue)
Offered by Malloom®

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm a bit disappointed. Can't vouch for the quality of the sewing ..., 1 May 2015
This towel is small and definitely does not look as big and luxurious as in the photo. The button went missing after one use. Also arrived with dirt marks all over it. I'm a bit disappointed. Can't vouch for the quality of the sewing either with hems fraying after one use and above mentioned button missing. My microfiber camping towel does a better job. It now comes in handy as a TV cleaning cloth. Pay a little more for a better product.

Biona Org Odourless Coconut Oil 610 ML x 1
Biona Org Odourless Coconut Oil 610 ML x 1
Offered by Perfect Groceries

5.0 out of 5 stars great oil for just about every type of cooking, 15 Mar. 2015
Does the job. No coconut flavour which I prefer. I don't want all dishes to taste of coconut. Healthy as described. And a nice big jar. Comes very well packaged.

Embroidered, Duvet set, King, White with Blue Flowers
Embroidered, Duvet set, King, White with Blue Flowers
Offered by 7fields Home store

3.0 out of 5 stars nice design. .., 15 Mar. 2015
Materials is a bit hard and stiff to the touch. I hope it softens with a wash or so. Lovely design. I'll give it a try. I bought sheridan pillow cases at the same time and the feel of the quality material is noticeable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4