Profile for Kira McClellan > Reviews

Kira McClellan

Fly London Womens Veno Clogs P143113003 Smog 5 UK, 38 EU
Fly London Womens Veno Clogs P143113003 Smog 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoe. Beautiful soft leather, 30 July 2014
Fantastic shoe. Beautiful soft leather. Easy to walk in as heal has a wide base. Fit is a little snug but I think the next size up would be too roomy. I normally wear a Euro 38. This is close. Perhaps a smidge shorter. Tonnes of compliments in the first week of (nearly daily) wear.

Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom Castle Magical Playset
Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom Castle Magical Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars Great magical castle, 5 Dec. 2013
I ordered this from Canada for my 4 yr old, having never heard of Ben and Holly. I like it better than any large overbuilt plastic Disney creation available in North America.

The details are fabulous - very intricate. Love the magic wand which operates on what I presume is a magnet, so no batteries required.

I didn't find the sticker application too onerous. If fact, your older child would probably love this part of the set up.

Haven't given it to my daughter yet (it's a Christmas present), but I am anticipating great success. It's a touch smaller than I anticipated, but still quite lovely.

Koo-di Inflatable Mattress and Fitted Sheets Set for the Bassinette
Koo-di Inflatable Mattress and Fitted Sheets Set for the Bassinette
Offered by Hello Baby

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really necessary, 5 Dec. 2013
A bit of a nuisance to inflate and deflate if you are moving the bassinette nightly (like on a road trip).

As well.....with the mattress inflated, my baby's head was touching the rim of the bassinette, even with some air let out. Ended up using the bassinette on its own laid on a soft towel or blanket.

Samsonite Pop Up Travel Bassinette Aubergine
Samsonite Pop Up Travel Bassinette Aubergine

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous travel bassinette, 5 Dec. 2013
Packs up very small. Lightweight. Easy to set up. Perfect for travelling - we used this with our 2 month old on an 8 week trip to Europe last year. I bought the inflatable mattress to go with it, but found that with the mattress inflated, the baby's head was touching the top rim of the bassinet. So we ended up using it w/o the inflatable mattress, usually laying it on top of a thick towel or blanket or mattress.

I would totally recommend this product for anyone travelling with an infant younger than 6 months or so. Too bad they are not available in North America! I had to get mine shipped to my destination in France and picked it up there.