ARRAY(0xab4726d8)

Profile for H. J. Ward > Reviews

Content by H. J. Ward

H. J. Ward (Waltham Abbey EN9 3BS UK)

Page: 1 | 2
A4 Mailing Address Printer Labels Sheet 14 Labels Per Sheet 100 Sheets 1 Box
A4 Mailing Address Printer Labels Sheet 14 Labels Per Sheet 100 Sheets 1 Box
Offered by Labels4u
Price: 7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars PRINTER LABELS, 19 Jan 2014
AS DESCRIBED AND FIT FOR PURPOSE AND INUSE THEM ALL THE TIME. WELL RECOMMENDED. GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY. THANK YOU.

Ever Ready Corn Knife Replacement Blades Triple Pack
Ever Ready Corn Knife Replacement Blades Triple Pack

2.0 out of 5 stars CORN KNIFE REPLACEMENTS, 19 Jan 2014
I hD HOPED TO GET GOOD AND SHARP BLADES BUT THESE WERE RATHER BLUNT AND I FELT THEY WERE RE-CYCLED1

Polycell Stain Stop paint spray 500 ml
Polycell Stain Stop paint spray 500 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Water leak on the ceiling., 18 Jun 2013
We had a visit by the Gas man for our annual service.When he had gone we discovered that some water had leaked through to the ceiling of the dining room. We let it dry out and found there was still a dark brown stain. My daughter-in-law suggested we use the Polycell Spray. At first we did not think it was successful but after a week's drying out the stain is almost invisible - except to those of us who know where it was!. All told a good purchase.

15 x Antique Silver Plated Musical Note Charms and Jump Rings included for attachments. Universal use for Jewellery, Card Making and Scrap-booking. Check out our Fantastic wide range of Beads, Charms and Findings (Ref10A25)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beads for craft work., 15 Mar 2013
We needed shiny musical notes to decorate a box for an exhibition. After much searching we found these beads and they are indeed perfect for the job.

BAGBASE MESSENGER BAG (GRAPHITE GREY)
BAGBASE MESSENGER BAG (GRAPHITE GREY)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.
Price: 7.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Super carry bag., 15 Mar 2013
I needed a new carry bag for travel documents and personal papers when I travel by air. This is just perfect for these needs.

Rhapsody in Blue: (Piano Solo)
Rhapsody in Blue: (Piano Solo)
by George Gershwin
Edition: Sheet music
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Piano Solo, 15 Mar 2013
This is just what I wanted. Well presented and quickly dispatched. Will find it very useful. Many thanks - quite delighted.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superg carry bag, 5 Jan 2013
I bought a Members' Khaki bag for myself several years ago. That bag is still going strong. I took my original bag when I went to visit my brother-in=lawabroad. He was so taken by it that he searched for a similar one but could not find another. This year he visited us for Christmas - i ordered the bag on 21.12.2012and it was with us in time for Christmas - superb service for a superb item. Thank you very much.

Elgento Coffee Percolator
Elgento Coffee Percolator
Offered by Indiabazaar
Price: 43.98

2.0 out of 5 stars A new coffee percolator, 15 Dec 2012
We bought this percolator as the reviews were good. Sadly after only a few weeks it started to leak at the bottom and from the lid. Fair play to Amazon the money was refunded very quickly and we have now bought a different percolator.

Elgar: An Anniversary Portrait
Elgar: An Anniversary Portrait
by Nicholas Kenyon

4.0 out of 5 stars A present for my brother, 15 Dec 2012
Very interesting book with good information. Will make a super Christmas present for my brother who loves listening to Elgar's works.

The Sins of the Father (The Clifton Chronicles)
The Sins of the Father (The Clifton Chronicles)
by Jeffrey Archer
Price: 3.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for a Jeffrey Archer fan, 15 Dec 2012
I bought this book as a present for a Jeffrey Archer fan who has started reading The Clifton Trilogy and loves the first book.

Page: 1 | 2