ARRAY(0xabaa5810)

Profile for R. James > Reviews

Content by R. James

R. James "Weee" (Europe)

Page: 1 | 2
iZKA® - Black Dual USB MAINS 2A / 10w (fast) Heavy Duty Ouput Mains Power Adapter Charger Plug ideal for MP3 MP4 players, iPod, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, Apple iPad, Tablet, Mobile Phones, PDAs, Kindle, TomTom, Navman, Garmin, Blackberry, Samsung, Sony, Nokia, Motorola eReader and Digital Cameras - Camcorders etc
Offered by iBox Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Product not as described!, 23 Aug 2013
Buyer beware as this product is not as described and your in for a shock when you'll be returning it.

The item you get is virtually unusable, and is nothing like the description. The twin usb's at the top are to close each other to be of any use, meaning you can't plug two usb's into the unit at the same time, but not only that, do you think your looking at a device that will charge two tablets simultaneously? Think again, this heavy duty charger will only charge one tablet at a time at 2A! When a tablet is plugged in to either socket, the other reverts to 0.5A.

What really angers me enough to write about this is that even though I feel I have been mislead by this description, I, the customer must bear the cost of sending it back. UK second class £2.60!

Amazon should force vendors to give a proper meaningful description and the picture should match the merchandise! Beware of the carefully worded.

BUFF Original Multifunctional Scarf ANNACOLORS
BUFF Original Multifunctional Scarf ANNACOLORS

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Buff scarves., 19 Aug 2013
I have 5 different designs now and if your the individual type; I have never seen anyone wearing the designs I have! Buffs are warm in winter, but only, comfy in the summer too. I use mine going blind chicken as the card calls it, one layer over my eyes and it keeps them shut during rest periods without putting undue pressure on my eye balls. Excellent.

Fear in the Sunlight (Josephine Tey Mystery 4)
Fear in the Sunlight (Josephine Tey Mystery 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Most excellent, 15 Aug 2013
This is a most excellent book set in a an evocative era, (at least it is for me).
But if you enjoy authors who willingly seem to embrace incorrect syntax. And very poor grammar as so many seem to do these days, Nicola Upson will leave you feeling quite bereft.

Decrescent Wave Protective Gel Case for HTC One (M7) - Clear
Decrescent Wave Protective Gel Case for HTC One (M7) - Clear
Offered by Decrescent

4.0 out of 5 stars It's nice., 13 Aug 2013
The gel could be softer, but it been on the phone for two months now and is well worth it.

Reunion: A Supernatural Thriller
Reunion: A Supernatural Thriller

1.0 out of 5 stars Mistakes, and leaps of artistic licence I couldn't forgive., 13 Aug 2013
Other reviews seem to give this book 5 stars so on that basis you'll probably buy the book so I won't give the plot away. I'll just say that I thought the plot was a little "teen movie" from the start, but it got worse. Glad I only paid 99p for it.

Nite Ize S-Biner Size 2 Durable Carabiner
Nite Ize S-Biner Size 2 Durable Carabiner
Price: £1.99 - £8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not pleased, 26 Jan 2013
The S biners are are fine and dandy, but I ordered 7 Spectrum coloured ones, I received 4 Spectrum and 3 plain stainless steel ones. Made4men is run by men I think, take more care of your customers for crying out loud!!!!!!!

Petzl St'Anneau 120 cm
Petzl St'Anneau 120 cm
Offered by OUTDOORWORKS­­­­

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it., 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Petzl St'Anneau
They say you pay for the name, but when your life depends on your kit you need kit you can trust. This is quality.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Tasty, 21 Jun 2012
I don't find the Strawberry sickly at all, I take it in a shaker with skimmed milk and its fine.

Skins A200 Men's Compression Half Tights - Medium
Skins A200 Men's Compression Half Tights - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Excellent., 2 Jun 2012
Excellent. There are cheaper alternatives that do the same job but don't come with the label! Well made, good fit, nice.

Gossard Can Can Thong Low Rise Womens Briefs Violet X-Small
Gossard Can Can Thong Low Rise Womens Briefs Violet X-Small

5.0 out of 5 stars uyuyighj, 2 Jun 2012
This review is from: Gossard Can Can Thong (Apparel)
rdtfv ygyui t ty uyuyfr jijugtr ipmvfrc tuim ombvcr ynivt tfsxc o im uv fbopu iv drdxrtyu ybyn yfcf c iomubcdc byvxe imn tfv

Page: 1 | 2