Profile for Mr. R. Henson > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. Henson

Mr. R. Henson (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Leather Sleeve for iPhone 5, 5S, and 5C by Dockem - Ultra Slim Version - Professional Executive Synthetic Leather Pouch Case, Dark Brown (Dark Brown)
Offered by Dockem EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 13 Sep 2014
This is a great case. It fits my iPhone 5s perfectly and feels and looks good quality. It's very thin so doesn't add much weight or depth to the iPhone, but it does make me wonder how long it will last before it starts to split, but no problems so far. Recommended.

World Peace Is None Of Your Business
World Peace Is None Of Your Business

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic album, 6 Aug 2014
Simply put, this album is superb. It's easily my album of 2014 so far. I bought the deluxe version with the 6 bonus tracks and all 18 tracks are fantastic. I would certainly recommend that people buy the deluxe version as the bonus tracks are easily on par with the main album tracks. I've got all of Morrissey's albums and this is up there with my favourite of all of them! His voice and lyrics are as great as ever and the production by Joe Chiccarelli is brilliant and adds a modern sound to the record. My only critisism is the horrendous album cover - I would have prefered a classy photograph taken in a photography studio, like the last album cover (Years of Refusal), but hey, that's a minor gripe! Overall, I highly recommend it. Buy this now!!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Morrissey: 25 Live
Morrissey: 25 Live
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth a watch!, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Morrissey: 25 Live (Blu-ray)
This is a great live concert for any Mozza fans.

Positives:
+ It looks great - the production values and direction are really good
+ Mozza is on great form, looks happy to be there and has some fun interaction with the audience
+ The setlist is great, with a good mix of solo and Smiths hits, mixed with some classic album tracks
+ The best bit for me is the bonus feature which shows Mozza in the studio with Visonti recording four new tracks from 2014 such as People Are the Same Everywhere.

Negatives
- Morrissey gives the microphone to the audience a few times, which is a bit cringworthy as the audience heap praise on him. I think it would have been better without that aspect!

Overall, definitely worth a watch!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 25 Jun 2014
I bought this for my Fiat Panda 2005 which annoyingly doesn't have a locking fuel cap or flap. This works a treat and was installed in seconds. It feels good quality, however if I pulled really hard when locked I could probably prize if off, but it's a great deterrent that would stop any trouble makers messing around with my fuel tank. Recommended!

12 Hook Hat Coat Cloth Stand Metal Rack (WHITE)
12 Hook Hat Coat Cloth Stand Metal Rack (WHITE)
Offered by OXLUX

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Jun 2014
I did quite a lot of research before buying this and it was time well spent as I made a good choice. This is a great clothes rack. It looks good, has a great design and balances well. Overall highly recommended.

Startech.com 3.5mm 4 Pin to 2x 3 Pin 3.5mm Headset Splitter Adapter - M/F
Startech.com 3.5mm 4 Pin to 2x 3 Pin 3.5mm Headset Splitter Adapter - M/F

5.0 out of 5 stars works like a charm, 19 Jun 2014
There's not much to say about this apart from it works like a charm. it does the job perfectly, so highly recommended.

New BRUSHED Chrome/Nickel 240cms Metal Curtain Pole / Poles Available In 6 Sizes And 4 Colours. 28mm Diameter.By Umlout ®
Offered by The Linen Depot

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Jun 2014
I bought this pole to hole a very heavy velvet curtain and it's doing the job very nicely. It looks smart and is obviously strong. It arrived safely and was well packaged. Highly recommended.

Black JL Ultra Slim Leather Smart Case Cover for the iPad Air (iPad 5, 5th Generation, Released 2013) with Full Sleep Wake Compatibility, Screen Protector Included
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Jun 2014
This case is perfect for my iPad Air. It fits perfectly, looks really smart, and the automatic on/off function works great as you open/close the lid. Highly recommended.

Desire Lines
Desire Lines

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Desire Lines (Audio CD)
Camera Obscura just keep getting better and better. I've been a fan of theirs for many years, and this album, as with their last album (My Maudlin Career), is pretty much perfect. The melodies combined with Tracyanne Campbell voice are simply enchanting. I love it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Feb 2014
These are fantastic value for money. They seem to be just as good quality as official Apple headphones, but at a fraction of the price. I haven't had any trouble with them, and all the remote controls work well. Recommended!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12