Profile for J. A. Rae > Reviews

Content by J. A. Rae

J. A. Rae (Glasgow UK)

Page: 1 | 2
NEW DESIGN - Ecoegg Dryer Eggs - Spring Blossom Scent. Pack of 2 New Unbreakable

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Nov. 2014
Brilliant things, really work- laundry is drier after a short time and the scent is subtle.

Light and Shade: Conversations with Jimmy Page
Light and Shade: Conversations with Jimmy Page
by Brad Tolinski

5.0 out of 5 stars Compulsive reading for Jimmy Page fans, 24 Dec. 2013
Really interesting book, diverse subjects, honest interviews and interesting little asides, all things fans of Jimmy Page want to read about.

ISO STEREO ADAPTOR WIRING LEAD NISSAN Micra (83-00)
ISO STEREO ADAPTOR WIRING LEAD NISSAN Micra (83-00)
Offered by RadioWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 3 Feb. 2013
This is exactly what I needed to install my car stereo in my old W reg Micra- and brilliant value at a fraction of the price for the same item in your well known car superstore.

Very satisfied customer.

Micro USB Mains Charger For Garmin Nuvi & NuLink Series; Garmin nüLink! 1695, Garmin nuLink! 2390, Garmin nuvi 2300LT, Garmin nuvi 2310, Garmin nuvi 2340, Garmin nuvi 2460LT, Garmin nuvi 3750, Garmin nuvi 3760LMT, Garmin nuvi 3760T, Garmin nuvi 3790LMT, Garmin nuvi 3790T

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value product, 27 Oct. 2012
This is a handy thing to have around the house and is excellent value. I mistakenly ordered the wrong one first time, it didn't fit the Garmin model I had, and it was quickly exchanged, no problems. Excellent customer service and great value.

GARDMAN HANGING FEEDER SEED TRAY FOR WILD BIRDS A01017
GARDMAN HANGING FEEDER SEED TRAY FOR WILD BIRDS A01017

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, good product, 27 Oct. 2012
I have no complaints about this hanging seed tray, it was exactly what I was looking for, was good value and seems to be quite sturdy and well made - and the birds have no problems with it either.

Natural Handmade Anti-ageing Face Care Sample Pack. Face Masks, Serums, Face Creams. 10ml Sample or Travel Size Pots from SheaByNature

5.0 out of 5 stars SheaByNature sample pack, 21 Sept. 2012
I love these products and this company- because of the natural, vegan ingredients and the cruelty- free- no- animal-testing ethos. These reasons are very important to me - But you do not need to be vegan to love these beauty products; you will love them just because they smell great and are packed with natural ingredients, no nasty and unnecessary chemicals, and of course, because they also make your skin look and smell beautiful.
I purchased full size body butters and love them and so decided to try the sample pack, which is brilliant value and has a good variety of facial products, and on the strength of these I will purchase full size products, mainly 25 Again Serum, which gives my face a lovely dewy glow without looking too shiny or greasy - and I have very oily skin.
Like The Body Shop and Lush, only better because both these companies sometimes use chemical and animal ingredients.

Gola Women's Upbeat Pewter/Silver/Grey Trainer ALA878 5 UK
Gola Women's Upbeat Pewter/Silver/Grey Trainer ALA878 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Goal fitness toning walking trainers, 7 Mar. 2012
I like these, they are sturdy and comfortable and my legs do feel like they've been working hard after a walk. They are more affordable than other brands, but not cheap- cheap.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Vitamin B5 Pantothenic acid for acne, 7 Mar. 2012
I have been using this product for a couple of months now, and I think it is helping my acne- I am prone to big boil type spots on my chin and jaw line, mostly hormonal, but I can see an improvement. I previously used a more expensive branded product (I'm sure you've seed the ads all over the Internet) and I did get positive results with that also, but I wanted a more affordable product. I take 2 of these a day, plus a multi vitamin which also has B5 in it. If you're unsure about spending a lot of money on the other product, try this first and see if it works for you.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2014 10:18 PM BST

Pigs Might Fly: The Inside Story of  "Pink Floyd"
Pigs Might Fly: The Inside Story of "Pink Floyd"
by Mark Blake

5.0 out of 5 stars Very apt title, 6 April 2010
I love Pink Floyd but after reading this I'm absolutely amazed they ever managed to create and complete any album, never mind brilliant ones. Also after reading it I had to watch the Live8 performance again, and I cried.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2012 4:17 AM BST

Dynamode USB Powered Skype Compatible Headphones with Microphone
Dynamode USB Powered Skype Compatible Headphones with Microphone
Offered by DigiDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Dynamode USB Powered Skype Compatible headphones, 21 Feb. 2010
The item arrived very quickly and were easy to set up and use, especially for a novice like myself. I have found there is a lot of 'white noise' when using these headphones bit I don't know if this is typical when using them for online conferences, Skype calls etc. A good price, very pleased overall.

Page: 1 | 2