Profile for Emily > Reviews

Content by Emily

Emily

Page: 1 | 2
GREEN 3 METERS LONG USB DATA SYNC CHARGER CABLE LEAD FOR iPhone 4 4S 3G 3GS iPod iPad
Offered by crazy4fones

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 17 July 2013
Love how this stretches all across my room so I can actually walk around with my phone whilst it's still on charge!

New Ladies Luxury Moccasin Slippers Womens Size UK 6
New Ladies Luxury Moccasin Slippers Womens Size UK 6
Offered by Heels2Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 17 July 2013
Brought these for my Grandma for Christmas and she finds them extremely comfortable and wears them all the time - the colours is lovely too

Gourmet Raclette Grill for 6 people
Gourmet Raclette Grill for 6 people

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 17 July 2013
This was brought as a present for a friend - she loves it and it's been out at all the dinner parties since!

Tennyson: Everyman's Poetry (EVERYMAN POETRY)
Tennyson: Everyman's Poetry (EVERYMAN POETRY)
by Lord Alfred Tennyson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 17 July 2013
The book was in perfect condition and proved to be extremely useful when doing my English Literature A Level :)

Improve your sight-reading! Piano Grade 5
Improve your sight-reading! Piano Grade 5
by Paul Harris

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 17 July 2013
Serves its purpose, however I was delivered the older version of the book which was a bit disappointing but they both do the same thing I guess

Looking For Alaska
Looking For Alaska
by John Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Looking For Alaska (Paperback)
The condition of this book was perfect and the book is so so beautiful that I've read it twice :P

Hard Back Case Light Pink for iPhone 4/4S
Hard Back Case Light Pink for iPhone 4/4S
Offered by Tec Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, 17 July 2013
The colour is adorable and fits perfectly. Looks exactly how it does in the picture - very very pleased :)

How I Met Your Mother - Season 7 [DVD]
How I Met Your Mother - Season 7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Josh Radnor

5.0 out of 5 stars Have you met Ted?, 17 July 2013
Well I love HIMYM anyway, and I was pleased when it arrived and think I watched them all over a weekend!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 17 July 2013
Does the job well - I used these for catering at a wedding and they were perfect as it didn't matter too much if they get messy or ruined because they were pretty cheap!

Quasaro® Ultra Slim Thin Back Cover Crystal Hard Case for Apple iPhone 4 / 4G / 4S - Clear Purple - Free Screen Protector
Offered by Quasaro

4.0 out of 5 stars Does it's job, 17 July 2013
Fits well and I dropped my phone down the stairs and it didn't crack, so that's a good sign I guess! The colour doesn't completely match the colour in the image, but that's to be expected as it's an image online, but I like it regardless :)

Page: 1 | 2