Profile for shoshana > Reviews

Dynamite
Dynamite
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Me and Stina. Alone in the dark.., 19 Aug. 2004
This review is from: Dynamite (Audio CD)
I have been Stina's fan along long time ago.
I remember when MTV first got to our area in Israel. It was around 1994 and as I grew up and trying to find myself in the musical asspect, I got to see (and hear!) Stina's "Little Star". It was love in first site (The tender pain that I can not explain even until today..)
well..
years have gone by and I bought all of Stina's albums. "Dynamite" was one of them. It is an album that's very hard to exept and get along with. But after you do..
"I found myself closing my eyes as my gigantic Sennheiser HD 590 headphones reproducing stina's whispering in my ears. "under your command"...I open my eyes and close them..."This time john.."
I hold stina's hand as we walk through the tall bushes of her mind. Alone. In the dark.
Highly recomanded.

Bachelorette [CD 1] [CD 1]
Bachelorette [CD 1] [CD 1]
Offered by InfinityBuys

5.0 out of 5 stars the queen of singles gives us the pleasure!, 19 Aug. 2004
Well..
Hello everyone. I am a very big music fan and I hear every thing from Tool to Whitney Houston to Stina Nordenstam. and Bjork is somewhere between them all..
I've always considared bjork has someone very special and close to my heart. She helps me understand thing in other ways and it makes me a better person in lots of aspects..
There's nothing else for me to add about how amazing and magical she is as a preformer and has an artist.. But she is also the queen of singles and kinds of editions too all of her records.
It is hard to be her fan. you have to collect hundreds of records (only bachalorette single has around 20 editions world wide..)
But it is fun to collect them all..
This single is among her best. It includes one of bjork's experimental beats and it is even called in its demo name : "my snare" (..also known has "Nature Is Anccient", and to be found on the third experimental "beats" CD of Family Tree..)
Extreemly recomanded my friends!
Anyways, it is not that expensive like "Family Tree" and it is also include rare b-side of her's : "scary"
ENJOY

People Are Strange
People Are Strange
Offered by \/\/ WORLD WIDE MEDIA MARKET /\/\

5.0 out of 5 stars I Took A Magicl Ride With Stina.., 6 Oct. 2003
This review is from: People Are Strange (Audio CD)
I sit down in front of the screen for almost an hour and I still don't find the right words..
I will try to put it this way: very special and honest, just like Stina.
A must.