Profile for Miss E. M. Atlee > Reviews

Content by Miss E. M. Atlee

Miss E. M. Atlee "em" (Norfolk ,U.K.)

Nemo's Reef
Nemo's Reef
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Nemo's Reef (App)
This is a very fun addictive game that keeps you wanting to upgrade your tank and get the all important rare items.

How to Draw: Dragons and Beasts Free
How to Draw: Dragons and Beasts Free

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 13 Oct 2013
I was able to draw by far the best dragon that I've ever done and was also surprised by the results my self. Great fun and simple to do and its free don't hesitate to download and have a go

The Adventures of Tintin (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Adventures of Tintin (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great games, 1 Jan 2013
This game works excellent on kindle hd very smooth and great story to interact with best game that I've played on kindle!! Bargain at 0.59

Lalaloopsy (Nintendo DS)
Lalaloopsy (Nintendo DS)
Offered by passionFlix UK
Price: 6.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic game!, 1 Jan 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my daughter who will turn 5 in February she has had very little experience on a DS and absolutely adores this game. Obviously she is not reading a great deal yet and the game guides you through each task easily without the need for reading so would be fine for a younger player. In the game you get to play one of eight characters and carry out tasks such as jam making, tiara making, sewing and caring for pets, with each task you collect the items you have made and use them for gifts for the other characters. The ultimate goal of the game is to become best friends with the other characters so you receive a charm from each and complete your charm bracelet. This is a really sweet innocent game for young girls and even if they are not familiar with the Lalaloopsy dolls I am sure they would enjoy it equally as much as a Lalaloopsy obsessed little girl like my daughter!

Yum-Yum Bento Box: Fresh Recipes for Adorable Lunches
Yum-Yum Bento Box: Fresh Recipes for Adorable Lunches
by Maki Ogawa
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars great book for fussy kids., 20 Feb 2011
This is a beautiful and well written book with loads of great ideas and detailed photographs, this book has encouraged my 4 year old daughter who is extremely fussy to actually eat some rice, wow a new food YAY, it made my day. I love this book a must for any mothers trying to get fussy eaters to try new and healthier foods.

Lulu's Loo
Lulu's Loo
by Camilla Reid
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars another gorgeous Lulu book !!, 1 Jun 2010
This review is from: Lulu's Loo (Hardcover)
I loved this book my daughter has the other three Lulu books and they are her absolute favourites, the illustrations are gorgeous and the pull out tabs and flaps are great, I would highly recommend all of them for any little girl and have already pre ordered the next one !!

Wilton 6 oz Bake Easy Non-Stick Spray
Wilton 6 oz Bake Easy Non-Stick Spray
Offered by US-Kitchen Company
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars cake just fell out!!!!, 17 Aug 2009
I bought this to use with my giant cupcake pan, after reading some reviews I was a bit worried my cake would stick, this was excellent I just used a light spray all over the tin and once cooled the cake literally fell out with harldy any crumbs, highly recommended.