Profile for D Nevill > Reviews

Content by D Nevill

D Nevill "Deb" (Essex, UK)

The Doctor's Secret Bride - Book One (Billionaire Brides of Granite Falls 1)
The Doctor's Secret Bride - Book One (Billionaire Brides of Granite Falls 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good read!, 31 July 2014
Nauseatingly old fashioned ideas of romance, followed by toe curlingly poor sex scenes, followed by flying off the handle at relatively minor omissions. I persevered to the end but it was so predictable that I was just waiting for the inevitable to happen. It is rare that I get annoyed by a character in a book but I found myself getting really cross with Erik most of the time. All in all not time well spent in reading it.

BAZAAR BAG ® - Giant Beanbag PINK - Indoor & Outdoor Bean Bag - MASSIVE 180x140cm - GREAT for Garden
Offered by Comfort Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for lounging in, 27 Mar 2014
Big, robust and comfy! Even my 80 year old dad sat/lounged in it quite happily at Christmas time. The kids love to sit in it whilst watching TV.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara DWM 01 Black 6ml
Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara DWM 01 Black 6ml
Offered by René

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the second tube I've bought, it's great., 27 Mar 2014
I was looking for a mascara which didn't leave you with panda eyes and clumps. This one fits the bill nicely.

BRAND NEW FOR DELL STUDIO XPS 16 1640 1645 1647 NOTEBOOK LAPTOP ENGLISH BACK LIT KEYBOARD UK LAYOUT BLACK COLOUR

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, arrived quickly, 27 Mar 2014
Combined with a YouTube video, saved me a small fortune replacing my computer! I'm no hardware engineer, it took me less than an hour to swap out my old keyboard and worked first time. PC now good as new, very happy customer.

SPORTS BRA YOGA STRETCH CROP TOP-REMOVABLE PADS-RACER BACK- (SMALL-MED 32A-34B, WHITE)
Offered by LINDY'S LASHES LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, which fits well but..., 27 Mar 2014
the vendor didn't put sufficient postage on the package, I had to pay an additional £2.40 and arrange for the an alternative day for it to be delivered (or make the hour + round trip to go to collect it). Unimpressed

Duronic S125B 5 Way Switched Surge Protected Multi Socket Adaptor - Black
Duronic S125B 5 Way Switched Surge Protected Multi Socket Adaptor - Black
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item, 17 Jan 2012
I bought this to minimise the number of leads trailing around near a well used plug socket. This item is perfect for the job. It's sturdy, the plastic doesn't feel brittle and the individual switches are really helpful. Since the sockets come underneath the original plug it doesn't seem to pull away from the wall if numerous sockets are used - unlike ones which sit above the wall socket. No problems so far.