Profile for RACHEL G. > Reviews

RACHEL G. (Los Angeles)

All Quiet on The Noise Floor
All Quiet on The Noise Floor

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb as usual, 9 April 2010
Another fantastic album from Jason, chock full of catchy pop songs - as strong as all of his previous albums. He never disappoints! Too bad this album is difficult to find.

120Gb 2.5 inch Portable Hard Drive including One Touch Software.
120Gb 2.5 inch Portable Hard Drive including One Touch Software.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, 4 Oct. 2009
This drive works great on both my macbook pro and G5. Just plug it in and it shows up on the desktop. It's very quick copying files, and for the money I'm quite pleased, as all my other external drives are Western Digital (a bit more pricey). If you don't care about it matching your other matte silver drives or computer parts, then this is for you.

Six Feet Under: Complete HBO Seasons 1-5 Collector's Edition (24 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Richard Jenkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful & Thought Provoking, 30 Aug. 2009
I can't really write anything new about this as the other reviews pretty much cover it. I will say the show really affected me, and made me think about life and death in a new way. I enjoyed every episode and really felt for the characters. I was moved to tears quite often, and I laughed out loud. I was a bit sad to get to the last disc, but wow, what an ending. Powerful stuff! Excellent writing, acting and directing. I wish all TV could be this good. I would give it more than 5 stars if I could.

Apple iPod nano 8GB  - Silver - 4th Generation
Apple iPod nano 8GB - Silver - 4th Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars Small & Stylish, 23 April 2009
I love the size and feel of this nano. I had a classic iPod previously, and this one is just so much lighter - it doesn't add any weight to your handbag, and will fit easily into a pocket. The navigation is great and the screen display is nice and large. Finally, it just looks smart - love the design. Overall I'm very pleased with it.

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Miami & the Keys
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Miami & the Keys
by Jeffrey Kennedy

5.0 out of 5 stars Packed With Information, 12 Mar. 2009
This little book is very handy and has all the information you need on Miami and surrounding areas. It's organized in an easy to follow format, with plenty of photos. It was very helpful for my week in Miami!