Profile for mumof3 > Reviews

Pampers New Baby Size 2 (Mini) Jumbo Pack 80 Nappies
Offered by Groceries R US
Price: 25.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Meet expectations, 5 Mar 2013
I love pampers new baby nappies. A lot of companies try to make their own version, and I have never found anything to compare.

Cow Squeakaboo Squeaker and Rattle Toy
Cow Squeakaboo Squeaker and Rattle Toy
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 July 2012
Although this item states it is suitable from 0+ it isn't really, because my daughter is very alert for 7wks, but even so, they can't focus on it and it is too chunky for her to grab yet.
But it is good and I can't wait for her to play with it.
It squeaks when squeezed so she should be really happy with it.

Lamaze Gardenbug Foot Finder and Wrist Rattle Set
Lamaze Gardenbug Foot Finder and Wrist Rattle Set
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 July 2012
I purchased these for my 7wk old baby daughter. They are very bright and comfortable which gets her attention.
I would prefer the rattles to be louder because with three other children, they can be hard to hear over all the noise.
My 2yr old daughter loves them aswell and is always trying to take them off her baby sister.

How Do You Know [DVD] [2011]
How Do You Know [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Reese Witherspoon
Price: 3.85

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 27 July 2012
This review is from: How Do You Know [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
What a load of rubbish!
Waste of money. It was supposed to be funny, but I never smiled once watching it.

Tommee Tippee Flower Friend
Tommee Tippee Flower Friend
Offered by BOBBIESONLINE
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 July 2012
My 7wk old daughter loves this. It is very bright and keeps her attention.
She loves that it jingles and when attached to her car seat or toy bar on her swing, she can reach it and try to keep hold of it.
My only criticism is the bee. Don't get me wrong, it is adorable; but what on earth was the logic for simply having it hang unnecessarily?!

Tropical Take Along Arch
Tropical Take Along Arch
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 24 Jan 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this item because i wanted something to keep my 6month old daughter entertained in her pushchair.
From the second i opened the packaging, my daughter was reaching out to grab it and was smiling and giggling in excitement! :-)
Very bright colours to capture babys attention, my little girl loves the ladybird in the middle which also has a mirror on the underside.
All in all an excellent product, and fantastic value for money.

Legler Mobile Ladybird
Legler Mobile Ladybird
Offered by Toybroker-UK
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 24 Jan 2011
This review is from: Legler Mobile Ladybird (Toy)
This is a truly beautiful mobile. I bought this for my 6month old daughter to go above her cot.
It is very beautifully made, and the colours are lovely and bright.
It is a lot bigger than i thought it would be, and is therefore excellent value for money.
The only slightly negative thing i have about this item is that it comes with nothing to attach it to either the ceiling or a cot.
Other than that, i am extremely pleased with this item.

Elegant Baby Pink B.A.Moses Basket and Rocking Stand
Elegant Baby Pink B.A.Moses Basket and Rocking Stand

3.0 out of 5 stars Its pretty, but a disappointment and i wish id brought a different one, 10 Aug 2010
At first glance this looks like the perfect bed for your beautiful baby girl, but do not be taken in by it!!

The stand, which it says is easy to put together, was not!! My hands hurt because it was so awkward. Although on the plus side, the rocking feature can be a god send!

Now for the basket itself, the material is that thin that you can feel the sharp ends of wicker through it, luckily its only me who has caught myself on it. There is also no specific place set out in the material to attach the 'hood' and it wont attach through the material, so unless you want to ruin the material and make your own hole in it, you'll end up leaving it off like we have had to.

All in all, for me, this was a waste of money as my daughter is 4weeks old and has only slept in the basket twice as the rest of the time she just cries in it!! So i end up putting her to sleep in her car seat and placing this inside the basket so she is at bed height and i can rock her in it.