Profile for pikachujird > Reviews

Content by pikachujird

pikachujird "aliyaaziz"

Page: 1 | 2
Landmann 0204 Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Barbecue Tool Set (3 Pieces)
Landmann 0204 Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Barbecue Tool Set (3 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and sturdy, 21 July 2014
All useful when having a BBQ. All clean easily and are sturdy and well made.

Landmann 0566 Charcoal Wagon Barbecue
Landmann 0566 Charcoal Wagon Barbecue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good BBQ. Good value for money, 21 July 2014
For the money spent on it, I think it's great. I've had several BBQ's with it now, and it works well. Before I built it, I stained the wood with a 2-3 coats of wood stain to protect it. I recommend everyone treats their wood as well (before building the BBQ). Building the BBQ does take a little while, and you'll definitely need another person to help at times. If you don't like having to build it yourself, then this BBQ isn't for you. I think the quality of the product is good for the money spent. The BBQ is sturdy once built (if built properly) and doesn't feel cheap. The grill rack is nice and sturdy too, and cleans with little effort. The bottom and side shelf are really handy. I even find the handle on the right is useful for placing the tongs.

Slim Pointy Straight Extra Fine Point Tweezers Plier
Slim Pointy Straight Extra Fine Point Tweezers Plier
Offered by TOPCITY

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 21 July 2014
Good value for money. Because it's so cheap, it does tend to bend easily. But you do get what you pay for.

NEW O2 PAYG NANO SIM CARD FOR IPHONE 5 (GENUINE NANO SIM - NO CUT DOWN)
NEW O2 PAYG NANO SIM CARD FOR IPHONE 5 (GENUINE NANO SIM - NO CUT DOWN)
Offered by ETERNAL COMMUNICATIONS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 July 2014
Excellent value for money

Soldering Iron Starter kit with 2 Kits to build
Soldering Iron Starter kit with 2 Kits to build

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 21 July 2014
Really nice soldering iron starter kit. Well worth the money

Rollei Action CAM 100 Action Camera-720 pixels
Rollei Action CAM 100 Action Camera-720 pixels

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after 16 months, 26 Jun 2014
I bought my action cam February 2013. It was good. I used it when cycling to and fro work. The picture quality was good. The problem I have with it now is that it seems to have broken. When I switch it on now it just keeps making the switch on noise repeatedly and freezes. It's frozen a few times now, and nothing I do will switch it off. It will stay switched on until the battery runs out. By then it's overheated as well. I tried resetting it and wiping the card etc, but nothing seems to be working. I've not dropped it or anything, it's just decided to stop working. Since it's out of warranty I guess i'll have to buy a new camera now. I did not expect it would last less than 2 years only since it wasn't cheap. I'm very disappointed.

GU10 4W LED Light Bulb WARM WHITE = 50W Halogen *Energy Saving* Direct Replacement Bulb. LED Lights for Homes, LED Lighting ***FREE DELIVERY*** LOOK HERE

3.0 out of 5 stars Only lasts 2 years, 25 April 2014
I bought this light bulb two years ago for my kitchen and it's already gone. I expected a lot more years from LED light bulbs

Merrell Womens Siren Sport Walking Shoe Black J544974 6 UK
Merrell Womens Siren Sport Walking Shoe Black J544974 6 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but sole wears to fast, 14 Mar 2012
These shoes look really nice, and are ultra comfy. After almost a year the shoes lost grip and I realised that the sole had worn out. I don't buy Merrells anymore.

Merrell Women's Circuit Grid Lace-Up Black/Purple J75010 6 UK
Merrell Women's Circuit Grid Lace-Up Black/Purple J75010 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy shoes, 14 Sep 2010
14 Sep 2010: I love my merrell shoes. They were for sale in a shop (can't remember which one) for £75, but then I got them off Amazon instead for a lot less. These shoes looks good, have a great sole, and are very comfy. I use them as my everyday shoe.
14 Mar 2012: It's now March 2012, and it was a long time ago since I stopped using those Merrells. Since those Merrells I bought another pair of Merrells, and now I wear Salomon shoes. Merrells are ultra comfy, but the sole wears out after a year (from daily use). So i'm reducing my rating to 4 stars.

Raleigh Water Bottle Cage Alloy Silver
Raleigh Water Bottle Cage Alloy Silver
Offered by Parkers of Bolton

4.0 out of 5 stars Well designed bottle cage, 14 Sep 2010
I received my new bottle cage a few days ago. Please note, this item isn't shipped with any screws to attach it to your bike. The actual cage, is well made, and very light in weight. It's a good product.

Page: 1 | 2