Profile for pikachujird > Reviews

KMC Z82 Silver 6, 7 or 8 Speed Bicycle Chain
KMC Z82 Silver 6, 7 or 8 Speed Bicycle Chain
Offered by Laxzoltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality chain with easy installation, 26 May 2015
Was missing half the missing link pair. Had to contact seller for a new one, which was sent quickly. Chain was easily fitted (once resized) with this new missing link and chain works well. Happy with the new chain.

LE Bike Wheel Lights, Waterproof, RGB, 3 Light Mode Options, Bicycle Spoke Lights, Used for Safety and Warning, Pack of 2 Units
Offered by Neon Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool lights, 26 May 2015
Lovely lights. Looks really cool

LUPO Bike Bicycle Cycle Repair Chain Splitter Breaker Rivet Link Remover Tool
LUPO Bike Bicycle Cycle Repair Chain Splitter Breaker Rivet Link Remover Tool
Offered by LUPO STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Does the job., 26 May 2015
I used this to replace my first chain. It worked well and the price is good. Saved £10 in labour by doing this myself. Great product.

700c Hybrid FRONT Mach 240 Black Eyeletted Bicycle Cycle Commuting Rim on Joytech ScrewOn Rear Hub Black Spokes
Offered by WoollyHatShop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but no rim tape included, 26 May 2015
Good quality wheel. Good price. Easy to fit. It doesn't come with rim tape, so you'll have to buy this separately. I made the mistake of not using any (thinking this was a special wheel that didn't need it). My inner tube was cut in several places, so that needed replacing. The rim tape is only around £3.

Casio AW-80D-7AVES Ladies Watch Quartz Analogue White Dial Black Resin Strap
Casio AW-80D-7AVES Ladies Watch Quartz Analogue White Dial Black Resin Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch full of lots of features, 20 April 2015
I received this watch last week. Given that I only paid £22 for it, i'm really surprised at the quality. Looks more expensive than it costs and comes with a wide range of features - dual time/analogue and digital time/stopwatch/timer/alarms/world time/etc. I don't agree that it's a man's watch like some people have said. I think it looks more like a woman's watch (or possibly unisex). It's the right size for me, but wouldn't want it any bigger. The product description does give an accurate size, so I knew what I was buying. I think some women prefer their watches smaller, so this probably isn't for you. I love it.

Ventura Screw On ll A Aluminium Carrier - Black
Ventura Screw On ll A Aluminium Carrier - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Was good until it snapped in two places, 9 Jan. 2015
I bought this in 2011, and now it needs replacing as it's snapped in two places. I expected it to last longer. The first arm broke quite a while ago and i've been looking to replace it. Just this morning I noticed another of the 4 arms has snapped. I only ever keep a single pannier on the rack, and would never exceed 5kg. I've given this a 2 star and not a 1 star, as it did work well for at least a couple of years. The spring flap is useful for putting a bike lock and the there is a place to put a rear light.

Landmann 0204 Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Barbecue Tool Set (3 Pieces)
Landmann 0204 Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Barbecue Tool Set (3 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and sturdy, 21 July 2014
All useful when having a BBQ. All clean easily and are sturdy and well made.

Landmann 0566 Charcoal Wagon Barbecue
Landmann 0566 Charcoal Wagon Barbecue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good BBQ. Good value for money, 21 July 2014
For the money spent on it, I think it's great. I've had several BBQ's with it now, and it works well. Before I built it, I stained the wood with a 2-3 coats of wood stain to protect it. I recommend everyone treats their wood as well (before building the BBQ). Building the BBQ does take a little while, and you'll definitely need another person to help at times. If you don't like having to build it yourself, then this BBQ isn't for you. I think the quality of the product is good for the money spent. The BBQ is sturdy once built (if built properly) and doesn't feel cheap. The grill rack is nice and sturdy too, and cleans with little effort. The bottom and side shelf are really handy. I even find the handle on the right is useful for placing the tongs.

Slim Pointy Straight Extra Fine Point Tweezers Plier
Slim Pointy Straight Extra Fine Point Tweezers Plier
Offered by HuaSL

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 21 July 2014
Good value for money. Because it's so cheap, it does tend to bend easily. But you do get what you pay for.

NEW O2 PAYG NANO SIM CARD FOR IPHONE 5 (GENUINE NANO SIM - NO CUT DOWN)
NEW O2 PAYG NANO SIM CARD FOR IPHONE 5 (GENUINE NANO SIM - NO CUT DOWN)
Offered by Phones2Post