Profile for Jude > Reviews

Luxury Violet Wheat Bag - UK filled wheat and lavender
Luxury Violet Wheat Bag - UK filled wheat and lavender
Offered by Amazing Health

5.0 out of 5 stars It is easy to use, 13 Nov 2014
I bought this products as I had suffered an injury to my back. It is easy to use, heating it up in the microwave. I would suggest that you leave it on a warm radiator to begin with to dry it as a little moisture comes out of it when first using it. It certainly helped ease the back pain. I have used it on an aching neck and it helped reduce the pain, instantly.

El Naturalista Womens Angkor Rioja Boots N986 4 UK, 37 EU
El Naturalista Womens Angkor Rioja Boots N986 4 UK, 37 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars They are an excellent fit and very comfortable, 13 Nov 2014
These boots arrived very promptly. They are an excellent fit and very comfortable, I didn't even have to wear them in. I am very pleased with them.

Peek Metal Polish - Size - 100g Tube
Peek Metal Polish - Size - 100g Tube
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Peek is an excellent product, it cleans better than any metal polish ..., 13 Nov 2014
I have always used other silver and brass cleaning products which you can pick up in the supermarkets, and in my job I clean a lot off brass and silver, but the products always gave me a headache. Peek is an excellent product, it cleans better than any metal polish I have used and hardly smells at all. It removes all the dirt easily using very little of the cream and shines to a sparkling finish, very impressed and will always use.

Alison Gardiner Traditional Advent Calendar: Christmas at the Cathedral
Alison Gardiner Traditional Advent Calendar: Christmas at the Cathedral
Offered by Alison Gardiner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Advent Calendar, 24 Dec 2013
I am very pleased with the advent calendar, my daughter loved it, I will definitely purchase again next year, very satisfied customer.