Profile for Puff > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 908

Puff (Forfar, Scotland)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
CASPAR Womens Loop Scarf / Snood / Cowl with Star / Paisley / Circle / Indian Style Print - many colours - SC370, Farbe:beige
Offered by CASPAR Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this scarf, 24 May 2015
Love this circle scarf. It's very long when looped once around your neck and drapes nicely down your front. I also like to double or even triple it up for extra warmth and keeps my neck snug too. It's soft and very attractive to look at and goes with most casual wear :) Took around ten days to arrive from Germany, so not too bad.
Recommend.

Mefix Dressing Retention Self Adhesive Fabric Tape 10cm x 10m
Mefix Dressing Retention Self Adhesive Fabric Tape 10cm x 10m
Offered by Miller Medical Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars On my fourth roll! :-), 22 May 2015
For the past three months and counting, I've required daily dressing changes on my surgical wound, and I've lost count how many dressing pads and rolls of this Mefix tape I've gotten though in that time! Easily 50 metres anyway!
In that time, the tape has served me well, and I'm glad it comes in 10 metre rolls. It's easy to cut to size and there's lines on the backing paper every 10cm so you can measure out how much you need.

Tip; Once cut you can gently pull the tape apart width ways to assist in removing the backing paper and stick it accordingly.

I find that this tape adheres well and is generally gentle on my skin. Would reccomend - I'm on my fourth roll!!

Victorinox Just Jelly Manager Swiss Army Pocket Tool Blue
Victorinox Just Jelly Manager Swiss Army Pocket Tool Blue
Offered by Knives Master

5.0 out of 5 stars It might be small, but it's a mighty swiss army knife!, 20 May 2015
I love, love, love my SAK. I don't know how I lived without one before! I bought it to keep on my keyring so I always have a knife, scissors, bottle opener to hand at all times. I always find it hard to open parcels, but not now! The knife is razor sharp, so be careful with it. It might be small, but it's a mighty swiss army knife! A worthy purchase indeed and it's only the size of a AA battery.

HiBiSCRUB, 500 ml
HiBiSCRUB, 500 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my surgical wound squeaky clean :3, 20 May 2015
This review is from: HiBiSCRUB, 500 ml (Misc.)
I first clocked this in my nurses office used to clean their hands. I have a deep surgical wound that will take a while to heal up and in order to keep it clean I have a bath with a few squirts of Hibiscrub in it to soak in. As a result, my wound has never been infected and according to the nurse, it's squeaky clean too. I've also used this on a fungal infection on my other-half, and I get him to dab it on the affected area daily, and after a couple of weeks it has cleared up!
Hibiscrub is a miracle worker and should be an essential in any first aid kit and bathroom cabinet. It's also worth noting that hospital theatre staff scrub up using this stuff prior surgery, so it must be good!
Also I think this 500ml bottle is fab value for money. Boots sells 250ml bottles for £5, so you're getting double the amount here on Amazon for essentially the same price.

This is super stuff, cannot recommend it highly enough and will be buying it again.

Clinell Universal Hand Disinfectant 660ml
Clinell Universal Hand Disinfectant 660ml
Offered by Nutwell Medical Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Far superior to the hand gels you get in the shops, 20 May 2015
Super stuff. Far superior to the hand gels you get in the shop that are only antibacterial, whereas Clinells Universal range is antimicrobial (kills bacteria, viruses, fungi etc) A big plus being it's non alcohol content so you can use it frequently without drying out your hands natural moisture. If this is good enough for the NHS to use, then it's good enough for me!

Big thumbs up! Would buy again.

AROCCOM® Silicone Travel Bottle, Leakproof, BPA Free, Refillable Cosmetic Travel Containers, TSA Carry On Approved, 4 of set (Large)
Offered by Danube2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Silicone Bottles, 14 May 2015
Soft, squidgy, colourful and leakproof! These are great for decanting your favourite soaps and lotions in to. Like the idea of the suction cup on the back so you can stick it on the shower wall, however I don't find they give strong enough suction as they slowly slide down it. Maybe if there was two suction cups on each bottle it might've stuck better, so as a result I've knocked a star off my review.
Easy enough to take the cap off and fill up and the labelling system is a handy plus however.

Good stuff, and it arrived the following day in the post. Would buy again :-)
Comment Comment | Permalink

10 x Clinell® Bedbath Bed Bath Patient Wipes (Pack of 8) Moisturising Bathing Wipes Rinse-Free Bathing Solution Cleansing and Refreshing (Total 80 Wipes)
Offered by Anything 4 Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than any baby wipes to clean up., 12 May 2015
These are fab if you're unable to shower or bathe the conventional way. I only wish I had these a few months back when I had to spend several nights in hospital and found it difficult to get in and out of bed. However, these also come in handy for camping trips too when showers are unavailable.
I have other products made by Clinell and these bedbath wipes are fantastic, moist and the wipes are thick and strong. They will not rip easily.

Top marks to the seller for VfM. Would buy again.

UK Flag Print Scarf Union Jack Womens London Fashion Denim Blue
UK Flag Print Scarf Union Jack Womens London Fashion Denim Blue
Offered by World of Shawls (UK) - Expedited Service Available At CheckOut

5.0 out of 5 stars Ah what a beautiful, cosy scarf, 12 May 2015
Ah what a beautiful, cosy scarf. Quality is fab, and it's so attractive. Kudos to the seller for speedy delivery :)

EQUIP Wash Mitts - case of 10 (40 mitts)
EQUIP Wash Mitts - case of 10 (40 mitts)

5.0 out of 5 stars One word: Incredible!!!, 8 May 2015
One word: Incredible!
These mitts are - hands down - the best body wipes I have ever used on myself. I've reviewed the other products by Equip and they are fabulous. These mitts aren't just moist, they are just a ballhair away from being dripping wet! Completely caught me by surprise. There are four mitts to a pack, and you get 10 packs in a case. I find that because these are so sodden wet, I can easily use just two mitts on my body to clean up.
You can use both sides of the mitt to get things done, but I also like to flip it inside-out too to get the last drop out of it. Also the mitts smell lovely and are very soft on the skin, however they are very tough. I've forcibly tried tearing one apart with no success, you can be assured these won't fall apart mid use. I also really like the idea of a mitt instead of a wipe; wipes tend to dry up, little moisture in them and tend to roll up when trying to clean yourself....

I only wish I had these mitts when I was in hospital a few months back to freshen up at my bedside, and less able to get around - they would have been indespesable. However as a regular camper, these will without a shadow of a doubt be packed in to my bag when showers aren't available.

Baby wipes to clean up? Pfft!

Highly recommended these. Worth every single penny.
Most delighted and highly praise the Equip Company for putting a lot of thought and effort into making such a wonderful product!

Clinell - Universal Sanitising Wipes 20x30cm Tub Refill (x100)
Clinell - Universal Sanitising Wipes 20x30cm Tub Refill (x100)
Offered by Miller Medical Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great refill pack, 6 May 2015
Bought to refill my Clinell Tub when the time comes. These are indispensable at home for cleaning and disinfecting commonly touched surfaces on a regular basis and keeping the horrible norovirus at bay.
Comment Comment | Permalink