Profile for Karen Smith > Reviews

Content by Karen Smith

Karen Smith (Forfar, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Envirosax Bloom Bag 2 -  Purple Peony by Ecohandy
Envirosax Bloom Bag 2 - Purple Peony by Ecohandy
Offered by Squashed Tomato Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG I love these bags, 25 Feb. 2015
OMG I love these bags. Living in Scotland, the Government has recently introduced a 5p charge for single use plastic bags. I bought a couple of Envirosax bags as an investment and hope they do me proud for many years to come. The are so strong, attractive, and roll up into a tiny package which is great to stick in to my handbag or leave in the cars glovebox.

Envirosax Bloom Bag 4
Envirosax Bloom Bag 4
Offered by Squashed Tomato Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG I love these bags, 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Envirosax Bloom Bag 4
I ordered yesterday and it arrived on my doorstep this morning, so kudos to the seller for speedy delivery :)
Comment Comment | Permalink

Envirosax Sun Kissed Bag 4 Reusable Folding Eco Shopping bag
Offered by Bbuys

5.0 out of 5 stars Trendy, strong, reusable shopping bags!, 18 Feb. 2015

Recommend!

Bluetooth Portable Travel Speaker For Iphone 6, 5s, 5c, iPod, iPad , Android Phones and MP3 Players (Natural Wood 2)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous wee wooden speaker :3, 17 Feb. 2015
Ordered yesterday and being a Prime member I received my Betron Bluetooth Speaker through the post today.

I wanted something small for travelling, stylish and that can play music from a few different sources and this fits the bill just nicely. It plays via Bluetooth from any Bluetooth enabled devices (like your smartphone or PC), or you can connect it to your MP3 player with the supplied 3.5mm jack cable and play music that way, or you can load music on to a micro SD Card and stick that into it and will play that also. Oh it also comes with FM radio built in too.

I bought my speaker the in the Light Wood Effect and its gorgeous. It certainly stands out from the rest of the speakers on the market and the wood effect seems to give it a bit of class and style about it also :)

The sound from it is excellent for a wee speaker, and it also came supplied with a recharging cable. Note: The connection to the speaker is via a *Mini* USB, not Micro like most things these days! I'm a little disapointed in this and seems dated when most devices have Mirco USB as the norm nowadays. Just means another cable to lug about but what they hey, it works....

Overall, not bad for £11.99. Certainly will do me when I'm out and about as well as on holiday camping. Will it stand the test of time? Time will tell (and my future revised review!)

******
UPDATE 19 Feb 2015

Okay so I've had it for just over 24 hours now (I know not that long) but long enough to discover a few other things about it, both good and annoying.

Annoying:
- When you switch the speaker on, a VERY LOUD female voice with a strong (French?) accent informs you that either you're "ready to connect to your Bluetooth device"/ "Bluetooth device has connected sucessfully", or that you have switched the speaker over to MP3 mode. I thought this was okay at first, but it does get annoying after a while, and there is no way to turn her down! A sufficient bleep or ping would have done the job to inform you of the speakers status...

- Volume level 'resets' itself every time you switch it back on. I found out when using MP3 mode, I way playing music quietly, I switched the speaker off then back on again a short while later only to find out that the volume goes back to its default level. Annoying but I can tolerate it...

Pros:
- It's not everyone cuppa but I quite like the colour LED band around the lower half of the speaker. It changes colour depending on the status of the speaker (E.g - Red for charging/ MP3 mode, Blue for a Bluetooth connection etc...)

- Easy enough to use once you've read the instructions. I had to read them briefly so I could figure out how to change between MP3, Bluetooth, FM mode etc. Easy enough once you know how its done. Also like how the Skip buttons also double as Volume buttons if you long press them. Sadly there is no way to Fastforward.

That's it for now, may update in a bit :) x

Damai Portable Wrap Universal Electronics Accessories Travel Organiser / Hard Drive Bag / Cable Stable (Purple)
Offered by Denso

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Wrap, 6 Feb. 2015
Ordered on the 2nd Feb, arrived 3 days later. I really needed something to keep my gadgets and accessories in when I'm traveling and this fits the bill just nicely. I ordered mine in purple and the materials feel durable but flexable enough to roll up. Lots of compartments to store stuff in which is fab. I'm delighted with this, a good purchase indeed.

Essential Slimchart 2 Weeks to View Dairy for 2015 - Blue
Essential Slimchart 2 Weeks to View Dairy for 2015 - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and does what its meant to do :), 27 Jan. 2015
Excellent and does the job its meant to do. Bought for my other half so he can plan his work and holidays this year. Slim, rigid and I don't think it's going to fall apart after 5 mins of use. Got loads of information at the forefront of the diary like; Handy Calendar Dates, place to write your contact/ emergency info, underground info, timezone info etc etc, and a yearly view for at-a-glance planning as well.

New Womens Ladies Ankle Boots Chelsea Chunky High Heel Block Platform Shoes PU Elasticated TAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove, 24 Oct. 2014
Ordered these and arrived on my doorstep four days later. Opened up the box and it had a very strong 'new smell' about the boots! They're just as pictured, nice chunky wide heels and of course they are very comfortable to wear. I also have wide feet and these boots fit perfectly, but I wouldn't wear thick socks with these boots however. They seems well made and robust too... :)

Delighted with these boots, just what I wished for. Thank you Seller!

Owl Print Scarf Bird Patterns Ladies Fashion Scarves White Multi Color
Owl Print Scarf Bird Patterns Ladies Fashion Scarves White Multi Color
Offered by Fat-Catz-Copy-Catz (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love it!, 16 Oct. 2014
Love, love, love it! Sooo cute yet so cosy for the cooler weather heading our way. Thank you seller for the speedy delivery. Love this scarf!

Asymmetric BoB Short Brown & Burgundy Ladies Wig skin top Natural Hair WIWIGS UK
Offered by Wiwigs Stylish Hair Store (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delighted!, 4 Oct. 2014
Placed my order yesterday at the back of 2pm and arrived the following day (today) before noon! Once again I am absolutely delighted with Wiwigs speedy service and the high quality wigs they sell at an amazing price.

I love this wig in particular, it's so soft and has a dark burgundy colour to the wig and of course it has adjustable hooks inside to fit your head.
As a rule of thumb, I always give my wigs a good shake and a few washes to 'break them in' as such then they're ready to wear in public. It takes the edge off the shine of some new wigs :)

Without a shadow of a doubt Wiwigs is the best wig seller on Amazon! Love them!!!! :D
Thank you Wiwigs!! :D