Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Forfar, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
House of Marley People Get Ready In-Ear Headphones with 3 Button Mic - Roots
House of Marley People Get Ready In-Ear Headphones with 3 Button Mic - Roots

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my old earphones sound tinny!, 7 Sep 2014
Thought I would treat myself to a new pair of earphones in spite of my old ones still doing the job okay (I was using a pair of Creative earphones before). However it wasn't until I bought and tried out the HoM earphones I realised that I was missing out on the real acoustic quality of my music. The sound is crystal clear and when I briefly went back to use my old earphones, they sounded tinny in comparison!
The HoM earphones are beautifully presented, and all eco-friendly in some way or another, even the packaging is recycled or using natural resources. The buds are wooden, very attractive and I do believe that because they are made of wood, that it delivers better sound quality to my ears. Also love the attention to detail, the cord isn't a black horrible plastic thing, but wrapped in a braid-like fabric in several colours.
Also comes with a black canvas HoM pouch for storing your earphones when not in use. Feels of very good quality.

Reading some of the other reviews about these earphones, people complain that they are fragile and the sound goes from the left earphone after a few days of use - I've never had this problem myself, but I've only had these a week already, however I always take care of my earphones regardless!

Delivery came within a couple of days so no complaints there :)

Overall, I love these earphones. The sound quality is great for the price and I love how it's all made of recycled stuff or sourced from natural materials (Eg- wood), plus they are sooo attractive to look at! Recommend.

Fuji Finepix S4530 HD 14MP Digital Camera 30x Zoom 720P HD 3" LCD Wide Angle(Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't fret about buying refurbished cameras, it's all good., 15 July 2014
Looking to upgrade to a newer camera with better specs (but with a budget in mind), I settled on this camera. It's a refurbished camera, but you wouldn't know it. It looks brand new out of the box :) My last three cameras have all been Fuji Bridge Cameras and they've never let me down, so I knew what I was getting when I placed my order. I Christened it last weekend and I got mixed results with my photos, but I think it's down to user error - I'm still getting to grips with the features and settings of this camera!
Also I feel I should add that I initially placed an order for a purple camera, but I got a black one instead. I like to clarify that this is only a minor nag on my part, and TBH I'm not that worried. I didn't buy it primarily for the colour, but it would have been a change if it was purple I got. Oh well! C'est la vie :)

Delivery was swift and arrived in a matter of days with the postie knocking on my door and requesting a signature for the parcel...

On a final note, for people thinking about buying refurbished electronic goods - from my personal experience, it's all been very good. Anything I've bought looks as good as new and you wouldn't know it was a refurbished product. Plus, you're saving £££ instead of buying a brand new item!

Go for it!

Eggsnow Camera Shoulder Neck Strap Vintage Belt for All DSLR Camera(Nikon Canon Sony Pentax etc) - Strip Red
Offered by Camera Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Make it personal!, 15 July 2014
Looking to jazz up my new camera, I thought I would personalise it a bit more and so I bought this camera strap. I placed my order on the 1st June and it arrived ten days later (from China!) by recorded delivery.

I'm very pleased with this strap; its very bold in colour, great fabric feel/ quality, thicker strap and much more comfortable to wear compared to the standard camera straps at come supplied with ones camera.

I paid no more than a fiver for this and I don't regret it. It's a stellar camera strap and I highly recommend it to anyone who's looking to jazz up their cameras :D

2 x 3 Packs TravelJohn Unisex Disposable/Resealable Urinals
2 x 3 Packs TravelJohn Unisex Disposable/Resealable Urinals
Offered by Service Champions

5.0 out of 5 stars What a relief!, 29 May 2014
I've used these before and I will use them again.
These are indispensable when out camping, at festivals, stuck in the car etc. I tend to use these at night in the tent instead of having to get dressed and making the long, cold trek to the nearest (disgusting!) loos on site. They are small to carry and you simply unroll it, open it up and (if you're a lady like me) you press it against your body and pee away. Your pee is then solidified when it comes in contact with the gel inside the bag so there is no chance of spillage or leaks, and there is no smell either.

I'm always amazed at the capacity of what each bag can hold! I've had a very full bladders at times and when I use these, I always have reservations at the back of my mind whether these would be up to the job, capacity-wise...I needn't have worried, I've only ever managed to fill it half way up the bag and it solidifies for easy disposal. I'm impressed! Each bag also comes with a wipe as well to clean yourself up afterwards :)

I know some people will laugh at the thought of using these, but they really are indispensable when toilets are unavailable or unusable and of course they are suitable for all the family. Give them the benefit of the doubt, you will be impressed.

HP 364 XL Compatible 5 Ink Pack (with Photo Black) Internet-ink
HP 364 XL Compatible 5 Ink Pack (with Photo Black) Internet-ink
Offered by Internet-Ink & Pens

5.0 out of 5 stars A steal compared to genuine HP Ink, 20 May 2014
I love these, and they work a charm in my HP printer. I could never justify the prices of genuine HP Ink Cartridges and after my mum recommending Internet-Inks compatibles, I've never looked back.

-These were a steal at a fraction of the price of genuine HP Ink Carts @ £17.99 for CMYK and the photo black!
- Free delivery, woohoo!
- Fast dispatch.
-They arrived well packaged in a bubble-lined envelope.
- They work flawlessly in my HP All-in-one and are fitted with chips.
- You always get more ink in these compatibles than what you ever would with genuine HP carts.
- Great quality printouts from these carts

If I ever need more ink for my printer, this is where I'll be heading to or their website [...]

Top marks to the seller, highly recommend! :D

Pair Multicolor Thread Wrapped Oval Shape Spiral Design Pendant Hook Earrings
Pair Multicolor Thread Wrapped Oval Shape Spiral Design Pendant Hook Earrings
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 20 May 2014
A change from the norm earrings that one can buy, I love these thread earrings. So colourful and great for summertime and compliments my clothes nicely :) Great prices and arrived within the standard time.

Colored Thread Covered Annular Coil Ball Design Dangling Hook Earrings

6x Savvies SU75 UltraClear Screen Protector for Star S9500
Offered by protectionfilms24-com

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly as it says on the tin, 20 May 2014
What to say....
Bought for my Star S9500 and it fits perfectly. Dead cheap but the screen protectors do their job well. Dispatched and arrived on my doorstep in a couple of days.
Easy enough to apply, but as with any screen protector, you have to make sure your screen is impeccably clean and dust-free for these to work right.

Top marks to the seller, these work a charm :)

Udderly Smooth Chamois Cream Tube 118ml
Udderly Smooth Chamois Cream Tube 118ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived next day :3, 15 May 2014
This product is a Godsend and saves my skin in hotter weather.
I bought the tube version and not the tub, because I wanted something compact that I could keep in my washbag/ travelbag when away from home.
I placed my order yesterday and arrived this morning through the post, super quick thank you.
It was well packaged in a padded envelope and the tube itself wrapped in padding also, so very secure and arrived unscathed.
Tried the product out and it's udderly smooth on my skin, and leaves a soft powder-like feel to it. It also has a lovely smell to it too.

I had my reservations that it was expensive for what I was buying, but I've now revised my opinion that it's worth every penny.

Cheers to the seller, I love it!

Rocking Recliner Garden Chair (Colours May Vary)
Rocking Recliner Garden Chair (Colours May Vary)
Offered by Hyundai

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed all round :), 22 April 2014
Spring is here and its time to buy a sun lounger for the garden, and I settled on this wee beauty and I don't regret it.

I placed my order on Friday 18th choosing the Super Saver option and the ETA was for Saturday 26th, however it arrived on my doorstep four days later delivered by *deep breath* Yodel (and arrived undamaged too!) It came in a large cardboard box but was quite light to handle and unpack.

Initial impressions are good. Looking through other reviews, it appears you get a colour at random. For me, mine arrived white/ beige just like in the photo shown here :) Really nice!

Simply unfold and its ready to use. I'll admit its very comfy and has a nice rocking motion to it and it seems very durable. I can't wait to try it out in the garden when the better weather comes!

In the packaging, my chair had a tag with it stating RRP £49.99 then slashed to £24.99 and the price I bought it at £21.99 on Amazon as stated on the receipt.

Top marks to the seller and a great quality item. A steal.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12