Profile for Puff > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 385

Puff (Forfar, Scotland)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags (Pack of 25)
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags (Pack of 25)
Offered by ABC Wholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Used to store my bits and bobs in when I'm away....., 4 Feb. 2016
Not the conventional use for these great bags, but I use them to keep all sorts of small bits and bobs in my 'Away Bag', and a small first aid kit. They're strong and double zip locked so for me it keeps all my items bone dry, but likewise, if I have any leaks, it won't spill out and contaminate the rest of my kit. Handy having the big label at the top too to write on so I can record what's in each bag.

Like I say, not the conventional use for these bags, but does the job very well! 25 bags in a pack is more than enough for my needs.

10/10

Rolson Folding Screwdriver Set - 7 Pieces
Rolson Folding Screwdriver Set - 7 Pieces
Offered by TOOLSDIY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great small, compact screwdriver set for EDCs, 4 Feb. 2016
Bought to put in my EDC bag. Small, compact and pretty, it takes up little room in my bag and has most screwdriver sets I might require should a need arise to use them. I concur with fellow reviewers - the thick plastic tag is secured within the hinges of the set, so you're gonna need a hex/alan key to unscrew a hinge of the tool to remove the tag. An easy 60 second job to do.

Otherwise, great product! :)

TASSIMO Oreo Hot chocolate 2 Pack
TASSIMO Oreo Hot chocolate 2 Pack
Offered by StormBrew

5.0 out of 5 stars An acquired taste perhaps...., 29 Jan. 2016
An acquired taste perhaps...There seems to be mixed reviews with regards to the Tassimo Oreo Hot Chocolate on sale. Some people recon the taste has changed, or it doesn't taste like Oreo at all...however, some people think it's simply delicious! I am in the latter category - I don't think there is anything wrong with the taste of this product and tastes like Oreo to me. I do concur that if you let the Tassimo machine do its job, you don't seem to get much in a cup, but I always add more water to it by pressing the button on my machine to fill it up a bit more - no problems! Also it could be down to personal taste, but I think it lacks sweetness about it, so I pop in a couple of sweenter tablets into it, which makes me a happy bunny.
At the moment I am getting through a cup an evening I like it so much, and perhaps it's a good thing I bought this as a two-pack and added it to my Subscribe & Save shopping list :-)

Taste is in the tounge of the beholder, folks.

Sticky Note Packet to Accomplish
Sticky Note Packet to Accomplish
by Knock Knock
Edition: Office Product

4.0 out of 5 stars Great notepads, let down by very late RM delivery, 29 Jan. 2016
Great sticky notepads, certainly beats a boring plain white piece of paper, adds a bit of humour, and jazzes up my office space a bit more The pad is 3in x 3in and just enough room for writing down quick notes.
Only downside and it's not fault of Amazon, but RM was four days late delivering my order. I was about to order a replacement product when it showed up.

Just Sayin' Sticky (Simple Stickies)
Just Sayin' Sticky (Simple Stickies)
by Knock Knock

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, let down by late delivery., 29 Jan. 2016
Great sticky notepad, certainly beats a boring plain white piece of paper, adds a bit of humour, and jazzes up my office space a bit more The pad is 3in x 3in and just enough room for writing down quick notes.

Nitecore Nitecore LED Tube Light Pink
Nitecore Nitecore LED Tube Light Pink
Offered by TS-Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Nitecore Tube; the ultimate in keyring torches!, 25 Jan. 2016
Nitecore Tube; the ultimate in keyring torches!

I bought this for attaching to my house and car keys so I have a way of navigating to and from the garage and house in the dark, among other things. This wee light gives out a whopping max brightness of 45 lumens and a minimum of 10 lumens. Much more than other keyring torches! How much is that, I hear you ask? 45 lumens can easily light up a room or a garage to find what you're looking for, for example. And 10 lumens is a mere tealight candle glow, which I find handy for navigating in a dark cinema without imposing on other folk, or for walking around my dark bedroom at night without waking up the other half! Also, you can increase the brightness in increments to suit your requirements.

I ordered mine in pink and it's cool. It's incredibly durable for plastic casing (I think it's a special kind of toughened plastic used to manufacture this torch?) and the selling point for me was that the torch has a rechargeable Li-on battery which is charged though USB. Why is this special? Other keyring torches of this size all use single-use coin batteries, between one and four batteries being used at a given time to power the torch. And it's such a faff having to buy and replace them every time the torch dies on you. Whereas with the Nitecore Tube, you plug it in to a USB cable for charging, and in a few hours, its ready to go! I can conveniently charge it in my kitchen, bedroom, at my PC or even in my cars USB port. I don't have to worry about carrying tiny spare batteries with me all the time.
How long does a charge last? Well how long is a piece of string? Manufacturer says you can get 48 hours runtime out of the torch before it needs recharged. I have to say I have never used it constantly for 48 hours, but since buying it just under two months ago, I have not had to recharge it yet.

This is an awesome keyring torch and outshines anything else on the market. It packs a real punch of light compared to other keyring torches and is tough, strong, featherweight and comes in different colours and great value for money. Due to it's size and slimness, it takes up little room on my keyring and forget it's even on there until I need to use it.

It might seem a wee bit expensive to buy upfront, but I feel that it is money well spent on a very well built and engineered wee torch. It should last very long time indeed.

Love it.

NITECORE Tube Water Resistant Portable Tiny Flashlight USB Rechargeable Light - Pink
Offered by Adventure Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate in keyring torches!, 25 Jan. 2016
Nitecore Tube; the ultimate in keyring torches!

I ordered mine in pink and it's cool. It's incredibly durable made from polycarbonate material, and the selling point for me was that the torch has a rechargeable Li-on battery which is charged though USB. Why is this special? Other keyring torches of this size all use single-use coin batteries, between one and four batteries being used at a given time to power the torch. And it's such a faff having to buy and replace them every time the torch dies on you. Whereas with the Nitecore Tube, you plug it in to a USB cable for charging, and in a few hours, its ready to go! I can conveniently charge it in my kitchen, bedroom, at my PC or even in my cars USB port. I don't have to worry about carrying tiny spare batteries with me all the time.

Love it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

KingWinX Women's Fashion Classic Leather Quartz Wrist Watch, Purple
KingWinX Women's Fashion Classic Leather Quartz Wrist Watch, Purple
Offered by KingWin

5.0 out of 5 stars I own a smartwatch, but sometimes you just want a simple, fashionable every day watch to wear. And this fits the bill., 25 Jan. 2016
I own a Asus Zenwatch smartwatch which has all the bells and whistles. But I also own this awesome watch too! It's just a plain, simple watch that tells the time (and it doesn't need changed every single night!). I bought mine in purple and it is beautiful with a rose gold bezel finish. For a ladies watch, I think it has quite a large face, but I like it indeed. It is easy to read and I love the shiny metallic purple face on the watch too. There are three crowns, but I think only the middle one actually works - this is for adjusting the time. The other two crowns do depress but I don't think they serve a purpose other than being aesthetically pleasing to the eye :-) It also has quite a loud tick, tick, tick to it and it's more acute in a quieter environment. But this is a minor niggle IMO.
Watch strap is purple faux leather and is a bit stiff to put on your wrist, but after a bit of breaking-in, it should 'mold' itself to the shape of your wrist and stay that way.

Great watch! It cost me less than ten quid and ordering it from a UK seller, it arrived within days of placing my order. This is a super, beautifully presented fashion watch that tells the time - that's all it does, nothing more. A refreshing change from wearing my smartwatch that constantly bleeps, pings and informs me of every little thing going on, as well as needing charged every single night!

Buy it! Love my purple watch :)

ARIKON Adjustable and Dimmable LED Simple Desk Lamp with 3 Lighting Modes (Cold / Natural / Warm) and Multiple Angles, Black
Offered by ARIKON-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lamp with a small footprint - handy if space is at a premium., 24 Jan. 2016
Great LED light for at my PC desk. Has a small footprint so it takes up little precious space at my desk, but the light output is super. It has three brightness settings; Dim, medium and bright and the LEDs give out a blueish cool colour if thats of relevance. Personally I would have preferred a yellowish warm colour for at my desk, but the light does the job just fine.

It arrived well packaged, and there is minimal assembly required before using it; you have to screw the 'stalk' of the light to the base and secure with the supplied screw. Also I should mention that the cable attached to the light has a USB connection therefore it can be plugged in to your PC or any USB socket, or you can plug it into the conventional 3 pin UK plug that comes supplied so you can use it the old fashioned way instead.

As the product photo shows, you can angle this light any way you want - you can have the light itself angled anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees and the light head swivels too.

Lamp feels well made and with it using LEDs, there shouldn't be a problem with the lights for the lifetime of this product.

Overall, good product and money well spent :-)

Tassimo Suchard 16 T-Discs
Tassimo Suchard 16 T-Discs
Offered by Coffee Supplies Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my hot chocolate, 24 Jan. 2016
I love my hot chocolate, but I love it even more with the Tassimo disks. Great value for money, 16 disks to a pack and a decent cupful. Great!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19