Profile for Puff > Reviews

(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Oral-B Pro 600 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush powered by Braun
Oral-B Pro 600 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush powered by Braun

5.0 out of 5 stars A review for the Electric Toothbrush Virgins out there..., 26 July 2016
A review for the Electric Toothbrush Virgins out there...

This is my very first electric toothbrush. I didn't buy from trusty Amazon this time, but from a well known supermarket that had it on offer recently.
If you've never used an electric toothbrush before, well you will be in for a shock! Once you've tried an electric toothbrush, you will NEVER look back on using a manual toothbrush ever again - I PROMISE!!

As this was my first electric toothbrush, I didn't want (or feel the need) for any additional features that other more upmarket models from Oral-B had on offer, and the price ranges came in to consideration too. I bought mine for around £20 which is a great deal.

This is the Oral-B Pro 600 - It does what it says on the tin, so-to-speak - it cleans your teeth and gums, nothing more, nothing less. There is only one setting and that is the Daily Clean, and I find that is all that I require. It also has a built in two minute timer, and as other reviewers have said, the toothbrush will stutter briefly every 30 seconds to let you know when to move on to cleaning the next quadrant of your mouth, and then a longer stutter at the very end to signal the end of your cleaning session.

But the cleaning process itself?? WOW!!!!
I know there are electric toothbrush veterans on here and they seem rather indifferent in their review of this toothbrush as to the effectiveness of cleaning your teeth. But for someone who has just come from a manual toothbrush to their very first electric one, it's a cleaning revelation without a shadow of a doubt!
Once it's ready for it's maiden cleaning session (after a days charging), you will be gobsmacked at the power the Oral B electric toothbrushes put out. To me it was a shock at how loud, how fast, and how efficient using an electric toothbrush is. A manual toothbrush doesn't get a look in once you use this toothbrush...after every cleaning session, my teeth have never felt cleaner, and as others have said, you are left with a dentist-clean feel every single time.
I did say that the toothbrush was loud, but after a few weeks, I have gotten used to the noise and it doesn't bother me at all now. A small price to pay for having an electric toothbrush.

I will admit I was a bit lax when I came to brushing my teeth with my manual toothbrush before - it was such an effort, such a chore! - but with the Oral-B electric toothbrush, it's a breeze to use, it does all the hard work, and now I really look forward to cleaning my teeth twice a day now. Who knew that brushing teeth with an electric toothbrush could be so much fun?

I adore my new Oral-B Pro 600 - it might be an entry level electric toothbrush, but it gets the job done, and done very well indeed. There are no bells and whistles, no bluetooth thingys, cases or other accessories. Just a charging base that you will use once a week.

Why didn't I get one before now?! I love it!!

Ladies Owl Print Travel Bag Holdall Hand Luggage Women's Weekend Handbag Wheeled Trolley CWS00308 (Navy)
Offered by TrendStar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee weekend bag., 19 July 2016
Great wee weekend bag. I adore the owl prints, they're cute! The bag is big enough to pack enough for a weekend away but small enough to carry if you really need too. It also has wheels so instead of lugging it about, just pull it along :) It seems durable enough, but time will tell. There is a large zipped pocket at the front and a small zipped pocket on the inside.

I placed my order one day and it arrived at my doorstep by Hermes the very next day. Great! 10/10

Composting Worms 250g
Composting Worms 250g
Offered by Wormcity

5.0 out of 5 stars Employed some wee guys to help with composting duties... :), 9 July 2016
This review is from: Composting Worms 250g
I love my worms. They arrived in a slim but wide cardboard box that fits through the front door letterbox. (I don't know why, but I had visions they were going to be posted in a plastic tub??) :p Inside the box, the worms were contained in a resealable plastic bag with a touch of compost to keep them happy on their travels. :) They looked a bit sluggish at first but once released from captivity and given fresh air, they were happy and wriggling about..quite content! Watered them and placed them in their new home, my compost bin, and they all wriggled down the bin and were gone within a minute! Active wee critters indeed. Hopefully they will make me some lovely compost in a few months time...or sooner!

Happy customer, happy worms! Great seller, dispatched and arrived the following day. Would recommend and use again, without a doubt ^_^
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sport Bluetooth Headset, ESYNiC Bluetooth 4.0 Headset Stereo Music Earphone Headphone Wireless Ear Hook Earphone 180 Degrees Rotated for Apple iPhone 6S 6 Plus 5S 5 SE Samsung Galaxy S7 S7 Edge LG PC Laptop Bluetooth-enabled Device
Offered by eSynic

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Budget Hands-Free Earpiece out there, 14 Jun. 2016
I LOVE this bluetooth earpiece. I bought it to replace my previous earpiece of a different make and style, since it was so uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time. I have to say, I haven't had this problem with this new earpiece whatsoever, quite the opposite actually - it's lightweight, VERY comfortable to wear the entire day I had it on - you quickly forget its there - it sits comfortably in the ear canal with no danger of it falling out. As a result, the sound quality is right in your ear and you can hear your phone calls with complete clarity, and that goes for listening to music, videos, radio etc with it too :)
I asked my callers if they could hear me okay - I asked because, as you can see, there isn't a mic boom with this earpiece; the mic is located just under the Call Button. The callers could hear me perfectly clear, no echoing or background noise.

My only gripe with this earpiece, with an incoming call, the female voice built into the gadget announces the incoming *phone number* instead of giving a typical incoming ringtone, which I hate!

Otherwise it's a very good piece of kit. It quickly connected to my Android phone, no problems. I think the range for this earpiece is about 10m before it disconnects from my phone, but that is insignificant to me. Charging takes around an hour, but I wore my earpiece all day switched on and connected, and lasted the duration, no problems whatsoever. Also, you can wear this earpiece either on your left or right ear - the actual earpiece bit rotates 180 degrees, and it can be adjusted vertically for a better fitting too.

I've shared a photo of me wearing the earpiece recently. Can you see it? :D

Best £17.99 spent. Really recommend!
Comment Comment | Permalink

TaylorHe Exclusive Nel Whatmore Collection Vinyl Skin Decal for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN Abstract Blue Red Bright Stripes
Offered by TaylorHe

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 Jun. 2016
Love it! Bright, colourful, strong, durable and easy to apply. This is my second skin I bought for my Kindle since my first (from another seller) started to fade after two years of use. Great value for money and quick delivery too. Top marks 10/10. :D

1 X 1L ROSATE GREEN NEW VERY STRONG GLYPHOSATE WEEDKILLER + FREE CUP & GLOVES
1 X 1L ROSATE GREEN NEW VERY STRONG GLYPHOSATE WEEDKILLER + FREE CUP & GLOVES
Offered by Gardener's Dream Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Kills Horsetail, hooray!!!, 18 May 2016
This is fabulous stuff! It will kill anything that gets in it's way so be careful when applying it so you don't kill off any of your cherished plants or trees! Just glove up (and other PPE) and you're ready to go, oh and make sure you apply it on a dry day - you need a minimum of 6 hours of dry weather after applying the weedkiller for it to become rainfast, 24 hours is more preferable though.
I have used this on all sorts of weeds, but the toughest I have faced is Horsetail. Reading the instructions, it states that one application isn't enough to kill off horsetail, you must apply it at least twice - a week or so apart. I have done this, and it does work and have shared before and after photos as proof.
For horsetail, I add 60ml to 1l of water and repeat this again after a couple of weeks, and bam! No more horsetail!
A lot of people are confused with the instructions on the bottles - this was designed for professional/ industrial use, not domestic, hence why the measurements are detailed and in hectares etc.

You won't see results overnight, it's taken about four weeks to see visible results in my garden using this stuff.

This is the ultimate in weedkillers out there. Nothing beats it and worth every penny.

Fabsil Plus UV Paint on Proofer
Fabsil Plus UV Paint on Proofer
Price: £11.50 - £40.03

5.0 out of 5 stars The best for tents, 10 May 2016
Thoroughly recommend this stuff. use the whole can on my tent and hopefully is waterproof now. A great way to apply the liquid is to use an extendable paint roller and roll the liquid on to the tent - gets to those hard to reach areas that you can't quite reach with your arms!

Only the best! Love it!

Chicwe Womens Plus Size Long Sleeve Cashmere Touch Top Blouse Berry, 2XL
Chicwe Womens Plus Size Long Sleeve Cashmere Touch Top Blouse Berry, 2XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Top, brightly coloured and soft to wear, 30 April 2016
I love this top. Brightly coloured, beautiful patterns and fits bang on. Just make sure to read the sizes in the description and measure up before committing to purchase - the tops aren't labeled in UK sizes. Top is very soft to wear and slightly loose which makes it comfortable. It arrived beautifully packaged in a matte zip lock style bag and folded up too. I love this top - a steal at £16.99.

Great purchase, happy customer.

Chicwe Womens Plus Size Notched Front Neck 3/4 Sleeve Tunic Blouse Blue, 22
Chicwe Womens Plus Size Notched Front Neck 3/4 Sleeve Tunic Blouse Blue, 22
Offered by chicwe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Top, brightly coloured and soft to wear, 30 April 2016

Great purchase, happy customer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2016 7:21 AM BST

Web Password & Internet Address Notebook - Hardback A6 (Fuchsia Pink)
Web Password & Internet Address Notebook - Hardback A6 (Fuchsia Pink)
Offered by Geoff Gibbons Claire Gibbons

4.0 out of 5 stars Great password book - Shame there's no tabbed index however, 29 April 2016
Great password book.
This is a high quality, well made, well finished notebook using the finest materials available. I ordered mine in pink and I love it. The pages have a glossy sheen and feel about it, giving it a premium finish and feel. The book also comes with a matching pen and is securely fastened to the side of the notebook with elastic when not in use. Likewise, the notebook is securely held closed with elastic when not in use either.

Opening up the book, there is more than enough room for all your passwords, info and notes. You get about six pages per alphabetical letter (and four entries per page) for all your information.

My one gripe with this notebook it that it should have come with a tabbed index. I've had to add my own tabs to the notebook for easy reference when using it, therefore I have knocked one star off my review.

Otherwise, I really like this notebook for my info and passwords. I have a memory of a goldfish, but this has paid for itself already in my opinion!

Oh and I bought one for my mum too, in orange. She loves it. Perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20