Profile for Crisp > Reviews

Potters 135ml Cold and Flu Relief
Potters 135ml Cold and Flu Relief
Price: 4.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Cough..what cough?, 23 Jun 2014
The ticklish cough I had prior to ordering this was absolutely getting on my nerves. Within 3 days of taking this cough mixture, that irritating cough was no more. The taste is quite pleasant, but truly packs a punch by the time it hits the back of your throat. If it gets too hot for you, drink some water afterwards.

Buy Whole Foods Bicarbonate of Soda
Buy Whole Foods Bicarbonate of Soda
Offered by Buy Whole Foods Online
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, 23 Jun 2014
I usually got the smaller tubs from the supermarket because I could never find any shops that sold bigger packets, with more quantity, for better value for money. So glad I found such a bargain online. Saves me so much money and can last for months on end. Apart from baking and cleaning, I tend to use it as a deodorant, adding a pinch or two to my palm, with a little bit of water, turning it into a paste and wiping the mixture unto both armpits. Leaves my armpits smelling fresh throughout the day, without any odour, even after a strenuous activity. I'd definitely be ordering more in the near future.

Buy Whole Foods Organic Maca Powder 500 g
Buy Whole Foods Organic Maca Powder 500 g
Price: 11.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 23 Jun 2014
This is the second time i've ordered maca from this company and I must say the delivery is always prompt. After spells of lethargy throughout the day, I resorted to taking maca, for increased energy and strength. Within a few days, I began noticing the full effects of this remarkable superfood. I now consume it daily..adding 2 teaspoons to my porridge for breakfast or warm water before my gym sessions. Works wonders..Go on, give it a go.

Shark Mens Army Dual Display Alarm Chronograph Sport Wrist Watch Red Dial
Shark Mens Army Dual Display Alarm Chronograph Sport Wrist Watch Red Dial
Offered by AMPM24
Price: 19.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous, 23 Jun 2014
I am so glad with my purchase. I never expected it to be as stylish as it appeared, but I was truly won over when it got delivered. The beauty and stylishness of the watch is truly remarkable. It definitely looks and feels more expensive than it actually is. I've had many people approach me, telling me of their admiration of it's style and saying it must have cost me a fortune. Their jaws always drop when I tell them the price :). If you're looking for something stylish, elegant and affordable, look no further..click on the "add to basket" button. Enjoy your purchase

Citizens Advice Guide to Your Rights
Citizens Advice Guide to Your Rights
by Citizens Advice Bureau

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 5 Mar 2014
This little book provides me with all the essential information I need to know about my rights in different settings. Simple to read and gets right into it.

Nelsons Pollenna 72 Tablets
Nelsons Pollenna 72 Tablets
Price: 4.31

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, 20 Aug 2013
Prior to buying this, I was on the Seven Seas New Era hayfever tablets until they sadly discontinued the range. I'd been on the lookout for similar homeopathic tablets and finally discovered Nelson's pollenna. Since I began taking these tablets, I didn't get any of the hayfever symptoms which i usually suffer from. It was highly effective from the get go. These tablets are the way forward for all hayfever sufferers. I highly recommend it.

esprit 063CC2K016 Printed Men's T-Shirt African Turquoise X Large
esprit 063CC2K016 Printed Men's T-Shirt African Turquoise X Large

5.0 out of 5 stars T-Shirt, 31 July 2013
By far one of the best t-shirts i've ever bought. The fitting is perfect, colours brilliant and matches well with my complexion. Overall good value for money. Delivery was on time too!

esprit 043CC2K003 Printed Men's T-Shirt Vivid Blue X-Large
esprit 043CC2K003 Printed Men's T-Shirt Vivid Blue X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 May 2013
Bought an Xl size top. Fits just right on my body. I might purchase another in the near future. Package arrived early too.

Eat Sleep Gym - Men's Funny Gym T-Shirt
Eat Sleep Gym - Men's Funny Gym T-Shirt
Offered by lol tops
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top, 27 May 2013
Ordered the navy colour top a few weeks ago. Package arrived speedily. Fit snugly on my body and made of quality material
Wearing it gets me a lot of positive attention, with people asking me where I got it from and telling me it looks good.

SanDisk SDSDQM-016G-B35 16 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDQM-016G-B35 16 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC (Label May Change)
Offered by Flashmemo-Uk
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars small price, MASSIVE storage, 2 Feb 2013
Had this ordered to replace my 2GB SD. Got so fed up with having to delete songs I liked to make way for new ones. Enough was enough, I just had to get more storage space. Found this 16GB SD for such a reasonable price and couldn't resist to click the order button. Now I have all my fav songs and albums on it with plenty of space left. Already recommended this product to friends and family members. If you're reading this, please do not falter to purchase this product. You definitely won't be disappointed.

Peace, love and happy shopping!!!

Crisp