Profile for Quan Yin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Philips HD4671/20 Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt, 1.7 Litre - Brushed Metal
Philips HD4671/20 Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt, 1.7 Litre - Brushed Metal

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 14 July 2015
Large bulky and quite heavy when it is over 3 cups full. Sorry nothing to recommend it.

Pendant Silver Tree Celtic In Circle
Pendant Silver Tree Celtic In Circle
Offered by Esthers Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, 25 Jun. 2015
Lovely pendant, exquisite detail.

2 x 150ml Bottle of Avon Skin So Soft Original with Jojoba & Citronellol- The Alternative To Insect Repellent
Offered by NANOBITS LIMITED (PROMPTLY DESPATCHED WITHIN ONE WORKING DAY)

5.0 out of 5 stars Always keep one in stock, 25 Jun. 2015
This product was truly a Godsend when I lived in 'midge' area in the highlands of Scotland (together with a midge net for my head). Skin so Soft has a pleasant smell and is easy to apply, much kinder than any chemical alternative. I also use this now when I am working in the garden especially on my lower legs after I acquired bites. I have recommended this to a fisherman friend after he was badly bitten by midges and my sister uses it in Spain. So it repels midge and bug bites, moisturises the skin, smells lovely and is kind to children's skin, in my eyes a great all round product.

Elle Plain Bamboo Fibre Socks - 4-8 Ladies - Black
Elle Plain Bamboo Fibre Socks - 4-8 Ladies - Black
Offered by SockShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight, 25 Jun. 2015
Lovely material and they feel very light to wear which is great for the warmer months. The size is 4-8, I am a size six so they felt a bit big but I am keeping them as once worn they seemed to fit the size of my foot better and they are not to tight around the leg.

New Ladies/Womens Navy Soft Velour Mule Slippers With Spotty Bow. - Navy - UK SIZE 6
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money and a comfortable fit., 25 Jun. 2015
I am very pleased with the purchase. The slippers are comfy and great value for money.I cut the white label off with a sharp pair of scissors. At first they seemed a bit tight but in a short while - perfect.

Set of 4 Gold Beaded Coasters Charger Mats with Jewel Detail to edges
Set of 4 Gold Beaded Coasters Charger Mats with Jewel Detail to edges

5.0 out of 5 stars Moroccan looking, 29 May 2015
Very pleased they are much nicer than the computer image, well worth the money.

Odin's Promise
Odin's Promise
by Sandy Brehl

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely read, 6 May 2015
This review is from: Odin's Promise (Paperback)
I bought this book for my ten year old granddaughter but because I have an interest in the Norwegian participation in WW2 (my brother was captured there) I read it first. Very moving in parts and shows the hardships endured by the Norwegians and their stoical ways of quiet subversion against the German invasion of their country. The author brought you into the intimacy of Norwegian family life my granddaughter loved Odin and a few tears were shed it really caught her imagination.

Back Behind Enemy Lines
Back Behind Enemy Lines

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous read, 6 May 2015
There are lots of other reviews on the book contents on the site. I would like to say however that this is like three books inter-weaved into one with the agent from SOE in each one at different stages of her life. The powerful descriptive narrative grabbed my attention until the very end. A beautifully crafted piece of work. It was great to have a powerful real life woman as the heroine and not the typical role of a woman in fiction swooning with the slightest hardship into the arms of a man. What an inspiring film it would make.

Carp, pond, lake, lily, nature, USA on canvas 100x70 cm, XXL Pictures completely framed with large wedge frames. Art print on wall picture with frame. Cheaper than painting or an oil painting, not a poster or placard
Offered by pixxprint

5.0 out of 5 stars with two attached hooks the canvas is light weight so very easy to hang, 23 Jan. 2015
Stunningly vibrant colours, with two attached hooks the canvas is light weight so very easy to hang, excellent delivery and it looks wonderful in my hallway. Carp is also good Feng Shui ..we will see.

Womens/Ladies Cable Knit Water & Wind Proof Thinsulate Thermal Winter Bobble Hat (3M 40g) (M/L (56cm-58cm)) (Navy)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and looks good, 19 Jan. 2015
I am not really a hat person but this looks good and because of the pompom gives some height so suits the shape of my face. Very warm with its lining and pulls down over my ears when needed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4