Profile for S. Jackson > Reviews

Content by S. Jackson

S. Jackson (Tyne & Wear, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Philips PL-T 26W 2-Pin 827 Very Warm White
Philips PL-T 26W 2-Pin 827 Very Warm White
Offered by CP Lighting Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars True item, 29 Oct. 2014
Exact item, not a replica/like model. Difficult to find but this product was reasonably priced and quickly despatched.

Diva Professional Styling Veloce 3800 Red Rubberised Hairdryer
Diva Professional Styling Veloce 3800 Red Rubberised Hairdryer
Offered by Hair Products Online Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Oct. 2011
For years I have used professional hairdryers for my personal use. A couple of years ago I bought a smaller, cheaper product for ease - completely uneconomical. This product is great to use, has multiple settings and provides a good flow of air allowing hair-drying to be swift and easy with good results. Well worth the money.

RHS Grow Your Own: Fruit (Royal Horticultural Society Grow Your Own)
RHS Grow Your Own: Fruit (Royal Horticultural Society Grow Your Own)
by Simon Akeroyd

5.0 out of 5 stars Carol knows her stuff, 14 April 2011
I already own Grow Your Own Veg by Carol Klein. The fruit book is written in the same style - easy to follow, well laid out, pictures, tips, planting cultivation and harvesting advice. A must for any gardener.

iGadgitz Black Water Resistant Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for BlackBerry Bold 9700 & 9780
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 14 April 2011
Bought for my husband to use his Blackberry when running. Easy to use, comfortable to wear, good fit of phone.

The King's Speech [Original Soundtrack]
The King's Speech [Original Soundtrack]

5.0 out of 5 stars Very relaxing, 11 Mar. 2011
Purchased the CD having watched the film. The music is beautiful - it carries you along, allowing you to unwind and escape. Marvellous.

Gemz Cake Glitter Hologram Christmas Red & Green
Gemz Cake Glitter Hologram Christmas Red & Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Christmas, 30 Jan. 2011
Bought specifically for Christmas time (traditional colours). Used to cover icecream balls, worked quite well though losing its depth of colour a little.

Saddler Leather Trifold Wallet with Zip Purse - Navy Blue
Saddler Leather Trifold Wallet with Zip Purse - Navy Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Had one for years!, 10 Oct. 2010
I have had this product in red for many years but as it had started to look grubby I decided to replace it. I ordered tan (which I am now using) and navy (which I have put away for future use). One one side the purse has a good separate zip coin section, which does not need to be accessed by lifting the notes flap. The other side has space for notes, many cards and identification if required. I would suggest this as an everyday purse due to it's size an capacity. I have not found another that matches it's use.

The Brightest Star in the Sky
The Brightest Star in the Sky
by Marian Keyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 6 Sept. 2010
A wonderful read. I bought this book simply because the author is Marian Keyes and I wasn't disappointed. It has the charm, humour and serious touches that are Keyes; written with a slightly different angle to most of her books but thereby making this book more interesting as it develops throughout the read.
The synopsis depicts all the reader needs to know about the characters and I don't intend to spoil the plot, additions or outcome by providing a personal description. My suggestion is buy it, read and enjoy!

The Very Thought of You
The Very Thought of You
by Rosie Alison

4.0 out of 5 stars Very lovely, 6 Sept. 2010
A very lovely read which had me wracked with sobs on a sun-lounger with only my sunglasses to hide behind. Spoilt only by the phrase uttered by the paramedic (shame).

Anna Richardson's Body Blitz: Five Rules for a Brand New You
Anna Richardson's Body Blitz: Five Rules for a Brand New You
by Anna Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book!, 28 May 2010
This book is brilliant, true inspiration from Anna Richardson. I agree with other reviews that it should not be titled `diet' as it is much more - tips, menu plans, encouragement and great recipes. I bought the book based on Anna alone as I think she's fab on the telly. A little disappointed that I did not lose the 7lbs in the two weeks, only 4lbs, but given that I only have about 9lbs to lose I'm happy with the progress. I am continuing to use the book and the family love the food that's being put on to the table. A definite recommendation to anyone wanting to get back on track with their eating. Enjoy!

Page: 1 | 2