Profile for Lord Hoth > Reviews

Content by Lord Hoth

Lord Hoth (Norwich)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Game but Timeconsuming, 23 Feb 2013
This is a very interesting game, but it takes a while to learn how to play it. I tried once with two other people, and we dabbled at it for an hour before giving up. Next time, three other people and we played an entire game but that took the most of a Saturday (including learning time).

However, the gameplay itself is very compelling and character-driven. How to prevent others from winning, and how to win yourself? The human interaction here is well worth the buy, especially if you have a number of people to bring in to the game.

Live At Folsom Field Boulder Colorado
Live At Folsom Field Boulder Colorado

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 Feb 2013
I heard of DMB from a friend, and I thought I'd check them out. The song "So Right" brought me here, and probably kept, but the rest are brilliant as well.

2013 A Song of Ice and Fire Calendar
2013 A Song of Ice and Fire Calendar
by George R.R Martin
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as a Calendar, 10 Feb 2013
I used the ASOIAD calendar for last year as well, and although both are exactly as functional and in the same form, I believe that the pictures in the last one (2012) were a bit more intriguing. I have taken only a cursory glance at most of the months, but nothing sticks to my mind as well as they did in the previous year and I am not sure if I'm looking forward to any month as much as I used to be.

BLACK 50 LITRE SWING TOP RUBBISH BIN 65 x 37 x 33
BLACK 50 LITRE SWING TOP RUBBISH BIN 65 x 37 x 33
Offered by FINE STAR

3.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable, 10 Feb 2013
I do like the bin although I believe it should be of a bit more consistent make. The one problem I have with it is that even with a very small amount of pressure applied to the top lid bit, it takes itself out of balance and slides a bit downwards either at the front or at the back. If this were not the case, it would be a far better product.

The Lost Fleet: Dauntless
The Lost Fleet: Dauntless

4.0 out of 5 stars An Enjoyable Book, 22 Jan 2013
I really took a liking to this piece of military science fiction. In a way it reminded me of Evan Currie who has similar books, and yet this here was completely different due to the scales involved. To keep things short, I'd suggest that anyone who likes military science fiction takes a look into this book.

As a word of warning though, I should say that the Kindle edition has a few too many spelling/punctuation errors that really should have been discovered by the publisher.