Profile for Annija > Reviews

Zen and the Art of Happiness
Zen and the Art of Happiness
Price: 4.08

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book I've recently read, 6 Aug 2014
The best book I've recently read, finished it two weeks ago and still thinking about it! Not one of those types where the writer tries to convince you about something absurd and ridiculous, this one really does make sense. Felt really inspired after this! Would recommend to anyone. Could even help someone in depression a lot.

Lily Lolo Finishing Powder - Flawless Silk - 4.5g
Lily Lolo Finishing Powder - Flawless Silk - 4.5g
Offered by UKDC
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a wonderful product, very light and almost invisible, 6 Aug 2014
It's a wonderful product, very light and almost invisible, reflects light just a little bit and makes my skin look silkier.

CLARINS LISSE MINUTE 15ML
CLARINS LISSE MINUTE 15ML
Offered by Farmacosmo
Price: 25.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice texture, easy to apply and leaves my skin ..., 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: CLARINS LISSE MINUTE 15ML (Misc.)
Very nice texture, easy to apply and leaves my skin soft and silky. The only downside if you have oily/combination skin, after 4-5 hours skin might get very oily. depends if it's hot outside and you're sweating a little bit or not. Personally for me it would be perfect in winter. I would recommend this product, very nice.

500ml AirPro Mini Compact Air Dehumidifier for Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Caravan etc

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems like doing the job and is slowly filling up with ..., 6 Aug 2014
Seems like doing the job and is slowly filling up with water, but I only leave it on while I'm not home, it's quiet but I still prefer not to hear that buzzing. I would recommend it.

Top-o-Matic Cigarette Making Machine
Top-o-Matic Cigarette Making Machine
Offered by konsum-shop
Price: 34.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I was very happy, it loaded cigarettes with my choice of tabbacco ..., 8 July 2014
Ordered this because my b-friend smokes 15-20 cigarettes a day and buys them in packs, which is very expensive and
not healthy at all. We all know that manufacturers put 30% of paper in tabbacco.
So.. when I first started using it, I was very happy, it loaded cigarettes with my choice of tabbacco very fast. After few days
I was quite dissapointed because it didn't fully load them, only 2/3 of the cigarette. I couldn't understand what I'm doing wrong,
but then I realised that tabbacco needs to be quite dry. So now it's working fine again, of course it takes time and patience,
but deffinately worth buying it.

Taylor of Old Bond Street 150g Coconut Shaving Cream Bowl
Taylor of Old Bond Street 150g Coconut Shaving Cream Bowl
Offered by UniStore
Price: 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Makes shaving very easy and smells nice. Will order again.

Daditong Automatic Ejection Butane Cigarette Lighter Case Box Holder Windproof Dispenser
Offered by uoften
Price: 5.39

2.0 out of 5 stars Maybe good to use it yourself, 8 July 2014
Does the job, but looks and feels very cheep. Maybe good to use it yourself, but it was supposed to be a part of the present.

Organically Grown Mangosteen Fruit Fusion (1000ml)
Organically Grown Mangosteen Fruit Fusion (1000ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Third time I ordered it. I had difficulties getting ..., 8 July 2014
Third time I ordered it. I had difficulties getting up in the morning because of the lack of energy. This certainly helps a lot, you
feel much more energetic, more healthy.
Told my mom to order it and now my whole family just loves it!

Create by Label M Protein Spray 250ml
Create by Label M Protein Spray 250ml
Offered by LookBeautiful
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells good, 28 April 2014
I have been using it for only a week so can't really tell if it's helping or not but it has a nice smell and doesn't make your hair heavy, it feels very light and nice.

Dead Sea Spa Magik Dead Sea Salt Brushing 500g/17oz
Dead Sea Spa Magik Dead Sea Salt Brushing 500g/17oz
Price: 11.25

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 17 April 2014
It smells absolutely fantastic and leaves my skin nice and hidrated. The only down side is when I'm rubbing it, half of the thing just falls on the floor, but maybe it's just me doing it wrong.

Page: 1 | 2