Profile for Jillian > Reviews

Trixie Parla Scratching Post, 62 cm, Platinum Grey
Trixie Parla Scratching Post, 62 cm, Platinum Grey
Offered by Shopping Eldorado

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat is delighted with this, 17 Feb. 2015
Over the moon with this!. I'm not sure if i didn't read the description correctly but it is much bigger and more substantial than i expected. My cat is delighted with this!

Mega Bloks Barbie: Build 'n Style Luxury Mansion
Mega Bloks Barbie: Build 'n Style Luxury Mansion

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set. I got this for £25 on amazon, 17 Feb. 2015
Great set. I got this for £25 on amazon. I wouldn't have been happy had I paid full price as there isn't much to it. Didn't take too long to build most of which my 6 year old managed herself .

Mega Bloks Barbie Build-n-Play Luxe Camper
Mega Bloks Barbie Build-n-Play Luxe Camper
Offered by Future Gaming UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a lovely set, 17 Feb. 2015
Haven't opened yet as it is a present for my daughters birthday. Looks like a lovely set. Bought this for £13 and very happy. Will he a lovely addition to her many Barbie Lego sets.

Mega Bloks Barbie Build 'n Play Fab Park
Mega Bloks Barbie Build 'n Play Fab Park
Offered by ABBEY DISTRIBUTORS

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with it, 17 Feb. 2015
A cute little set. My daughter built it herself (she's 6). Very happy with it.

Mega Bloks Barbie Build N Play Glam Cabin
Mega Bloks Barbie Build N Play Glam Cabin

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 17 Feb. 2015
Got this more than half price the rrp. Very happy as its a bigger set than I realised. My daughter will be delighted with this when she opens on her bday. Love the Barbie megablok sets. She has a few already and spends hours playing and building these

Polaroid IS426 16 Megapixel Compact Digital Camera - Purple (16MP, 2.4" Screen, 4x Optical Zoom, Li-Ion Battery)

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, 17 Feb. 2015
Arrived quicker than expected . This is a present for my daughters birthday. I expect she will be delighted with it.

THICK SOFT LUXURY AUBERGINE SHAGGY RUG 9 SIZES AVAILABLE 60cmx110cm (2ft x 3ft7")
Offered by AHOC Orders Dispatched Within 24 Hrs

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 1 Aug. 2014
love this!! looks like an expensive rug and looks lovely in my bedroom. so happy I am about to go and purchase another! Wasn't sure at first if I was going to buy it due to other reviews saying it makes quite a bit of mess with purple fluff coming off, hasn't happened so far and that's nearly 3 weeks I have had it. Love it!

Playmobil 4009 Super Set Animal Care Station
Playmobil 4009 Super Set Animal Care Station

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 Jan. 2014
Didn't know what to expect from this but daughter who is 6 loves it and has asked for more sets for her birthday. The bits are hard for her to stick together and took a fair bit of strength to clip it altogether, but this also means it is sturdy!! lots of nice little bits come with the set and my daughter is loving the baby panda! I paid half price for this set but I would consider buying at full price in future as very impressed. Had lots of playtime!

Mega Bloks Barbie: Build 'n Style Petshop
Mega Bloks Barbie: Build 'n Style Petshop
Offered by DIGITAL24 DI DI BARTOLO ANTONIO

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, 5 Jan. 2014
Bit expensive for what it is to be honest. I Bought it when it was on sale, I would absolutely NOT by it at full price as I think it is way overpriced for what it is and what you actually get. When built it is actually quite small and the bricks are small too. 5 year old wasn't able to put it together on her own , but it has good step by step detailed instructions so we managed fine with that. Will buy more of these sets in the future at a cheaper price.

Mega Bloks Barbie: Build 'n Style Convertible
Mega Bloks Barbie: Build 'n Style Convertible
Offered by Oypla

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 5 Jan. 2014
Bought a few of these for my 5 year old daughter for Christmas. The bricks are very small, I think they may be smaller than original lego. She cant quite put it together but it has really detailed step by step instructions and this worked fine. I had some fun building it all !! Really nice set and daughter has had fun playing with it since Christmas.

Page: 1 | 2