Profile for William Teach (Photographer) > Reviews

Content by William Teach ...

William Teach (Photographer)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Tricorn Hat Black with Gold Trim
Tricorn Hat Black with Gold Trim
Offered by Fancy Dressed Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and effective, 22 Mar 2013
Avast there you scurvy dogs! This here Capn's hat guarantees to make the crew look up to their Cap'n, its only made of paper but is very resilient having survived rain and dropping in the drink without becoming floppy!

Seam Grip 250g
Seam Grip 250g

5.0 out of 5 stars Good grip, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Seam Grip 250g (Misc.)
When cured, this is very good assuming that while curing, you apply some constant pressure (overnight) to the seam being repaired. I understand now, that a cure accelerator solution is available for this "glue", which shortens the cure time to <2hrs, from 12-18hrs. However, I have not tried it, as my experience of adhesives is that bond strength is often improved with a longer cure time!

SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC 16 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone App (SDSDQU-016G-U46A)
Offered by PicStop

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk Quality, 22 Mar 2013
I have purchased numerous sizes and makes of memory card and NEVER had any issues with Sandisk kit in my view as with most things you get what you pay for. Sandisk have always lived up to expectations even back in the days when the largest sd card was 256K!

Scythe Ninja 3 Rev.B High Performance CPU Cooler
Scythe Ninja 3 Rev.B High Performance CPU Cooler
Offered by PC-Kabelwelt / PC-Cable World Germany

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit Big, 22 Mar 2013
Managed to squeeze it into the case and the cooling efficiency is good achieving a 15 degree drop in CPU temp under full losd compared to the cooler it replaced

Samsung C3350 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Steel Grey (discontinued by manufacturer)
Samsung C3350 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Steel Grey (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars I have eventualy purchased a waterproof phone, 22 Mar 2013
I've previously used ordinary phones in waterproof housings, while engaging in watersports such as sailing and kayaking but friends have had these Samsung phones and they have survived unexpected immersion and in one case drying out when a friend forgot to seat the rubber micro usb cover properly before taking the phone on the water. I now have several Samsung items and they have all performed admirably. Therefore I expect this phone to survive the water when I take it kayaking tomorrow!

Losing My Religion
Losing My Religion

5.0 out of 5 stars Wanted MP3 version, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Losing My Religion (MP3 Download)
Had this on tape and then lost it! As it reflects and reminds me of an important phase of my own life I'm glad to have it again as an MP3

The Power (7" Version)
The Power (7" Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it now, 22 Mar 2013
I've wanted this track for various projects and as it is frequently used in ads etc thought it might no longer be available

Losing My Religion (Instrumental Karaoke Version Originally Performed By REM)
Losing My Religion (Instrumental Karaoke Version Originally Performed By REM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Instrumental, 22 Mar 2013
This instrumental version of the REM track was Exactly what I wanted for my a/v project and good enough for my purpose

Paint It Black
Paint It Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Instrumental, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Paint It Black (MP3 Download)
not quite as good as I had hoped for this classic stones track but the best instrumental i could find easily

Brothers In Arms
Brothers In Arms

5.0 out of 5 stars Instrumental, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Brothers In Arms (MP3 Download)
I wanted an instrumental version of this track and this was the best I could find following an extensive web search

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11