Profile for sylvia bradford > Reviews

Steptoe & Son - Double Bill [DVD]
Steptoe & Son - Double Bill [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wilfrid Brambell
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars She really enjoyed the show so I ordered the dvd of Steptoe ..., 21 Jan. 2015
My teenage Grandaughter and I went to see a show which contained comic sketches along with music tributes.After seeing a sketch of Steptoe and son she asked me who they were I told her Rag and Bone Men.She really enjoyed the show so I ordered the dvd of Steptoe and Son for her to watch.She loves it and have lent it to her friends to watch.

Lawless
Lawless
by Matt Bondurant

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Lawless (Paperback)
Ordered this book for my husband after he had watched the film.He cant put it down really enjoying it,

Eylure Pro Lash Individuals Combo for short, medium and long, Knot Free
Eylure Pro Lash Individuals Combo for short, medium and long, Knot Free

5.0 out of 5 stars I wrapped them up all separate in a nice box. She really loved them, 21 Jan. 2015
These were part of a box of beauty products I made up for my granddaughter.I wrapped them up all separate in a nice box.She really loved them.

Beau Belle Kabuki Brush Set - Kabuki Make Up Brushes - 10pcs Makeup Brushes Set - Make Up Bag
Offered by Beau Belle

5.0 out of 5 stars ... up of beauty products for my granddaughter she really loved these brushes, 21 Jan. 2015
Made a box up of beauty products for my granddaughter she really loved these brushes.

Eylure - Black Superfix - Adhesive For Individual Lashes And Lash Extend
Eylure - Black Superfix - Adhesive For Individual Lashes And Lash Extend
Offered by OhBeauty

5.0 out of 5 stars she loved it., 21 Jan. 2015
I made up a box of assorted beauty products for my grandadaughter.she loved it.

Glass flowers gift in a vase Daffodils
Glass flowers gift in a vase Daffodils
Offered by Lynda's Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I know loves Daffodils so I thought she would like this gift, 21 Jan. 2015
An elderly lady I know loves Daffodils so I thought she would like this gift.She really loved them,they arrived quickly and very well packed.would buy more from this seller.Very pleased.

Animate Raccoon Flat Friend Skin Dog Toy, 19-inch
Animate Raccoon Flat Friend Skin Dog Toy, 19-inch

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my Jack Russell he loves it but ..., 21 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my Jack Russell he loves it but took him 3mins to tear the squeaker from the head and the tail.however he loves to shake it about and takes it everywhere.

Crystal Stone Set of 12 Healing Crystals contained in a Satin Pouch within a Presentation Box. Includes instructions   - Sold by Spiritual Gifts. Usually dispatched within 2 working day.
Crystal Stone Set of 12 Healing Crystals contained in a Satin Pouch within a Presentation Box. Includes instructions - Sold by Spiritual Gifts. Usually dispatched within 2 working day.
Offered by GeoFossils

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2015
A friend of mine was always talking about Healing Crystals so bought these for her.She loves them.

Doll Styling Head Hairdressing Model Play Set Hair Accessories Girls Beauty Toy
Doll Styling Head Hairdressing Model Play Set Hair Accessories Girls Beauty Toy
Offered by Mighty Oak Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2015
Thought our granddaughter would like this.She really loved it ,Kept her amused for hours.

The Millwall FC Miscellany
The Millwall FC Miscellany
by David Sullivan

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 21 Jan. 2015
Nice book but it was very thin was expecting this book to have more content.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9