Profile for Mrsc Williams > Reviews

Content by Mrsc Williams

Mrsc Williams "Chrissy"

Dower & Hall, Pearlicious - Sterling Silver 8mm Peacock Grey Freshwater Pearl Stud Earrings
Price: 70.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 25 Jun 2014
I should have checked the size, they were smaller than expected so I sent them back, I think the first item returned through Amazon!

Joules Bedding - Lulu Floral Double Duvet Cover (Blue)
Joules Bedding - Lulu Floral Double Duvet Cover (Blue)
Offered by Bedeck Home
Price: 70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fresh bed linen, 25 Jun 2014
My daughter delighted with this, she had already bought the pillow cases from Joules who then advised her they had no stock of duvet covers left.

Me to You Dad Apron Printed with Dad Knows Best But He Learnt It All From Mum
Me to You Dad Apron Printed with Dad Knows Best But He Learnt It All From Mum
Price: 7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing father's day joke present., 25 Jun 2014
The postage cost more than the apron which had a very peculiar feel to it, very stiff and almost like plastic but is better now it has been washed.

Lewis - Series 7 [DVD]
Lewis - Series 7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kevin Whately
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lewis Series 1-7, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Lewis - Series 7 [DVD] (DVD)
These are just so well done, I can watch them time and time again, brilliant, intelligent, wonderful Oxford scenes. Great.

Rossini - Petite Messe Solennelle
Rossini - Petite Messe Solennelle
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Irreverent and joyful, 11 Mar 2011
This work by Rossini is one of the most joyful works I know. I first heard it on Desert Island Discs and could not stop humming the main theme, so I ordered a copy there and then. I have bought several others for my sister and friends and they all agree that the music has a distinct "feel good factor". I have several versions of it and was thrilled to hear Jon Snow select it for his very favouriet piece of music when he was the guest on the same radio programme. The music is fresh and irreverent, not at all like a conventional mass and feels very modern.

AA Golf Course Guide 2010 (AA Lifestyle Guides)
AA Golf Course Guide 2010 (AA Lifestyle Guides)
by AA Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for every golfing society member, 16 Mar 2010
Great book to have for any golf tourist of which there are many, including my husband!! His golf trips both home and abroad are planned with precision and this book has been invaluable.

Rossini: Stabat Mater - Petite Messe Solennelle
Rossini: Stabat Mater - Petite Messe Solennelle
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The most joyful music to lift the heart, 16 Mar 2010
I bought this having heard it chosen as a favourite work by Anthony Julius on Desert Isalnd Discs. I could not get the theme out of my head even after one hearing and I have bought many copies for friends and play it all the time, the music is heavenly and happy.