Profile for T. Sharpe > Reviews

Content by T. Sharpe

T. Sharpe "EasyTom" (North Devon, UK)

Sony BDP-S570B 3D Blu-ray Player
Sony BDP-S570B 3D Blu-ray Player

1.0 out of 5 stars Annoying Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine Playing Blu Rays, 29 Jun. 2011
Ours made a really high pitched whine noise, only when playing Blu Ray discs, that drove us crazy. Everything else worked fine, great picture, lovefilm, iPlayer etc but the noise made us turn off the movie and return the player as faulty. If it didn't make the noise it would have been great. Oh, and the remote's not very nice though - cheapy feeling.

The Holes in Your Nose
The Holes in Your Nose
by Genichiro Yagyu

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 1 Feb. 2010
This review is from: The Holes in Your Nose (Hardcover)
My daughter is six and I bought this book just after she was born. I love it and she loves it - it's been one of her favourite books the whole time and it's one that I look forward to whenever she gets it out again at bedtime.

The only thing is that the uncoated paper version we have is much nicer than the newer coated paper printing where the colours go a bit garish.

Riding the Magic Carpet: A Surfer's Odyssey in Search of the Perfect Wave: A Surfer's Odyssey to Find the Perfect Wave
by Tom Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars A great ride - from cover to cover, 22 Nov. 2009
I loved this book. It gripped me from the beginning and is written with passion, humour and insight. If you are even remotely interested in surfing you will enjoy this book, if you're obsessed with surfing you'll LOVE IT! It's all about life's journey in parallel with surfing and is a lesson in how to surf correctly - with morals, love, etiquette and an interest in the cultures which frame our surfing experiences.