Profile for Dolcie Clackett > Reviews

Content by Dolcie Clackett

Dolcie Clackett "Bookworm" (Dorset, England)

Page: 1 | 2
[5 PAIRS] No-tie Laces - Elastic Shoelace Fastening System - Lock in fit - Comfortable and Easy for Athletes, the Elderly, Children or Just Anyone who is Tired of Tying Shoelaces - Lifetime Warranty (Black)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy to have found these!, 26 July 2015
Bought for my son who has autism. He's never grasped tie-up laces so his shoes have always been limited to slip-ons. But no more! These laces are simple to fit, well made, and work like a dream. So comfy to wear too, as they flex when bending the foot. My son is so happy that he has more choice when buying new shoes now. It's just a matter of replacing the original laces with these. I've even nicked a pair for my own trainers!

Crocs Yukon, Men's Clogs, Brown (Chocolate/Chocolate), 9 UK
Crocs Yukon, Men's Clogs, Brown (Chocolate/Chocolate), 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting, smart looking Crocs, 17 July 2015
This review is from: Crocs Men's Yukon Clog (Apparel)
Bought for my elderly father who likes his shoes 'comfy'. He's never heard of Crocs, but is over the moon with them, saying he '"Doesn't even know he's wearing them!' High praise indeed from a grumpy old 'un. They fit great since they are a wide fitting, and are smart enough to wear out for the day. In fact, I almost have to prise them off him at bedtime! :-)

Beechfield Sports Visor in Navy
Beechfield Sports Visor in Navy
Offered by clickusave

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful thing to have!, 5 May 2015
I'm really pleased with the quality and fit of this visor. For the money, I wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised. It's a blessing when out walking the dog and the sun is up; my sunglasses aren't much use as the glare comes in over the top. I like it. It's trendy, and also much cooler than wearing a hat!

Stamp Tweezers - 6" Cranked spade ends
Stamp Tweezers - 6" Cranked spade ends
Offered by Dauwalders of Salisbury (Stamp Dealers since 1958)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 15 Oct. 2014
Very nice tweezers. Makes sorting my stamps a pleasure! Recommended.

Red Super 60 Black sided (30 pages) stamp album with clear strips. Double interleaved.
Offered by Dauwalders of Salisbury (Stamp Dealers since 1958)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with this!, 15 Oct. 2014
Lovely quality album. Much better than I expected for price. Would definitely buy again. Money well spent.

Dyson Soft Dusting Brush - Fits all Dyson Vacuums
Dyson Soft Dusting Brush - Fits all Dyson Vacuums
Offered by Kenco Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Time Saver!, 27 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my Dyson DC08, and I use it every time I vacuum. The brush is soft enough for dusting almost anything. As well as flat surfaces, I also use it on computer keyboards, TV's and DVD players, game consoles, bookshelves, and even guitars! Great for shifting dust in places where dusters are ineffective, and much quicker too. I do still polish large flat surfaces though, just to make the house smell nice and fool everyone I've been slaving over housework all day!

Duronic HDS3 Mini 3 Port Gold HDMI Auto Switch PIANO BLACK 3x1 (3 way input 1 output HDMI Switcher)
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gamer's Delight!, 27 Jun. 2014
I have this hooked up to my 21" Monitor which is attached to my Computer, PlayStation 3, and Nintendo Wii U. Switching on a device causes the input to automatically change to that device. If two devices are on at the same time, they can be switched between by using the 'select' button. Which is exactly what I wanted.

Assecure game card case for Nintendo 3DS, - ̗̀new ̖́- 3DS XL, 2DS & DS - 18 in 1 game cartridge folio style plastic storage case travel box - Red
Offered by ZedLabz Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars So Neat and Tidy!, 27 Jun. 2014
Being almost identical to a 3DS game case, it takes up minimal space in my bag, and allows me to carry all my games around with me. Exactly what I wanted! Very happy.

Lexar Professional Premium Series 32GB Class 10 UHS-I 200x Speed (30MB/s) SDHC Flash Memory Card
Offered by Camera Centre UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great on my 3DS XL, 27 Jun. 2014
I opted for the Lexar Premium Series because it was recommended by Nintendo. I went for the 32GB version because I like to download stuff from the Nintendo e-shop. I'm unsure about speed comparisons, but it works like a dream, and I now have tons of room for games. Very happy!

3.5mm audio / aux in extension cable 3.0m
3.5mm audio / aux in extension cable 3.0m
Offered by InCarCables Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I needed, 2 Sept. 2013
I bought this cable to watch TV in bed. It's great quality, a generous length, and my headphones sound great with it. It was cheap too! It's everything I wanted.

Page: 1 | 2