Profile for S. A. Short > Reviews

Content by S. A. Short

S. A. Short "Hippychick" (Bristol)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Under Milk Wood: The Definitive Edition
Under Milk Wood: The Definitive Edition
by Dylan Thoams

5.0 out of 5 stars Under the spell of Milkwood, 3 Sep 2014
Having been let down by another seller I purchased this book from this seller. Really pleased with my purchase. Arrived promptly and minimally packaged.It's just what I was looking for, with a little bit of history regarding Dylan Thomas and a good introduction to the play.I bought the book to go with a cd I purchased and plan to set aside time to listen to it in full.

Rhymes & Reasons
Rhymes & Reasons

5.0 out of 5 stars 70's at it's best, 2 Aug 2014
This review is from: Rhymes & Reasons (Audio CD)
I haven't heard this album for a number of years.....can't believe I haven't bought it before now...it's fab. Especially love The first day in August. Carole King at her best.

Chantilly FOR WOMEN by Dana - 105 ml EDT Spray
Chantilly FOR WOMEN by Dana - 105 ml EDT Spray
Offered by Direct Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 27 May 2014
This is a very ' feminine ' perfume and not that easy to get hold of, so I was really pleased to find it on-line. What's more you get a lot of EDT spray for your money! Prompt delivery. Would certainly consider buying from this seller again.

5metre Wedo Eco12 (75mm) Candle Making Wick + 50 Sustainers
5metre Wedo Eco12 (75mm) Candle Making Wick + 50 Sustainers
Offered by whicksnwhacks

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, 27 May 2014
Rather than throw away our old candle wax we turn it back into candles! I couldn't find wicks locally so bought on-line.Really pleased with my purchase.Good value and prompt delivery with a nice little note enclosed from the sender. I liked this personal touch and would recommend this seller.

Phoenix Squadron HMS "Ark Royal", Britain's Last Topguns and the Untold Story of Their Most Dramatic Mission by White, Rowland ( Author ) ON Apr-09-2009, Hardback
by Rowland White

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellently researched and written piece of our history., 21 Feb 2014
If you have read and liked 'Vulcan 607' by the same author, you will like this too.

The first paragraph contains an apparent error, saying Havant is near Plymouth, so I started to wonder, but soon forgot the only obvious error I found.
Look out for the small photo of a telegraph post rearing up above the camera, which was in the bomb bay of a Buccaneer on a practice bomb run.....

Little Touch Of Schmilsson In
Little Touch Of Schmilsson In
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Nilsson revisited, 9 Jan 2014
This is a replacement for the LP I bought back in the 70's. Harry's voice suits the nostalgic tracks on this cd.Great to be able to listen to it again.

All Right Now: The Collection
All Right Now: The Collection
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for Free, 9 Jan 2014
Great value for this collection by Free. Plenty of well known tracks and some not so well known. A good choice for a taste of their music.

What's New
What's New
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Linda Ronstadt revisited, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: What's New (Audio CD)
This is a replacement for an LP I had which I love! A really laid back album of old songs. Linda has a beautiful voice which suits the tracks on this album.

The Fifth Element: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
The Fifth Element: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Offered by raisagirl772

4.0 out of 5 stars The Diva did it!, 9 Jan 2014
I bought this cd for one track only at a really good price. The four star rating is because not every track is to my liking but overall a good cd to listen to.

My Kind Of Music: Moonlight Piano - Atmospheric Moods
My Kind Of Music: Moonlight Piano - Atmospheric Moods

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely my kind of music!, 30 Dec 2013
May not be to everyones taste but it was just what I was looking for. Easy laid-back music just right for playing quietly in the background whilst entertaining .Really good choice of well known songs .Great value for money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5