Profile for Barbara M > Reviews

Adidas Barricade 2015 SW19 Tennis Shoes - AW15 - 9
Adidas Barricade 2015 SW19 Tennis Shoes - AW15 - 9
Offered by Tennis Peters

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shoes, but a bit small, 28 Jan. 2016
Very nice shoes, but fit a bit smaller than Adidas shoes tend to fit. I bought these for my son who swears by all things Adidas, and who has had plenty of Adidas shoes before. He found these a bit on the small side compared to other Adidas shoes he's had, although once they were worn in they were fine. He really likes the quality and style.

How We Built Britain (BBC) [DVD]
How We Built Britain (BBC) [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Dimbleby

3.0 out of 5 stars A disappointing change from the TV version, 16 Feb. 2008
I bought this DVD set because I had watched the series on BBC TV and was very impressed with the combination of spectacular images and beautiful musical score. So I was very disappointed when I watched the first two episodes and found that the music on the DVD is not the same as in the TV version. The series is still interesting, but that wonderful pairing of images and music is what I really wanted to see and hear again, and that is gone. Now I wish I'd recorded the series when I had the chance!