Profile for Paul Knapp-Tabbernor > Reviews

Content by Paul Knapp-Tab...

Paul Knapp-Tabbernor (Copthorne)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy but they should work, 25 Sept. 2013
I bought two because myself and my wife have now got new iPhones and unfortunately the leads for the car stereo system still use the old connector.

These adapters work fine but they are flimsy and won't take much punishment. Long term we might have to buy better ones but then these might last if treated with a bit of care.

Headphone case 15cm x 8cm x 5cm for Sennheiser PX100 PX100 II PX200 PX200 II Brand New
Offered by Audio123 LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good slightly concerning, 10 July 2013
I bought this case for Senheiser PX200-II headphones, which fit but with a bit of squeezing. So while the case is nice and sturdy, I am worried about it causing long term problems with the headphones.

Faber-Castell Polychromos Colour Pencils Tin Of 120
Faber-Castell Polychromos Colour Pencils Tin Of 120

5.0 out of 5 stars All I hoped it to be, 9 July 2013
I have been drawing for some time and wanted to branch into colour - I tried pastels, which are nice but time consuming and messy. So with a birthday coming up, I ordered these as an early present.

They blend nicely and with the application of a cotton bud or similar the colours can be smoothed nicely. Depth of skin tone can easily be achieved with the wide range of colours.

The colour goes on nicely and is vibrant. Also, with a few exceptions, all the colours a very light fast.

So thoroughly recommended.