Profile for Bill Pen > Reviews

Content by Bill Pen

Bill Pen

Touch 4 Bow Tie Pink Cute Penguin Protective Soft Silicone Back Case Cover Shield For Apple iPod Touch 4 4th Gen Generation From My Fone UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 18 Mar. 2013
I find this item very good. The colours are bright, it is good material.
The only thing that makes me not grant it the 5 stars is that it opens up a bit on the bottom so the ipod is not really secure and it causes it to move a bit.

Amazon Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Saddle Tan (will only fit Kindle)
Amazon Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Saddle Tan (will only fit Kindle)

5.0 out of 5 stars Necessary!, 24 Dec. 2012
This cover made all the difference in the world!
Not only is elegant and beautiful -nice leather material with great finished-, but it allows me to read at night!
Since the kindle cannot be adjusted in the brightness, this little lamp allows you to continue reading when it gets dark!
I simply don't think I could enjoy my Kindle without this item, since night time is my most likely to read time!

Stella Adler: The Art of Acting (Applause Acting Series)
Stella Adler: The Art of Acting (Applause Acting Series)
by Stella Adler

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and inspiring, 24 Dec. 2012
I bought this book due to a recommendation from Bob Proctor. I couldn't be happier with it!
The book talks about re-discovering the value and meaning of every-day things. Through the eyes of an actress we learn how to look again into details and re-build our life with the greatness that is possible to find in every single object.
Stella Adler takes no soft-words to wake us up from our ignorance and our lack of awareness, and at the same time she has plenty of confidence that every single person can bring his whole self to each moment of their lives.
It is an amazing look that will help you look at things in a different way, with more meaning.
You don't need to be an actor or an actress to enjoy it or use it. Just a curious soul, and the desire to squeeze all the juice that you can get from your own life!
I strongly recommend it, and it is fun!