Profile for drloneangel > Reviews

Dvd ~ Marc Singer
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 14.09

5.0 out of 5 stars A Timeless Classic!!, 29 Jun 2009
Imagine my joy when I realised that the TV program that monopolised my time in the 80's was available on DVD. I could be transported back to a simpler time when I watched this fantastic series late at night in black and white on a tiny telly in my bedroom. Oh, the horror as the nation watched the Visitors peel off their phoney faces! Those reptillian eyes! That 80's make up! Genius. I am a very happy bunny now that I have all the episodes ever aired to watch over and over again.
Oh, and whatever happened to Diana? I'll tell you. Jane Badler lives in Canada, has a singing career, and is on Facebook. Go and find her if you dare...

Hyperdrive - Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
Hyperdrive - Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nick Frost
Price: 7.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius overlooked!!, 27 May 2009
I missed this series when it aired, and have only just discovered it. Why are there only two series??? It is very funny and has something for everyone who likes good British comedy. There isnt a single weak episode or character, and I have to admit a crush on Jeffers..
The episode with 'False York' is one to watch over and over again, as Kevin Eldon's Mister York creates a clone with hilarious random comments such as 'Im going pot holing now..'

Watch and be very entertained. And lets try and get at least another series out of the BBC!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2011 11:57 AM BST