Profile for I love coffee > Reviews

Content by I love coffee

I love coffee "sexy beard" (cloud No9 (Suffolk))

Welcome to Jamrock
Welcome to Jamrock
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Welcome to Jamrock (Audio CD)
like new and arrived quickly. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...

Cuisinart Professional Burr Coffee Mill
Cuisinart Professional Burr Coffee Mill

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I sent back the delonghi KG79, 2 Jan 2013
This grinder is brilliant for the money. The grind is perfect for what I use it for (moka pot, drip brew and French press). Don't think it would suit espresso but not far off. The grind is very consistent and I couldn't be happier after sending back my 3 day old broken delonghi which was terrible compared to this. This is superior in every way.
First impressions I thought "oh no" as the burr grind mechanism was very similar to the delonghi but soon as I used it you could hear the difference in power. This has a more powerful motor and actually ground the beans with ease as opposed to crushing the beans and struggling like the delonghi.
This grinder looks the part, but my only negative remark would be on close inspection the cup number select and start button don't match the quality of the rest of the grinder, that's it.
What more can I say "5 year warranty!" If you need a cheap burr grinder this is your best buy by far.
I'm very Happy Drinking my Hasbean coffee now

De'Longhi KG79 Professional Burr Grinder
De'Longhi KG79 Professional Burr Grinder

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke in 3 days, 2 Jan 2013
First impressions were good with this machine as it looks very neat and compact.
But on first use I was very disappointed to be honest. The reason for this was because the motor sounded like it was struggling and the grind was very coarse and inconsistent, almost too coarse for drip coffee. after 3 days use (3 times a day) the grind dial started sticking and it started to only grind very coarse as the finer settings became lost.
Sent it back and got the cuisinart grinder and I am so glad that I did. The motor is far more superior to the delonghi and the grind is fine enough for my moka pot, on top of that I have got a 5 year warranty.
It is a shame because I really wanted to like the delonghi because of its nice simple contemporary looks.

PT Ceramic Coffee Set Rainbow Tower with Stand, Assorted Colours
PT Ceramic Coffee Set Rainbow Tower with Stand, Assorted Colours

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 11 Aug 2012
For the money cant complain really. They look nice but I am fussy and think there are a lot of imperfections on the mugs caused in the kiln. The tower is not quite vertical, not like leaning tower but ever so slightly. My wife loves them. I think they are ok As long as you dont look too closely at them. They are the perfect size for a cafe lungo on my dolce gusto and that's the main reason why I kept them.

2 x Latte Glasses (1 PAIR)
2 x Latte Glasses (1 PAIR)
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 Aug 2012
This review is from: 2 x Latte Glasses (1 PAIR)
Do the job perfectly, good quality for money. I use them for the latte macchiato capsules on my dolche gusto piccolo. not a bad word to say.

MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer with Ceramic-Coated Blades
MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer with Ceramic-Coated Blades
Offered by Surelifehealth

5.0 out of 5 stars top quality!, 12 Nov 2008
12/11/08
What can i say this product is amazing! First impression when i opened the box was the build quality and the sexy, sleek shape. Its very comfortable in the hand and works extremely well on all the contours around the face. I Have used many beard trimmers and have upgraded from an old Phillips turbo vac which i thought was the best until now. Obviously this trimmer hasn't got a vac but at the end of the day real men make a bit of mess, and i did find that to be a bit of a gimmick anyway. My beard length is about 4-5mm which i have found hard to achieve with other trimmers as you end up with short or long patches, not with this trimmer.
It all got better as well when i found a battery indicator on the side and a cool little storage bag.
Overall this is a very good trimmer that looks and feels exspensive, a must have for any man with a face!

Update 2/01/13