Profile for Poohbear Mummy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant  Tube 75ml
Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant Tube 75ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive Result!, 26 May 2016
Like other reviewers can't say for sure this is why but after couple of months of trying used this during my last cycle and we are pregnant!!!!

Bunty Travel Dog Bed Soft Washable Car Seat Cushion Warm Luxury Pet Basket
Bunty Travel Dog Bed Soft Washable Car Seat Cushion Warm Luxury Pet Basket
Offered by Jazooli

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfy travel bed, 30 April 2016
Awesome dog travel seat my puppy absolutely loves travelling in it making car journeys so much better. The seat secures with seat belt through loops on the bottom and the buckle clips to dogs harness great design super comfy.

Rosewood Tan Faux Suede/ Plush Dog Bed
Rosewood Tan Faux Suede/ Plush Dog Bed

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy Little Bed, 15 April 2016
Our puppy is 14 weeks old and has been sleeping in this bed for 4 weeks now - its in his crate in the lounge and we honestly struggle to get him out of it. Its so soft and so comfy if they made this for adults I would buy us one

SnuggleSafe Microwave Wireless Heatpad with Fleece Cover (colour may vary)
SnuggleSafe Microwave Wireless Heatpad with Fleece Cover (colour may vary)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too hard for our puppy, 15 April 2016
I was totally convinced that my puppy would love this after reading all the reviews but what I had not picked up on is the fact that it is absolutely rock hard - I appreciate that this is probably to limit the damage any chewing might do but after the second night of using it and getting no sleep we took it out of his bed and puppy now sleeps all night in his bed in his crate. It might just be our puppy being fussy but even when covered with blankets its still rock hard and personally not something I would sleep on. Idea is fab in principle (everyone loves to be cosy at bedtime) but just best to be aware of this before purchasing.

Fitnessform® P1100 Cross Trainer 2-in-1 Fitness Elliptical Exercise Bike (New Model)
Offered by fitform

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product at a fantastic price, 14 April 2016
I have deliberately waited to write this review as I wanted to make sure that I was definitely happy with it. Having bought it in January its now had a few months use and I am absolutely delighted with the product. The package arrived and although the delivery was delayed the company customer service was excellent and they kept me updated throughout. I managed the assembly on my own and to be honest although the instructions were not very clear if I figured it out anyone can! The cross trainer has adjustable resistance and counts calories, time, distance etc. Since getting it I have used both the cross trainer and bike functions every week at least 3 times a week for 45 mins roughly each time. The product is standing up well to this use and seems very sturdy. I use it on a wooden floor and it doesn't rock and the noise level is perfectly acceptable. I get a great workout using the adjustable resistance. Size wise its not too obstructive although I would say its probably too heavy to move and put away on a daily basis so I leave mine out. Overall for the price I am really really pleased with this. I cancelled my £80 a month gym membership as I never went and now love using this at home its made me a lot more active. Thanks!

Losing Weight the Smart Way (WEIGHT WATCHERS)
Losing Weight the Smart Way (WEIGHT WATCHERS)
by Weight Watchers

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book but not quick meals, 6 April 2016
I have only recently joined weight watchers and am thoroughly enjoying the online plan. There is no doubt that the system works and I lost 10lbs in a very short time which has been maintained. I bought the book to see what recipes might be easy to make and also family friendly. On the face of it I was impressed as the book contains lots of favourites like lasagna, pizza, curry etc. However from the dishes we have made there is a lot of prep time and they seem to take far longer than the non smart point versions. It took me an hour nearly to prep the ingredients for the lasagna with the homemade sauce - with the white sauce in particular taking some time. Unfortunately I dont have the time to spend in excess of an hour each night to prep dinner and then cook it for a further 45 mins - instead I have carried on making my usual recipes but I just have half the portion which seems to be working for me. That said the book is really well laid out, the points are clear and the soups are really very nice just not quite the convenience book I was hoping for.

Team T. Rex: Book 14 (Frankie's Magic Football)
Team T. Rex: Book 14 (Frankie's Magic Football)
by Frank Lampard

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 6 April 2016
This book was for our 8 year old son and we now have a lot of books in the series. To be honest I was reticent at first to buy a book that is written by a footballer however I would urge anyone encouraging their kids to read to have a go at these. The books are structured usually into 6 chapters and the font is a good size for young readers. The story moves with quite a fast pace which my son enjoys and the characters are consistent so hes enjoying watching them develop. Overall a nice set of books for a youngster to start off with,

Roald Dahl Willy Wonka Sweet and Chocolate Making Set
Roald Dahl Willy Wonka Sweet and Chocolate Making Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for chocolate fans :-), 6 April 2016
Ordered this for our 8 year old as a bit of an Easter holiday treat as he had just read the book - we were absolutely delighted with the product. The package contains a silicone mould with charlie and Willy Wonka and sweet treats etc as well as paper bags and stickers, recipe cards and measuring spoons. The spoons are colour coded so kids only have to measure ingredients using the right spoon its foolproof! We made the popping candy chocolates, mini brownies and rainbow cakes all turned out great. Not the cheapest set but has already given us two afternoons of fun and now we have the next batch lined up too!

Bolognese Dogs. Ultimate Bolognese Dog Manual. Bolognese dog book for care, costs, feeding, grooming, health and training.
by George Hoppendale

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for the Bolognese, 23 Mar. 2016
I bought this book prior to getting our little Bolognese puppy and have to say the information is spot on. We got our puppy from a kennel club assured breeder and the advice in the book is highly consistent with their advice. I have referred to the book throughout puppys first week for advice on sleeping, grooming and feeding and have found it to be very usable and practical. The checklist of things you need for your puppy is very useful as it would be so easy to go out and splurge on things that are just not necessary. Equally it provided me with things I would need that I genuinely had not thought of. This book was an excellent purchase and I would highly recommend it.

Idealeben Children's LED Bedside Lamp Dimming Touch Night Light / Reading Lights / Camping Lamp(Spherical, White, PC & ABS Material, Built-in 2200 mA Battery)
Offered by DerekGruppe

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little lamp, 17 Nov. 2015
This has arrived today for our 7 year olds son room and we are very impressed . The light is dim enough for sleeping and bright enough to read and easily adjusted.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6