Profile for Poohbear Mummy > Reviews

Poohbear Mummy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ravensburger Disney Eye Found It Game
Ravensburger Disney Eye Found It Game

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best family board games we have bought, 23 Mar. 2015
One of the best family board games we have bought. The board is massive and there is always something new to spot our 7 year old loves it

Frozen Anna's Make-up Bag
Frozen Anna's Make-up Bag

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 23 Mar. 2015
Very expensive for what is a small giftbag with cheap makeup in

Parenting Apart: How Separated and Divorced Parents Can Raise Happy and Secure Kids
by Christina McGhee

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource for separated parents, 23 Mar. 2015
This book was recommended by the mediator I am seeing with my sons father. The book is a fantastic resource and made me see that lots of what we are experiencing is normal and can be improved. We are using some of the ideas in the book to plan the time we each have with our son . It's divided into sections by age and development and so far has proven to be very useful.

My Time Chart - helping children through their parents divorce / separation
My Time Chart - helping children through their parents divorce / separation
Offered by Victoria Chart Company

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick reference guide for kids, 23 Mar. 2015
Product looks good so far easy to understand etc. However the packaging it comes in is a little odd it approx 1m in length and half a metre wide seems strange for an item that is no bigger than a standard wall calendar????

Rainbow Loom 2.0 and 2400 Piece Super Pack Starter Kit [2400 Bands, 125 Clips & 4 Tools]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic genuine branded product, 4 July 2014
Fantastic genuine branded product. I had resisted the latest kids craze as I wanted to make sure that this would get used. Lots of friends had bought cheaper ones and all have up replacing them due to broken pegs and hooks. Really impressed with the contents very clear instructions and great fun hopefully hours of crafting time ahead.

Maleficent
Maleficent
by Elizabeth Rudnick

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant story, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Maleficent (Hardcover)
This arrived yesterday and I couldn't put it down. Clearly a book aimed at a junior audience but wonderfully descriptive and the story is woven together beautifully. Looking forward to the film but recommend the book brilliant fairy story with good versus bad throughout.

Doggie Doo Game
Doggie Doo Game

3.0 out of 5 stars Started off good but then........, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Doggie Doo Game (Toy)
This game started off as brilliant fun a bit gross but loved by my son and his friends. We had lots of fun playing it and being grossed out by the slime that comes with it. However, after a few weeks use the mechanism started to block and it's now completely unplayable. Such a shame as it really was a lot of fun go play but started to become very frustrating for the kids who couldn't understand why it wouldn't work. I was very careful with how we used it and stored the yellow slime properly but it's still broken.

Penguin Race
Penguin Race
Offered by Fair Retail Adventures Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best toys ever bought, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Penguin Race (Toy)
This toy has to be the most simple yet highly engaging toy I have bought in a long time. Bought as a stocking filler at Christmas for my son who is 6, the penguins have the repetitive motion of climbing the hill and whooshing down it that I remember as a kid. My son watched this go round for ages and still loves it months on. A nice break from some of the modern gadgets he got as he's just fascinated with how it works. Brilliant price for a nostalgic toy.

Orchard Toys Spooky Steps Board Game
Orchard Toys Spooky Steps Board Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game lots of fun, 22 April 2014
Bought this for my son for Xmas and it's absolutely brilliant. The board has a 3D effect to it and you have to take a journey through the spooky rooms by turning over cards to reveal footprints. You can keep turning as many cards as you want but if you get a ghost card you have to move back that many footsteps. It's a clever game which encourages little minds to think about the probability of getting a ghost card versus how many footsteps are left. My son loves the game and although he doesn't quite get the maths side of if yet he just loves playing for fun and loves it if I get the ghost card. Great value as always from orchard toys well made and engaging.

Martha Stewart's Crafts for Kids: 175 kids craft projects for weekends, rainy days and parties
by Martha Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book from the queen of crafts, 22 April 2014
Ordered this during school hols for some inspiration. Am a fan of Martha Stewart anyway so had a good idea of what to expect as I subscribe to her living magazine. Lots of ideas not tried before and a variety of projects that vary in length of time they would take. Most projects use items in the home and in existing craft supplies. My son loved the food colouring jar project where the food colouring looks like a shower of fireworks in water. Some seasonal projects too which is good and the snow globes were a big hit. The photography in the book is typical of all her books and it's a lovely book go sit and pour through.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5