Profile for Poohbear Mummy > Reviews

Content by Poohbear Mummy

Poohbear Mummy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Idealeben® Children's LED Bedside Lamp Dimming Touch Night Light / Reading Lights / Camping Lamp(Spherical, White, PC & ABS Material, Built-in 2200 mA Battery)
Offered by DerekGruppe

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little lamp, 17 Nov. 2015
This has arrived today for our 7 year olds son room and we are very impressed . The light is dim enough for sleeping and bright enough to read and easily adjusted.

Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
by Sheryl Sandberg

5.0 out of 5 stars eye opening, 8 Oct. 2015
Simply put this book changed my career. It gave me the kick up the bum to leave financial services and start afresh in technology. Brilliant book that doesn't man hate but makes you see we control our own destiny it's awesome.

What to Do When You Worry Too Much: A Kid's Guide to Overcoming Anxiety (What to Do Guides for Kids)
by Dawn Huebner

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 8 Oct. 2015
Absolutely brilliant book for kids with anxiety my 7 year old actually looked forward to working through it and it helped him with new ways to express himself.

2014 Birnbaum's Disney Cruise Line : Set Sail with Expert Advice
2014 Birnbaum's Disney Cruise Line : Set Sail with Expert Advice
by Birnbaum Travel Guides

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book but I should have read the blurb properly ..., 8 Oct. 2015
Great book but I should have read the blurb properly as there is very little info in the cruise destinations in Europe but the ship reviews are excellent.

Mourinho
Mourinho
by Jose Mourinho

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice photo album, 8 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Mourinho (Hardcover)
Bought this for my Chelsea mad hubby for Christmas. Agree with other reviewers it's a collection of photos not what I expected but as hubby is huge fan think it will be a good stocking filler for him.

Ravensburger Disney Eye Found It Game
Ravensburger Disney Eye Found It Game

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best family board games we have bought, 23 Mar. 2015
One of the best family board games we have bought. The board is massive and there is always something new to spot our 7 year old loves it

Frozen Anna's Make-up Bag
Frozen Anna's Make-up Bag

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 23 Mar. 2015
Very expensive for what is a small giftbag with cheap makeup in

Parenting Apart: How Separated and Divorced Parents Can Raise Happy and Secure Kids
by Christina McGhee

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource for separated parents, 23 Mar. 2015
This book was recommended by the mediator I am seeing with my sons father. The book is a fantastic resource and made me see that lots of what we are experiencing is normal and can be improved. We are using some of the ideas in the book to plan the time we each have with our son . It's divided into sections by age and development and so far has proven to be very useful.

My Time Chart - helping children through their parents divorce / separation
My Time Chart - helping children through their parents divorce / separation
Offered by Victoria Chart Company

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick reference guide for kids, 23 Mar. 2015
Product looks good so far easy to understand etc. However the packaging it comes in is a little odd it approx 1m in length and half a metre wide seems strange for an item that is no bigger than a standard wall calendar????

Rainbow Loom 2.0 and 2400 Piece Super Pack Starter Kit [2400 Bands, 125 Clips & 4 Tools]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic genuine branded product, 4 July 2014
Fantastic genuine branded product. I had resisted the latest kids craze as I wanted to make sure that this would get used. Lots of friends had bought cheaper ones and all have up replacing them due to broken pegs and hooks. Really impressed with the contents very clear instructions and great fun hopefully hours of crafting time ahead.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5