Profile for Mandie Willett > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
What the Duke Desires
What the Duke Desires

5.0 out of 5 stars Sabrina at her best, 17 Dec 2013
I love historical love stories and Sabrina Jeffries never fails to supply a good story line and interesting characters. The book starts off explaining the situation of the illegitamite children and moves on to how they have grown up. With a brother still chasing down his illegitamate brother for stealing a horse and a Duke looking for history on his brother, chasing the sister it really had some punch. Good book would definately recommend.

Midnight Fire (Rise of the Dark Angel - Book 1)
Midnight Fire (Rise of the Dark Angel - Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous author terrible book, 17 Dec 2013
Melody Anne normally holds my attention with every detail on every page but this book started oddly and carried on that way. Not her usuall standard,lame story line and limp and lacklustre characters. Not for me i'm afraid.

My Billionaire (Book 1)
My Billionaire (Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected from the title, 17 Dec 2013
Not what I had expected from the title - I like a bit of erotica but this was lame. I hoestly thought it would improve but nope it didnt. I wouldnt recommend.

Her Viking Wolf
Her Viking Wolf

5.0 out of 5 stars Werewolf tale with a kick, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Her Viking Wolf (Kindle Edition)
This was something I normally avoid - time travelling werewolfs really!! BUT it was really good. The tale of the past werewlf coming forward to the future to claim his fated mate was actually quite believable and the way the sword and history elements are included to allow the herione to make it back to him just finishes the story off great. This was a new author for me and I shall look for further books by her.

The Sheik's Defiant Fiancée
The Sheik's Defiant Fiancée

3.0 out of 5 stars Yummy Sheik - dissapointing story line, 17 Dec 2013
Your typical sheik takes what he wants and the herione lets him. A bit lack luster with a weak story line - shame really I love a good sheik story.

Unexpected Gifts (A Castle Mountain Lodge Romance Book 1)
Unexpected Gifts (A Castle Mountain Lodge Romance Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A love story worthy of Mills and Boon, 17 Dec 2013
A nice simple love story with warm characters and a nice thread to the story. A good length too actually left me wanting to read more about the characters.

A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends Book 1)
A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting title but story doesnt seem to suit it, 17 Dec 2013
Not what I expected i honestly thought it would have been more of a story based on the title but it was a run of the mill vampire mate story which lacked any real oomph. The only character to stir any interest is Casandra I think there is abut her to follow..... might risk it.

9" inch BLACK DUAL CORE A20 Cortex A7 2013 ANDOIRD 4.2.2 TABLET - BUNDLE PACKAGE - 8GB HDD - 1GB RAM A20 Cortex 1.5Ghz (x2) Processor dual core 400 Mhz (x2) Mali GPU 3D games. Includes Capacitive Touch Screen -WiFi + 3G Tablet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clean looking tablet, 8 Dec 2013
Tablet arrived on time and well packaged. Turned it on to check it out and all appears fine. THis is a christmas gift for my husband as he spends a lot of time in the car and is tired of lugging a laptop around. Its not a Samsung Tablet or an IPad but it will do the job. Luckily I have an android phone so can give him a helping hand with the whole jelly bean op sys. Fingers crossed he likes it. Otherwise during my quick check of everything some of the features look good, and the 9" screen is great. Like the fact there is a front and rear facing camera on a tablet of this price range. Would recommend if you cannot afford the super duper all expensive named brands or perhaps as a starter gift for a child.

8GB Jumbo Gun Metal Robot USB Memory Stick - Flash Drive/School/Novelty/Gift
8GB Jumbo Gun Metal Robot USB Memory Stick - Flash Drive/School/Novelty/Gift
Offered by memory-mates

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy USB Stick!!, 26 Nov 2012
This is a gift for my husband who loves all things technological but likes them to be a little bit different. He is going to love this!
I have never held a USB stick so heavy - the case is definately metal not plastic and its in great condition. The seller posted it straight away and it was with me within 2 days of ordering it - excellent service and device. Very Happy.

Marked
Marked

2.0 out of 5 stars Marked should be marked as not worth it, 26 Nov 2012
This review is from: Marked (Kindle Edition)
As a rule I am an avid reader of anything shifter related, but the plot for this book was way off. It appears that the cat shifters were part of the knights templar along with wolf shifters and humans. They fight against the Demons and werewolves but there is no real reason for why. Of course the king of the cats falls for a human he has to protect and the demons want a piece of the action. Men are attached in a templar base and a priest keeps the demons at bay with holy water and prayers but there is nothing else that really explains the story. Its really just a bad shifter story with no real direction. I wouldnt recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2