Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Book Lover" (Nottingham)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Gengigel Gingival Gel 20ml
Gengigel Gingival Gel 20ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural dental gel, 5 Dec. 2015
I bought this along with the mouthwash to heal my sore gums. I love the fact that it is natural. As a gel I didn't think it would be very good and would slide off my gums but it doesn't, it is very thick and not at all wet or runn, it stays put. As only a little is needed it has far outlasted the mouthwash. I use it several times a day when needed. I think it is good value for money and is very effective. I would highly recommend this gel!

Gengigel Hyaluronan Mouthrinse (150ml)
Gengigel Hyaluronan Mouthrinse (150ml)
Offered by Shipley Health Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural mouthwash, 5 Dec. 2015
I discovered this mouthwash after searching for a natural way to heal my sore gums. I had been using Corsodyl but didn't like the fact that it contained para end. I read the reviews of this product on Amazon and most people said how good it is. I only wish it was available in a larger quantity as it got used up quickly when using it several times a day. I do find it a bit pricey, but it works great and very quickly. I would highly recommend this product!

Mineral Makeup Finishing Powder - Bare Naked Skin Mineral Makeup Finishing Powder, Minerals Make Up by NCInc - Multiple Size Jars (20ml)
Offered by NCInc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best natural makeup company, 20 Sept. 2015
Myself and my daughter have been using NCinc. products for some time now after searching for a natural foundation at a reasonable price. I love the ingredients, the fact that they are natural and their finishing powder is excellent, giving a healthy glow. The quality is excellent in all their products. I would highly recommend. As good as, if not better than more expensive ones!

The Forgotten Family
The Forgotten Family

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have novel, 21 Aug. 2015
I had never read a Beryl Matthews novel before, but I really enjoyed this book. I got involved with the life of Queenie who was taken from her family as a little girl and grew up in a life as a lady. When she learns about her real family she does all she can to find them. It was touching how she remembered her favourite brother and after practically giving up finding him he comes back into her life which gives her great happiness. The story concludes where her family are all together again and her life is complete. I couldn't stop reading this book I enjoyed it so much, I must have finished it in a few days!

The Open Door
The Open Door

5.0 out of 5 stars A great rags to riches novel, 21 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Open Door (Kindle Edition)
Another Beryl Matthews novel that I am glad Amazon recommended. The story of a girl from the back streets with a love of learning and determination to make something of herself with the help of her teacher and friends she makes along the way. I really enjoyed the story of her life how she becomes a lawyer and represents people of the poorer class and fights for better conditions for them. I really got involved with this story as I always enjoy the historical background. I highly recommend this novel I really enjoyed it and am always on the lookout for ones like it and new authors whose novels I have never read.

The Maid of Fairbourne Hall
The Maid of Fairbourne Hall
by Julie Klassen

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read book 1 of a trilogy!, 4 April 2015
I have just finished reading this first book of 3 in the series. This follows the story of a girl Mary who is renamed Lizzy and goes to work in the kitchen. She makes friends with the daughter of the house and a family friend Jack. She is chosen to be personal maid to Evie who inherits the Kalteng Star diamond, but on her 18th birthday it goes missing. Lizzy is accused of theft and gets sent to Holloway for 10 years. Can Jack prove her innocence along with Evie's help. All their lives are entwined in this gripping story. It really is very hard to put down once you start. Very highly recommended!!

For A Father's Pride
For A Father's Pride

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 4 April 2015
A very absorbing read. I love historical books and I picture the images of the story as I am reading. A great book to pass the time and lose yourself in.

The Royal Lacemaker
The Royal Lacemaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, highly recommended, 4 April 2015
I loved this book and learned about the history of making the lace for Queen Victoria's wedding dress and veil. It made me think about the secrecy behind the commission and the many hours of labour put into it. I enjoyed the stories of the people involved.

Easterleigh Hall
Easterleigh Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended read, 26 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Easterleigh Hall (Kindle Edition)
I read this on Kindle and really got into it, couldn't put it down. I now can't wait for the next book.

Very Lazy Garlic Paste Tube, 75g
Very Lazy Garlic Paste Tube, 75g
Offered by New Health Care

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets rid of dandruff and itchy scalp, 26 Mar. 2015
Have used this before and found it does get rid of dandruff. I am only using this as a last resort as have tried more natural remedies but have not completely solved the problem.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5